**Announcing Beta's First Loot-A-Thon** - contest with prizes - sponsored by Crew

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Felix wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Felix wrote:

The Godfather wrote:

That's actually pretty much how all of this got started. BL34, one of our smaller players who's score was around 475,000 at the time, got into it with an island mate of similar size. No big deal. That goes on for a few weeks and turns into 5 and 6 on 1. At that time BL asked me to get involved. I moved a town out there took care of business.

At that point thejokerz is not only engaged in the fighting but threatening me with his multis of Felix and redneck. He made good on that threat so iniquity got involved. Fill in a few battles and some pillaging here... I suppose things weren't going Felix's way as next thing I knew Jedi forms from fighters of 4 different alliances and is hitting us. That's fine too, whatever. Beats shipping wine once a day right?

But then!!! The pure genius that is Iniquity came to life in beta. From the ashes of a dead server dominated by multis who simply rig the piracy game and move wine around came.....the LootAthon!
      ITS FUNNY HOW YOU HAVE TO LIE IT WAS NEVER A 5V1 OR A 6V1 BAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER THING I NEVER THREATNEND YOU WITH MY MULTIS YOU NEVER KNEW I HAD MULTIS PLEASE IF YOUR GONNA LIE MAKE SURE ITS A GOOD ONE
      I don't believe anything you write Felix, i have known GF, Iniquity and Blea for a long long time and they say it as it is, why do you think they were banned from the boards?Keep digging that hole.
      PLEASE ASK ME IF I CARE IM BEGGING YOU LOLOLOLOLOL THE JOKES OF G O G HAVE THERE STORY AND I KNOW DIFFERENT
      He cares enough to come here to tell me who does not care.

You think you are a badman with multiple farm alliance's behind you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this guy with his multiple accounts and multiple alliance's.

Me with one.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Felix wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Felix wrote:

The Godfather wrote:

That's actually pretty much how all of this got started. BL34, one of our smaller players who's score was around 475,000 at the time, got into it with an island mate of similar size. No big deal. That goes on for a few weeks and turns into 5 and 6 on 1. At that time BL asked me to get involved. I moved a town out there took care of business.

At that point thejokerz is not only engaged in the fighting but threatening me with his multis of Felix and redneck. He made good on that threat so iniquity got involved. Fill in a few battles and some pillaging here... I suppose things weren't going Felix's way as next thing I knew Jedi forms from fighters of 4 different alliances and is hitting us. That's fine too, whatever. Beats shipping wine once a day right?

But then!!! The pure genius that is Iniquity came to life in beta. From the ashes of a dead server dominated by multis who simply rig the piracy game and move wine around came.....the LootAthon!
      ITS FUNNY HOW YOU HAVE TO LIE IT WAS NEVER A 5V1 OR A 6V1 BAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER THING I NEVER THREATNEND YOU WITH MY MULTIS YOU NEVER KNEW I HAD MULTIS PLEASE IF YOUR GONNA LIE MAKE SURE ITS A GOOD ONE
      I don't believe anything you write Felix, i have known GF, Iniquity and Blea for a long long time and they say it as it is, why do you think they were banned from the boards?Keep digging that hole.
      PLEASE ASK ME IF I CARE IM BEGGING YOU LOLOLOLOLOL THE JOKES OF G O G HAVE THERE STORY AND I KNOW DIFFERENT
      He cares enough to come here to tell me who does not care.
      You think you are a badman with multiple farm alliance's behind you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this guy with his multiple accounts and multiple alliance's.

Me with one.
      youtube.com/watch?v=NQza0svS2WA
    • Just a question. Why not included all alliances on Beta as targets in this cute game of yours ? Also if you guy's are trying to get people to quit the game should you not be able to put pressure on alliances you are fighting and not getting owned , like you have been in the cr thread? But I must give you credit for knowing your weakness and compensating for it by getting others to do the fighting for you!

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • weeener wrote:

Just a question. Why not included all alliances on Beta as targets in this cute game of yours ? Also if you guy's are trying to get people to quit the game should you not be able to put pressure on alliances you are fighting and not getting owned , like you have been in the cr thread? But I must give you credit for knowing your weakness and compensating for it by getting others to do the fighting for you!
      I think you answered your own question. I may open a full beta contest at some point in the future, because I've always thought it's strange that the only scoreboard we don't have is pillaging, and that's always been what our alliance was best at.

