JEDI - THE REAL DARKSIDE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JEDI - THE REAL DARKSIDE

I am giving to give you your own thread, this sometimes happens, take sobber for example.

Jedi - You are worried about bullying?

Really? Why not sort out the mess you created on BETA that is HFX?

Bullies? Blea is 200k and Felix is 3m? or even more? How did the conflict really start?

Not being funny but this is the same Felix who wanted to see Aulux gone and called GOG in to do it and then threw them under the bus. In terms of credibility you don't have any. In fact, my first run in with MULTI BULLIES was the likes of YOUR ALLIANCES, HFX learned from YOU!!! Different names but the same people and just to throw you under the bus, you have no moral compass and are complete hypocrites.

So, again, are you worried about bullying? Had you not threatened CREW with OTHER ALLIANCES you could have had your battles and left but not you guys. I have an account in -BE-, i will attack you with it bla bla bla

Biggest joke, worried about bullies.

IN THE WORDS OF FELIX LOLOLOLOL

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
  • BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DONT NEED CREDIBILITY IM FELIX I DO WHAT I WANT ANYWAY BUT I DO NOT BULLY SMALLER PLAYERS AND MAKE THEM QUIT A GAME I GO AFTER ENTIRE ALLIANCES BY MYSELF LIKE WAS STATED BEFORE I DID NOT JOIN IN TELL G OG GOT INVOLVED HECK YOU WERE IN HELL WHEN MY OTHER ACCOUNTS WERE THERE EVERYONE IN HELL CAN VERIFY THAT AT THE TIME THERE WAS ONLY 3 ACCOUNTS ATTACKING BL BECAUSE HE ATTACKED THEM AND THOSE ACCOUNTS WERE HIS SIZE AND LOWER BUT I ALSO DO NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF IVE ALREADY DONE IT ONCE LETS BE REAL FOR A MINUTE GOG ARE JOKES THEY ARE PLANE AND SIMPLE SORE LOOSERS!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Disappointed that the thread isn't actually what I was hoping for given the title.

But to open that discussion, the Jedi tell Luke his father is dead and train him to kill his father without letting him know it's his father. Meanwhile darth Vader is trying to tell Luke the truth and asking him to join the family business, all this whilst defending himself against his son who's trying to kill him.
    :gyrocopter-ani:
    BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
    Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
  • The Godfather wrote:

Fact check: you don't go after entire alliances by yourself. You get multiple alliances to strip out all of their fighters and make a separate alliance of all their fighters to help you. So you basically have 5 alliances helping you take on one small alliance lol.
    LOL IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH???? FALSE INFORMATION AGAIN THIS IS REALLY EMBARRASSING FACT CHECK : I WILL NOT SAY ANY NAMES BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY A CERTAIN SOMEONE DECIDED THEY WANTED TO ATTACK A BE TOWN SO THEY CAN TRY AND BULLY UPD THEN THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE DECIDED TO RUN THERE MOUTH NOT TO MENTION I THINK SOMEONE WAS BEGGING OTHER ALLIANCES TO ATTACK POOR LITTLE ME JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE THEY THREW AT POOR LITTLE ME GOT DESTROYED SAD VERY SAD
  • Felix, remember when you contacted GOG and asked them to HELP YOU attack aulux? Then you withdrew your alliance from the war because you ain't nothing but a MEOWWWW.

I only wish your fake ass story was true because there is nothing sweeter than a multi crying over bullying.

Knobhead, take your multi ass to hfx, they suit you.

• Khaleesi wrote:

Felix, remember when you contacted GOG and asked them to HELP YOU attack aulux? Then you withdrew your alliance from the war because you ain't nothing but a MEOWWWW.

I only wish your fake ass story was true because there is nothing sweeter than a multi crying over bullying.

UMMMMMM I NEVER CONTACTED G O G I THINK YOU GOT THE WRONG PLAYER I THINK IT WAS FORSAKENONE

ALSO MY STORY IS TRUE WEATHER YOU WITH TO BELEAVE IT IS ON YOU BAHAHAHAHAHA IF YOU DO NOT BELEAVE ME ASK MIZUKAGE
  • Felix wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Felix, remember when you contacted GOG and asked them to HELP YOU attack aulux? Then you withdrew your alliance from the war because you ain't nothing but a MEOWWWW.

UMMMMMM I NEVER CONTACTED G O G I THINK YOU GOT THE WRONG PLAYER I THINK IT WAS FORSAKENONE

ALSO MY STORY IS TRUE WEATHER YOU WITH TO BELEAVE IT IS ON YOU BAHAHAHAHAHA IF YOU DO NOT BELEAVE ME ASK MIZUKAGE
    Yeah, it won't matter to me. God Father was my leader and because of that I will support him but what I am saying to you is I wish this story of yours was true.

Do you think Iniquity or God Father would deny such crimes? They are pirates mate, they are so ruthless they even forced their own members to delete their accounts. They came from Gamma mate, Gamma was known to all because of the way -X- influenced and dominated the server. If it was them they would claim this victory in a heart beat, again they can't claim it. You think it bothers them that you call them bullies? Foolish Felix, you feed their egos HAHAHAHAHAHA

From all the servers I have been on I have never come across an alliance more ruthless than -X- and here you are thinking they would deny the crime? Oh Felix, can I get a MEOW?

Now I would like to address Felix's writing.....Sorry guys, not with you on this one, I love it!! Lol

• Khaleesi wrote:

Felix wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Yeah, it won't matter to me. God Father was my leader and because of that I will support him but what I am saying to you is I wish this story of yours was true.
    Do you think Iniquity or God Father would deny such crimes? They are pirates mate, they are so ruthless they even forced their own members to delete their accounts. They came from Gamma mate, Gamma was known to all because of the way -X- influenced and dominated the server. If it was them they would claim this victory in a heart beat, again they can't claim it. You think it bothers them that you call them bullies? Foolish Felix, you feed their egos HAHAHAHAHAHA

From all the servers I have been on I have never come across an alliance more ruthless than -X- and here you are thinking they would deny the crime? Oh Felix, can I get a MEOW?

Now I would like to address Felix's writing.....Sorry guys, not with you on this one, I love it!! Lol
    Pffft... they can't even dominate their own towns, now. All they know how to do is hurl insults, run to vmode, and cry to the rest of the server for help. Sadly, the game has passed them by.
    :lol:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ben Kenobi ().