**Announcing Beta's First Loot-A-Thon** - contest with prizes - sponsored by Crew

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben, I find it interesting that you baited sober, have you told him that you will go after hfx if I leave CREW?
      LMAO!"HFX paid me in resources to leave HELL so i did."
      The funny thing is that's totally what Nawlins would do if he could.
      But that is what Khaleesi said or claimed, you need the full message?
      Nawlins offered hewho could resist
      You say Nawlins did offer, Khaleesi says it is not true, you two need to get your stories straight!
      I guess everybody except SobberTM understood Alhazred was making a joke. Or, maybe he is attempting one of his infamous "baits". After all, he is the Master Baiter of Beta.
      And the stalker shows up right on time!
      Mate, you have been stalking Khaleesi for months. If you wish to see a stalker, look in the mirror. There, you will find a pathetic, little "man" who cannot live without Khaleesi in his life. PUKE!
      Mate, you have been stalking me for months. If you wish to see stalker look at your posts! There you will find a pathetic human being that cannot live without me. You start threads about me, you put my name in all your posts, almost all if not all of your posts the last few months have been about me, you follow me to threads, you respond to almost EVERYTHING I post, you are the definition of a Gaming Stalker!
      Why am I not surprised that you could not come up with any original material? They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when you must steal my material in your sad attempt to appear intelligent, it is not flattery, it is more like a trained monkey attempting to write the works of Shakespeare. You are a sad, pathetic, little man.

"you put my name in all your posts" Wrong!

"you follow me to threads" Mostly wrong! This thread being the one exception. You see, Master Baiter of Beta, history did not begin when you decided to return to the Beta forums. I've been posting about the Huge Farm eXchange losers since before being moved from Theta to this server.

"almost all if not all of your posts the last few months have been about me" Wrong! See above comment. I respond to all the idiots from Huge Farm eXchange. Get, it, the posts are not about you they are in response to your idiotic drivel you insist upon spewing forth from your keyboard. The fact that "Cute Lady" and ChickenHuntress(tm) went silent just means that you are the current brunt of my derision. If they ever return, I promise to also happily focus the spotlight on their stupidity. But for now, you are the lone, dim candle of Huge Farm eXchange.

The stalker is the one who follows Khaleesi to other worlds, etc. 'Nuff said, stalker boy.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben, I find it interesting that you baited sober, have you told him that you will go after hfx if I leave CREW?
      You say Nawlins did offer, Khaleesi says it is not true, you two need to get your stories straight!
      I guess everybody except SobberTM understood Alhazred was making a joke. Or, maybe he is attempting one of his infamous "baits". After all, he is the Master Baiter of Beta.
      Mate, you have been stalking Khaleesi for months. If you wish to see a stalker, look in the mirror. There, you will find a pathetic, little "man" who cannot live without Khaleesi in his life. PUKE!
      Mate, you have been stalking me for months. If you wish to see stalker look at your posts! There you will find a pathetic human being that cannot live without me. You start threads about me, you put my name in all your posts, almost all if not all of your posts the last few months have been about me, you follow me to threads, you respond to almost EVERYTHING I post, you are the definition of a Gaming Stalker!
      Why am I not surprised that you could not come up with any original material? They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when you must steal my material in your sad attempt to appear intelligent, it is not flattery, it is more like a trained monkey attempting to write the works of Shakespeare. You are a sad, pathetic, little man.
      "you put my name in all your posts" Wrong!

"you follow me to threads" Mostly wrong! This thread being the one exception. You see, Master Baiter of Beta, history did not begin when you decided to return to the Beta forums. I've been posting about the Huge Farm eXchange losers since before being moved from Theta to this server.

"almost all if not all of your posts the last few months have been about me" Wrong! See above comment. I respond to all the idiots from Huge Farm eXchange. Get, it, the posts are not about you they are in response to your idiotic drivel you insist upon spewing forth from your keyboard. The fact that "Cute Lady" and ChickenHuntress(tm) went silent just means that you are the current brunt of my derision. If they ever return, I promise to also happily focus the spotlight on their stupidity. But for now, you are the lone, dim candle of Huge Farm eXchange.