We aren't fighting Jedi, they're fighting us. We're looting the BUS. Our goal is to loot those three alliances, their goal is to stop us. They attempt to show they're winning by showing CRs attacking us, we attempt to show we're winning by posting CRs of us looting those alliances. We have different goals and use different metrics. If we spent all our time fighting Jedi, we'd spend no time looting the BUS. Since Jedi wants us to fight them, and is better setup to win that fight, why would I do the opposite of my own goal, and instead help my enemy in their goal, and get in a fight I can't win to boot? That's a losing strategy. We do occasionally clear them out of our towns and such, keep them honest, but we don't bother posting the CRs. But if you look at the Offensive and Defensive Scores, you'll see our names on there.

Also, between Jedi, -BE-, UNBOB, SMILE, UPD and whoever else is supporting them in secret, they've over a hundred fighters. There's 18 of us. No strategy of systematically oppressing the entire membership of all those alliances will work with the numbers we're using here. That was the strategy on Gamma, because there were a thousand of us.

Also if you look at the CRs they are posting, you'll notice three names come up over and over. O Cool, BVDaBadMan and Maximus. The first two are our smallest two players, barely over 100k each, and one of which only plays the Pirate game (#8 this time) and Maximus is inactive. I mean sure, hit them, they're valid targets by flying the jolly roger, but I'm not sure you can claim you're beating an alliance militarily by posting CRs hitting their weakest players. It's not lack of trying on their part, I assure you they're after Godfather and I all the time, as we're the ones on top of the scoreboard here. Their strategy has just been ineffective, both by their terms, and by ours.
    • iniquity wrote:

weeener wrote:

Just a question. Why not included all alliances on Beta as targets in this cute game of yours ? Also if you guy's are trying to get people to quit the game should you not be able to put pressure on alliances you are fighting and not getting owned , like you have been in the cr thread? But I must give you credit for knowing your weakness and compensating for it by getting others to do the fighting for you!
      I think you answered your own question. I may open a full beta contest at some point in the future, because I've always thought it's strange that the only scoreboard we don't have is pillaging, and that's always been what our alliance was best at.
      We aren't fighting Jedi, they're fighting us. We're looting the BUS. Our goal is to loot those three alliances, their goal is to stop us. They attempt to show they're winning by showing CRs attacking us, we attempt to show we're winning by posting CRs of us looting those alliances. We have different goals and use different metrics. If we spent all our time fighting Jedi, we'd spend no time looting the BUS. Since Jedi wants us to fight them, and is better setup to win that fight, why would I do the opposite of my own goal, and instead help my enemy in their goal, and get in a fight I can't win to boot? That's a losing strategy. We do occasionally clear them out of our towns and such, keep them honest, but we don't bother posting the CRs. But if you look at the Offensive and Defensive Scores, you'll see our names on there.

Also, between Jedi, -BE-, UNBOB, SMILE, UPD and whoever else is supporting them in secret, they've over a hundred fighters. There's 18 of us. No strategy of systematically oppressing the entire membership of all those alliances will work with the numbers we're using here. That was the strategy on Gamma, because there were a thousand of us.

Also if you look at the CRs they are posting, you'll notice three names come up over and over. O Cool, BVDaBadMan and Maximus. The first two are our smallest two players, barely over 100k each, and one of which only plays the Pirate game (#8 this time) and Maximus is inactive. I mean sure, hit them, they're valid targets by flying the jolly roger, but I'm not sure you can claim you're beating an alliance militarily by posting CRs hitting their weakest players. It's not lack of trying on their part, I assure you they're after Godfather and I all the time, as we're the ones on top of the scoreboard here. Their strategy has just been ineffective, both by their terms, and by ours.
      Over 100 fighters? Er, um, yeah Beta, we've enlisted over 100 fighters just to fight Godawful and iniquity alone so you better watch out. Where are you getting this crap? There is 14 of us. Check our alliance page. Any fighters from BE or UNBOB that are now hitting you have joined since you started your dumb little contest, so that's entirely on you. Can you say backfire? It has, right in your face.

Whoever is secretly supporting us? Do you really think we need some vast support apparatus to swat you and Godawful over and over? For if you look at the cr threads it is just you and Godawful slowly and pathetically trying to relive your old glory days from Gamma where once upon a time you might have been somebody. You and Godawful are going to dismantle they entire server just the two of you in this way? Hilarious! It's really fun to sit in your towns, kill your troops, take your goods and watch you tilt at windmills.
      :lol:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Ben Kenobi ().

