JEDI - THE REAL DARKSIDE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Felix wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Felix, remember when you contacted GOG and asked them to HELP YOU attack aulux? Then you withdrew your alliance from the war because you ain't nothing but a MEOWWWW.

I only wish your fake ass story was true because there is nothing sweeter than a multi crying over bullying.

Knobhead, take your multi ass to hfx, they suit you.
    UMMMMMM I NEVER CONTACTED G O G I THINK YOU GOT THE WRONG PLAYER I THINK IT WAS FORSAKENONEALSO MY STORY IS TRUE WEATHER YOU WITH TO BELEAVE IT IS ON YOU BAHAHAHAHAHA IF YOU DO NOT BELEAVE ME ASK MIZUKAGE
    Yeah, it won't matter to me. God Father was my leader and because of that I will support him but what I am saying to you is I wish this story of yours was true.Do you think Iniquity or God Father would deny such crimes? They are pirates mate, they are so ruthless they even forced their own members to delete their accounts. They came from Gamma mate, Gamma was known to all because of the way -X- influenced and dominated the server. If it was them they would claim this victory in a heart beat, again they can't claim it. You think it bothers them that you call them bullies? Foolish Felix, you feed their egos HAHAHAHAHAHA

From all the servers I have been on I have never come across an alliance more ruthless than -X- and here you are thinking they would deny the crime? Oh Felix, can I get a MEOW?

Now I would like to address Felix's writing.....Sorry guys, not with you on this one, I love it!! Lol
    Pffft... they can't even dominate their own towns, now. All they know how to do is hurl insults, run to vmode, and cry to the rest of the server for help. Sadly, the game has passed them by. :lol:
    The game seems to pass everyone by but the multis.

Are your multis in vmode? Claiming vmode over Alpha and Maximus? One was inactive and the other has always been in vmode.

You sound like sober!!! Damn, that hfx water has spread to your head.

Anywho, I set you a challenge, make coolhand delete his account. He is in CREW, make an example of him, emulate the pirate you will never be.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
  • Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Felix wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Felix, remember when you contacted GOG and asked them to HELP YOU attack aulux? Then you withdrew your alliance from the war because you ain't nothing but a MEOWWWW.

I only wish your fake ass story was true because there is nothing sweeter than a multi crying over bullying.

UMMMMMM I NEVER CONTACTED G O G I THINK YOU GOT THE WRONG PLAYER I THINK IT WAS FORSAKENONEALSO MY STORY IS TRUE WEATHER YOU WITH TO BELEAVE IT IS ON YOU BAHAHAHAHAHA IF YOU DO NOT BELEAVE ME ASK MIZUKAGE
    Yeah, it won't matter to me. God Father was my leader and because of that I will support him but what I am saying to you is I wish this story of yours was true.Do you think Iniquity or God Father would deny such crimes? They are pirates mate, they are so ruthless they even forced their own members to delete their accounts. They came from Gamma mate, Gamma was known to all because of the way -X- influenced and dominated the server. If it was them they would claim this victory in a heart beat, again they can't claim it. You think it bothers them that you call them bullies? Foolish Felix, you feed their egos HAHAHAHAHAHA
    From all the servers I have been on I have never come across an alliance more ruthless than -X- and here you are thinking they would deny the crime? Oh Felix, can I get a MEOW?

Now I would like to address Felix's writing.....Sorry guys, not with you on this one, I love it!! Lol
    Pffft... they can't even dominate their own towns, now. All they know how to do is hurl insults, run to vmode, and cry to the rest of the server for help. Sadly, the game has passed them by. :lol:
    Are your multis in vmode? Claiming vmode over Alpha and Maximus? One was inactive and the other has always been in vmode.

Anywho, I set you a challenge, make coolhand delete his account. He is in CREW, make an example of him, emulate the pirate you will never be.
    Yet your Alliance has multis, how many accounts is your leader running these days? You are so against multis unless they are in your Alliance! You never said anything bad about redneck and his multis when they where in your Alliance!
  • Sober wrote:

Yet your Alliance has multis, how many accounts is your leader running these days? You are so against multis unless they are in your Alliance! You never said anything bad about redneck and his multis when they where in your Alliance!
    SobberTM, everyone on Beta knows that Huge Farm eXchange is the King, Queen, and Joker of multis. Hell, even their multis have multis. Maybe you should move on to another topic.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

SobberTM, everyone on Beta knows that Huge Farm eXchange is the King, Queen, and Joker of multis. Hell, even their multis have multis. Maybe you should move on to another topic.
    Yet the person you worship runs multis, I am willing to bet she is the Queen of multis!
  • Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Felix wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

LOL why would I want to emulate a stupid pirate who can't fight his way out of a paper bag? Arrrrrgh matey!
  • Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

LOL are you threatened by my gmode account?
    He's not threatened, Alhazred. SobberTM is triggered by it.
    ROFLMAO! Poor little cuck. What's Snowflake Sobber going to do next, cry?
    NA, just keeping you busy on the forums;)!
    i swear this guy is obsessed, is it the rejection of the fact everyone knows you were rejected?

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
  • Khaleesi wrote:

Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

i swear this guy is obsessed, is it the rejection of the fact everyone knows you were rejected?

Alhazred wrote:

Busy on the forums? I'm getting drunk and introducing my sister-in-law to Game of Thrones. Ikariam can wait a while.
    Good, back to what we where discussing, how do you feel about multi's Khaleesi? Do you approve of people using them?
  • Sober wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Busy on the forums? I'm getting drunk and introducing my sister-in-law to Game of Thrones. Ikariam can wait a while.
    Good, back to what we where discussing, how do you feel about multi's Khaleesi? Do you approve of people using them?

Damn , you are starvin for attention these days Sober! Just call your friend again, so you 2 can tell eachother how awesome you are. Its no shame in needing adult support every now and then. :love:

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.