The stalker is the one who follows Khaleesi to other worlds, etc. 'Nuff said, stalker boy.
      lets put that to the test, a little wager on how much you stalk me! I will bet your last 100 posts that 95% of them either have my name in it or you are making a reference to me? I will delete my board account if I am wrong but you will delete yours if I am right, what do you say?
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Perhaps you made the message up? Perhaps Ben made the message up because as the rules state; we are not allowed to discuss private messages including their content and here are you Ben doing just this. Is it really true?

With that said, in the Lok hfx war there was more than one khaleesi and the other was in hfx, stupid stober.
      The message has a time stamp, you can have a game op look it up and authenticate it. She said what she said. Fair warning to all her current former and future alliance mates, Skeezy Khaleesi will sell you out!
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Perhaps you made the message up? Perhaps Ben made the message up because as the rules state; we are not allowed to discuss private messages including their content and here are you Ben doing just this. Is it really true?

With that said, in the Lok hfx war there was more than one khaleesi and the other was in hfx, stupid stober.
      The message has a time stamp, you can have a game op look it up and authenticate it. She said what she said. Fair warning to all her current former and future alliance mates, Skeezy Khaleesi will sell you out!
      I will be sure to let Y2 know :)

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Why am I not surprised that you could not come up with any original material? They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when you must steal my material in your sad attempt to appear intelligent, it is not flattery, it is more like a trained monkey attempting to write the works of Shakespeare. You are a sad, pathetic, little man."you put my name in all your posts" Wrong!

lets put that to the test, a little wager on how much you stalk me! I will bet your last 100 posts that 95% of them either have my name in it or you are making a reference to me? I will delete my board account if I am wrong but you will delete yours if I am right, what do you say?
      I knew CoUseless would back down, knowing you are a stalker is half the battle!!! 95% of your last 100 posts (and counting) have my name in them, LMAO!!!
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

100% TRUE!
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

iniquity wrote:

I paid her to leave Crew.
      Smart move.
      Still waiting for you to declare on HFX like you said you would do? Or is that another one of your lies?
      Dirty, nasty, multis, jedi and hfx alike.

Looks like honest players are hard to come by now.
      You are just mad because I am ignoring you. If you have any message where I told you I would declare a war on HFX you have my permission to post it, liar.

You can’t bully someone into being your friend. A two year old knows this. :pillepalle:
    • Nowhere in the above message does it say I would declare a war on hfx, liar. Therefore you did NOT have my permission to post it, therefore it has been reported to the moderator. I said IF you helped get us a treaty with CREW then I would see about helping you with HFX. First of all, you secured no treaty, second “we will see” is in no way shape or form a promise, liar.

And you can not slow boat me into helping you either. What is it with this server and people not wanting to fight their own wars? YOU want hfx gone, YOU fight them.
    • Your obsession with me is off the chain. You got to let it go. It is a game.

I do not want you, I am not interested in you or your alliance. Yes I hate multis, what's not to hate? Even with all the rules going in their favour they still managed to get banned.

I wanted to help crew but between work and studying it's intense. I understand that you find it hard to process information and your train of thought is below standard. Unlike you, I care about crew, imagine, X and CREW in one alliance and I once served then both. Off course I wanted to do the right thing.

What have you done to help crew? How long do you and X go back? 10 years? And it was me who TRIED, unlike you who has done nothing. Our friends, you would rather diss them to make a dig at me.

As for Ben, you should stop messaging me. You messaged me and I am the one desperate :dash:

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Your obsession with me is off the chain. You got to let it go. It is a game.

I do not want you, I am not interested in you or your alliance. Yes I hate multis, what's not to hate? Even with all the rules going in their favour they still managed to get banned.

I wanted to help crew but between work and studying it's intense. I understand that you find it hard to process information and your train of thought is below standard. Unlike you, I care about crew, imagine, X and CREW in one alliance and I once served then both. Off course I wanted to do the right thing.

What have you done to help crew? How long do you and X go back? 10 years? And it was me who TRIED, unlike you who has done nothing. Our friends, you would rather diss them to make a dig at me.

As for Ben, you should stop messaging me. You messaged me and I am the one desperate :dash:
      There is a surprise response trying to claim something that's not true you would never do that would you? And now you trying to use the same washed-up bs with Ben? Lmao, so predictable. Regardless none of this changes the fact that you asked for help against us and bailed on crew like I told them you would, enjot!