• Ben Kenobi wrote:

Over 100 fighters? Er, um, yeah Beta, we've enlisted over 100 fighters just to fight Godawful and iniquity alone so you better watch out. Where are you getting this crap?
      Here's a list of 105 accounts you have against us:
      Morreta
      Don Corleone
      Cuda
      Kalidor
      cyan
      AJB
      Deamon15
      rebel24
      Rango
      -Ruby-
      Expwarrior
      -Drew-
      Dennis
      PsYcHoTiGeR
      DevilJim Ruby
      pegasus1
      RedFox
      D-Nasty
      musicnyman
      Dragon Blade
      Rob Colby
      jsmith
      Colby210E
      Joan of Arc
      Cari
      jsmith4159
      Akira
      PrincessSarah
      FFroggy
      Kounter
      Spike
      pitdude
      geotechno
      Whitbis
      El capo
      Blue Bird
      AkiraBomb
      Mr Lecter
      2-1B
      Almondjoybar
      redlady
      Trooper
      Aayla Secura
      Ben Kenobi
      C-3PO
      Hawks Vengeance
      ThE jokerz
      Badatti Tuud
      Phantom Ewok
      Qui-Gon
      R E V A N
      MadMax1
      Ruby
      Michael-Theta
      Mama Bear
      fossil
      Squiffi
      coolhand AJB
      babee_gurl
      Sparticus8
      Mighty Rhino
      Drew07899
      Susan1
      Rahan666
      Tibbar
      Thelios
      Maverick
      Bartelby
      Bill
      homerius
      King Arthur
      Rollison_2
      Mister No
      Drewbert
      Snake
      Joan of Arc_
      blackmist11
      HacknSlasher
      KOV-TAZ52888
      CENTER
      master72
      Sloth
      King Rudy
      slekiml
      The REDNECK
      Felix
      Zorro
      Markus
      Noah Reef
      Sir Joseph2
      tugsngaw
      homer1989
      KLwm
      Lotus84
      Ottoman Fatıh
      Maakubex
      magnus15
      whitecloud67
      reddimoon
      BlueWhale42
      jherna3070
      Soddy Daisy
      Akilles
      Experto
      marshawn
    • iniquity wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Over 100 fighters? Er, um, yeah Beta, we've enlisted over 100 fighters just to fight Godawful and iniquity alone so you better watch out. Where are you getting this crap?
      Here's a list of 105 accounts you have against us:Morreta
      Don Corleone
      Cuda
      Kalidor
      cyan
      AJB
      Deamon15
      rebel24
      Rango
      -Ruby-
      Expwarrior
      -Drew-
      Dennis
      PsYcHoTiGeR
      DevilJim Ruby
      pegasus1
      RedFox
      D-Nasty
      musicnyman
      Dragon Blade
      Rob Colby
      jsmith
      Colby210E
      Joan of Arc
      Cari
      jsmith4159
      Akira
      PrincessSarah
      FFroggy
      Kounter
      Spike
      pitdude
      geotechno
      Whitbis
      El capo
      Blue Bird
      AkiraBomb
      Mr Lecter
      2-1B
      Almondjoybar
      redlady
      Trooper
      Aayla Secura
      Ben Kenobi
      C-3PO
      Hawks Vengeance
      ThE jokerz
      Badatti Tuud
      Phantom Ewok
      Qui-Gon
      R E V A N
      MadMax1
      Ruby
      Michael-Theta
      Mama Bear
      fossil
      Squiffi
      coolhand AJB
      babee_gurl
      Sparticus8
      Mighty Rhino
      Drew07899
      Susan1
      Rahan666
      Tibbar
      Thelios
      Maverick
      Bartelby
      Bill
      homerius
      King Arthur
      Rollison_2
      Mister No
      Drewbert
      Snake
      Joan of Arc_
      blackmist11
      HacknSlasher
      KOV-TAZ52888
      CENTER
      master72
      Sloth
      King Rudy
      slekiml
      The REDNECK
      Felix
      Zorro
      Markus
      Noah Reef
      Sir Joseph2
      tugsngaw
      homer1989
      KLwm
      Lotus84
      Ottoman Fatıh
      Maakubex
      magnus15
      whitecloud67
      reddimoon
      BlueWhale42
      jherna3070
      Soddy Daisy
      Akilles
      Experto
      marshawn
      lol, yes that's right Beta, and we are ALL armed to the teeth so you better watch out!

