**Announcing Beta's First Loot-A-Thon** - contest with prizes - sponsored by Crew

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Keep trying, keep trying, keep trying! You trying to bait a conflict between us and Jedi is almost as obvious Khaleesi trying to bait us to hit LOK! That "someone lying" is Khaleesi and is sad she would even say something as stupid as that!!!
      SobberTM, SobberTM, SobberTM. I am not trying to bait anyone. Besides, I cannot compete with the Master Baiter of Beta aka SobberTM.I pointed out a simple fact. You clearly called Ben Kenobi a liar, then sadly tried to convince intelligent people that you were talking about Khaleesi. SobberTM, you keep forgetting that except for your fellow hf...xers, nobody on Beta is as ignorant as you and nobody is fooled by your obvious lies.
      :lolbash: :beer: The post was edited 1 time, last by Sobber (4 hours ago).
      What a great retort. It pretty much sums up your level of intelligence. SobberTM, you do realize this is a count disabled thread, right?P.S., Master Baiter of Beta, what exactly did you have to edit in this "genius" retort?
      :growup: :phatgrin: :lolbash: :lol:
      You didn't need to edit this one? Congratulations! You really are improving.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • iniquity wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

and what is the status of Iniquity's account?
      I'm right here, baby.

CoUstes wrote:

Even though SobberTM has his very own thread, he just cannot keep out of all the other threads which have nothing to do with his sobbing tantrums. SobberTM, go back to your own thread to cry like a little baby!
      Sober was in X for YEARS and is always welcome in my threads.
      You've been in vmode for weeks letting others fight your war for you...
    • iniquity wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

You've been in vmode for weeks letting others fight your war for you...
      The war Jokerz started and you guys pursued and formed an entire alliance over, to stop us from pillaging Beta. Please tell me how this is my war.
      Don't try and change the subject. Stop hiding in vmode and come out and fight. I think it's funny how you brag about being tough guy pirates and bullies with no moral sense whatsoever but if your delicate sensibilities are offended at all then you take to the boards and whine about who started it and who outnumbers whom and trying to get the rest of the server to feel bad for you and fight YOUR war for you. Boo hoo vmode boy.
    • Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sober wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben, I find it interesting that you baited sober, have you told him that you will go after hfx if I leave CREW?
      LMAO!"HFX paid me in resources to leave HELL so i did."
      The funny thing is that's totally what Nawlins would do if he could.
      But that is what Khaleesi said or claimed, you need the full message?
      Nawlins offered her

who could resist?
    • Alhazred wrote:

Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sober wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben, I find it interesting that you baited sober, have you told him that you will go after hfx if I leave CREW?
      Nawlins offered hewho could resist
      You say Nawlins did offer, Khaleesi says it is not true, you two need to get your stories straight! :phatgrin:
    • Perhaps you made the message up? Perhaps Ben made the message up because as the rules state; we are not allowed to discuss private messages including their content and here are you Ben doing just this. Is it really true?

With that said, in the Lok hfx war there was more than one khaleesi and the other was in hfx, stupid stober.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

You say Nawlins did offer, Khaleesi says it is not true, you two need to get your stories straight!
      I guess everybody except SobberTM understood Alhazred was making a joke. Or, maybe he is attempting one of his infamous "baits". After all, he is the Master Baiter of Beta.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Perhaps you made the message up? Perhaps Ben made the message up because as the rules state; we are not allowed to discuss private messages including their content and here are you Ben doing just this. Is it really true?
      Well since you claim I made it up then it is not a private message therefore no rule was broken, enjoy!
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

You say Nawlins did offer, Khaleesi says it is not true, you two need to get your stories straight!
      I guess everybody except SobberTM understood Alhazred was making a joke. Or, maybe he is attempting one of his infamous "baits". After all, he is the Master Baiter of Beta.
      And the stalker shows up right on time! :lolbash:
    • Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Perhaps you made the message up? Perhaps Ben made the message up because as the rules state; we are not allowed to discuss private messages including their content and here are you Ben doing just this. Is it really true?
      Well since you claim I made it up then it is not a private message therefore no rule was broken, enjoy!
      SobberTM, why do you insist upon displaying your stupidity? In your teeny-tiny world, you must think you are very clever. Sorry, mate, but you are the antithesis of clever.
    • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

And the stalker shows up right on time!
      Mate, you have been stalking Khaleesi for months. If you wish to see a stalker, look in the mirror. There, you will find a pathetic, little "man" who cannot live without Khaleesi in his life. PUKE!
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

And the stalker shows up right on time!
      Mate, you have been stalking Khaleesi for months. If you wish to see a stalker, look in the mirror. There, you will find a pathetic, little "man" who cannot live without Khaleesi in his life. PUKE!
      Mate, you have been stalking me for months. If you wish to see stalker look at your posts! There you will find a pathetic human being that cannot live without me. You start threads about me, you put my name in all your posts, almost all if not all of your posts the last few months have been about me, you follow me to threads, you respond to almost EVERYTHING I post, you are the definition of a Gaming Stalker! :rainbowpuke: