JEDI - THE REAL DARKSIDE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Do one Sharpe, no one likes a TURD so do one. ~This ain't and your boyfriend ain't here. Now if you got an account on BETA then please let me know :)

    I swear this guy, im going to start calling him Sobber, both, full on losers.

    I mean don't you have a race to hate on or are finished telling people how privileged you are because mummy and daddy still buy the toilet roll you wipe your ass with.


    HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
  • I don't really care about any of this, but any speculation regarding what Felix is compensating for with the giant, colorful font usage? It's super annoying and makes me want to come out of v-mode and attack him for hurting my eyeballs.

    Hi to everyone that I like (GF, Iniquity, Deadidave, Crew in general, Khaleesi, Sober, etc.)! :love:
    (I can't figure out how to upload it, but it's the BEST)

    Best siggy EVER by SADISTYX
  • Stinkerbell wrote:

    I don't really care about any of this, but any speculation regarding what Felix is compensating for with the giant, colorful font usage? It's super annoying and makes me want to come out of v-mode and attack him for hurting my eyeballs.

    Hi to everyone that I like (GF, Iniquity, Deadidave, Crew in general, Khaleesi, Sober, etc.)! :love:
    YES!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE THAT LIKES MY BIG RED ENORMOUS SIZE WORDS!!!!!! O YEAH PLEASE COME OUT OF VMODE ;)
  • Felix wrote:

    Stinkerbell wrote:

    I don't really care about any of this, but any speculation regarding what Felix is compensating for with the giant, colorful font usage? It's super annoying and makes me want to come out of v-mode and attack him for hurting my eyeballs.

    Hi to everyone that I like (GF, Iniquity, Deadidave, Crew in general, Khaleesi, Sober, etc.)! :love:
    YES!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE THAT LIKES MY BIG RED ENORMOUS SIZE WORDS!!!!!! O YEAH PLEASE COME OUT OF VMODE ;)
    Sobber said that to me, now he regrets it.

    Stinks, we MISS YOU ❤️


    HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
  • Khaleesi wrote:

    Felix wrote:

    Stinkerbell wrote:

    I don't really care about any of this, but any speculation regarding what Felix is compensating for with the giant, colorful font usage? It's super annoying and makes me want to come out of v-mode and attack him for hurting my eyeballs.

    Hi to everyone that I like (GF, Iniquity, Deadidave, Crew in general, Khaleesi, Sober, etc.)! :love:
    YES!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE THAT LIKES MY BIG RED ENORMOUS SIZE WORDS!!!!!! O YEAH PLEASE COME OUT OF VMODE ;)
    Sobber said that to me, now he regrets it.
    Stinks, we MISS YOU ❤️
    THERE IS A DIFFERENCE I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT
  • Sober wrote:

    And that is how fast they will turn on you GF, Felix says one nice thing about one of them (so we think;)) and they are no longer on your side!! LMAO
    Sorry, SobberTM, you are not nearly clever enough to pull off what you think you are capable of.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • Sober wrote:

    CoUstes wrote:

    Sober wrote:

    And that is how fast they will turn on you GF, Felix says one nice thing about one of them (so we think;)) and they are no longer on your side!! LMAO
    Sorry, SobberTM, you are not nearly clever enough to pull off what you think you are capable of.
    Offensive Points:

    Defensive Points:

    SobberTM, once again, you are confused on what is important when it comes to your pathetic handling of the HELL vs. Huge Farm eXchange war...

    Offensive Points:



    Just look at how pathetic you are handling this war. And yet, you find time to keep posting in (post counted) threads (instead of your Sobbing thread made just for you) which have nothing to do with your war. The fact that you are the "best" that Huge Farm eXchange has that they named you General says a lot about how far they have fallen since Alhazred left.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • CoUstes wrote:

    Sober wrote:

    CoUstes wrote:

    Sober wrote:

    And that is how fast they will turn on you GF, Felix says one nice thing about one of them (so we think;)) and they are no longer on your side!! LMAO
    Sorry, SobberTM, you are not nearly clever enough to pull off what you think you are capable of.
    Offensive Points:
    Defensive Points:

    SobberTM, once again, you are confused on what is important when it comes to your pathetic handling of the HELL vs. Huge Farm eXchange war...
    Offensive Points:


    Just look at how pathetic you are handling this war. And yet, you find time to keep posting in (post counted) threads (instead of your Sobbing thread made just for you) which have nothing to do with your war. The fact that you are the "best" that Huge Farm eXchange has that they named you General says a lot about how far they have fallen since Alhazred left.
    There you go again, using other people's accomplishments!! Lmao, that is how bad you are at this game!
  • Sober wrote:

    CoUstes wrote:

    Sober wrote:

    Offensive Points:
    Defensive Points:

    SobberTM, once again, you are confused on what is important when it comes to your pathetic handling of the HELL vs. Huge Farm eXchange war...Offensive Points:


    Just look at how pathetic you are handling this war. And yet, you find time to keep posting in (post counted) threads (instead of your Sobbing thread made just for you) which have nothing to do with your war. The fact that you are the "best" that Huge Farm eXchange has that they named you General says a lot about how far they have fallen since Alhazred left.
    There you go again, using other people's accomplishments!!
    I'm making a direct comparison between you and the alliance you are fighting. You are found to be lacking.

    Dance, puppet, dance.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • CoUstes wrote:

    Sober wrote:

    CoUstes wrote:

    Sober wrote:

    Offensive Points:
    Defensive Points:

    SobberTM, once again, you are confused on what is important when it comes to your pathetic handling of the HELL vs. Huge Farm eXchange war...Offensive Points:

    Just look at how pathetic you are handling this war. And yet, you find time to keep posting in (post counted) threads (instead of your Sobbing thread made just for you) which have nothing to do with your war. The fact that you are the "best" that Huge Farm eXchange has that they named you General says a lot about how far they have fallen since Alhazred left.
    There you go again, using other people's accomplishments!!
    I'm making a direct comparison between you and the alliance you are fighting. You are found to be lacking.
    Dance, puppet, dance.
    And I am making a direct comparison of you and me which of course shows exactly how truly bad you are at this game! But like always you post someone else accomplishments like they are your own so you can trash others without doing ANYTHING in the game, LMAO!!
  • Sobber wrote:

    And I am making a direct comparison of you and me which of course shows exactly how truly bad you are at this game! But like always you post someone else accomplishments like they are your own so you can trash others without doing ANYTHING in the game, LMAO!!
    Even with a 75K MS, you still can't get it up -- your OPs, that is. Maybe you do need a 95K MS to accomplish anything?

    P.S., you are at war with HELL. I am not at war with anyone. Duh!
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.