Iniquity, its over bud. You could barely handle ganging up on UPD. The 14 members of JEDI showed up and beat you senseless. So you decided to pick a fight with the rest of BE and UNBOB with this contest and then you whine and cry on the boards about how outnumbered you are. You are solely responsible for the situation in which you now sit. I suggest show a little backbone for a change.
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

lol, yes that's right Beta, and we are ALL armed to the teeth so you better watch out!
      Iniquity, its over bud. You could barely handle ganging up on UPD. The 14 members of JEDI showed up and beat you senseless. So you decided to pick a fight with the rest of BE and UNBOB with this contest and then you whine and cry on the boards about how outnumbered you are. You are solely responsible for the situation in which you now sit. I suggest show a little backbone for a change.
      Who's whining? I was discussing a strategy with someone who asked about it. No one was even talking to you. As I've told you, like, a dozen times already, we're winning this war and are quite happy with how things are going. No amount of you turning up here and telling me I shouldn't be happy about it is going to change my mind.
    • I'm lost? No one is complaining Ben. You have 105 accounts vs our 18 assuming none of you have exterior multis feeding your friends inside the 5 (or 4 looking at what IQ posted) hitting us. Good for you man. We aren't mad about it. I say congrats on getting that many players in your fold.

Simply pointing out that there only a few of us and our average player is smaller than yours on top of that in a strategy discussion shouldn't be taken as anyone being upset. It's just strategy. If all 18 of mine were active having a pile in battle against 105 accounts is litterally impossible to win. I'd be an idiot if it gave that order.

Instead IQ and I decided to pillage a few of your guys towns. All cr's aren't up to date but I bet there is around 20 million in materials stolen by the two of us. For being outnumbered more than 5-1 I'd say we have been pretty darn effective.
    • The Godfather wrote:

I'm lost? No one is complaining Ben. You have 105 accounts vs our 18 assuming none of you have exterior multis feeding your friends inside the 5 (or 4 looking at what IQ posted) hitting us. Good for you man. We aren't mad about it. I say congrats on getting that many players in your fold.

Simply pointing out that there only a few of us and our average player is smaller than yours on top of that in a strategy discussion shouldn't be taken as anyone being upset. It's just strategy. If all 18 of mine were active having a pile in battle against 105 accounts is litterally impossible to win. I'd be an idiot if it gave that order.

Instead IQ and I decided to pillage a few of your guys towns. All cr's aren't up to date but I bet there is around 20 million in materials stolen by the two of us. For being outnumbered more than 5-1 I'd say we have been pretty darn effective.
      Effective at what? You and your buddy barely constitute a minor annoyance to all 105 of us, as you put it. I tell you what tho. If you can get even a single player from my alliance to quit the game because of your "brilliant strategy". I will give you my account and leave the game forever.
    • bl34 wrote:

I am really late to the conversation, but i wish i still had crs from the OP 6v1. While i can't prove it happened, I was truely looking for some spice. This palce was dead and it looks like it is in fact spiced up.

cheers
      LOLOLOLOLOL I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD HAVE BUT IN REALITY YOU DID NOT SAVE "THEM" IS BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAPPEN AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOU JOKES ARE RETARDS ITS THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!
    • BETA, ikariams worst server ever. The likes of you and your multi alliances kill this server. You declared war with your lies and now you try guilt trip me!!!!!

I know GF, Iniquity and Dave and they have never told me lies but Felix has, double crossed my alliance and me and you believed his lies.

YOU made CREW stronger, active and now peace will never exist. I have done the life long war, this will be another notch on my belt.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Khaleesi wrote:

BETA, ikariams worst server ever. The likes of you and your multi alliances kill this server. You declared war with your lies and now you try guilt trip me!!!!!

I know GF, Iniquity and Dave and they have never told me lies but Felix has, double crossed my alliance and me and you believed his lies.

YOU made CREW stronger, active and now peace will never exist. I have done the life long war, this will be another notch on my belt.
      What are you going to do? Vmode us to death? Kill us with harsh language and empty threats with your 1k military score? :lolbash: