JEDI - THE REAL DARKSIDE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

And I am making a direct comparison of you and me which of course shows exactly how truly bad you are at this game! But like always you post someone else accomplishments like they are your own so you can trash others without doing ANYTHING in the game, LMAO!!
    Even with a 75K MS, you still can't get it up -- your OPs, that is. Maybe you do need a 95K MS to accomplish anything?
    P.S., you are at war with HELL. I am not at war with anyone. Duh!
    yes you are not at war with anyone yet talk all the crap like you are!!! LMAO!!! Taking credit for everything someone else does, truly sad!

P.S., you mean the 75K you said I would not get?
  • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

And I am making a direct comparison of you and me which of course shows exactly how truly bad you are at this game! But like always you post someone else accomplishments like they are your own so you can trash others without doing ANYTHING in the game, LMAO!!
    Even with a 75K MS, you still can't get it up -- your OPs, that is. Maybe you do need a 95K MS to accomplish anything?P.S., you are at war with HELL. I am not at war with anyone. Duh!
    yes you are not at war with anyone yet talk all the crap like you are!!! LMAO!!! Taking credit for everything someone else does, truly sad!
    I'm not taking credit for anything other than what I am accomplishing. You claim you are LMAO, but all anyone reads from your posts is how you are Sobbing.

Dance, puppet, dance.

P.S., no, I mean the 95K you need because you still can't get anything done with your 75K score. I doubt you can even accomplish anything with a 95K MS.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Even with a 75K MS, you still can't get it up -- your OPs, that is. Maybe you do need a 95K MS to accomplish anything?P.S., you are at war with HELL. I am not at war with anyone. Duh!

Have you not figured this out yet? I know I have said it quite a few times....GHOST does not like HFX and probably never will. You happen to wear the tag. It really is that simple.

GHOST will always have something to say about HFX, whether GHOST is at war with them or not. There really is that much hatred for HFX. Deal with it.
  • DrkAngel wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

yes you are not at war with anyone yet talk all the crap like you are!!! LMAO!!! Taking credit for everything someone else does, truly sad!P.S., you mean the 75K you said I would not get?
    Have you not figured this out yet? I know I have said it quite a few times....GHOST does not like HFX and probably never will. You happen to wear the tag. It really is that simple.

GHOST will always have something to say about HFX, whether GHOST is at war with them or not. There really is that much hatred for HFX. Deal with it.
    difference between hate and skill, with 0 opoints CoUseless has no skill!

BTW - Two HELL members sent into Vacation mode in one day, it is a good day!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sober ().

• He has not attacked any troops that's it. If anybody you must get this, since most of your points have come from losing cr's. So no skill needed to raise those points , just attack and win or lose your points will go up. So before you start talking about skill you need to at least know what that is , sweetie! :love:

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
  • You posted my name online, I don't ever want to fight your old pathetic no stamina behind ever.

YOU POSTED MY NAME ONLINE!!! I have played this game since 2008 and I never once posted my name online. You are that pathetic.

The moral of the story is you should have never posted my name online, I mean you even posted Diane's name online!!!!

Btw, guys sobber lives for O Points and as you can see he little, let's keep it this way.

This pathetic knobhead posted my name online and shared with hfx and now I get people messaging me from Pakistan to Baghdad.

Loser, you can't win, you will never because your the knobhead sitting on a park bench drinking white lighting.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• Once again, we see the true forum warrior (Sobber) in rare form...

Sober wrote:

Tell us why, again, every thread needs to become about you? :lolbash:

I mean, seriously, you wouldn't know what skill was if it slapped you in the face. This is a prime example of how you barely understand the combat system:

At least it seems like you've finally figured out how to wave flames into a battle. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and vacation mode....how about a 17mil account that goes vmode due to their fear of 30 rams and 100 spears...must be that great military training they are receiving there in Huge Farm eXchange.

Anywho, SobberTM, it's simply pathetic that after a two month vacation, and only two days of fighting, I am already close to passing you in opoints, so keep bringing those up and see how that works out for you.

5 HELL and 1 Huge Farm eXchange...I see you've been doing a great job as General while I was gone. :whistling:

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
    -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• Khaleesi wrote:

You posted my name online, I don't ever want to fight your old pathetic no stamina behind ever.

YOU POSTED MY NAME ONLINE!!! I have played this game since 2008 and I never once posted my name online. You are that pathetic.

The moral of the story is you should have never posted my name online, I mean you even posted Diane's name online!!!!

Btw, guys sobber lives for O Points and as you can see he little, let's keep it this way.

This pathetic knobhead posted my name online and shared with hfx and now I get people messaging me from Pakistan to Baghdad.

Loser, you can't win, you will never because your the knobhead sitting on a park bench drinking white lighting.
    Again coming from the person who used their REAL LIFE picture as your Avatar!!! LOL, yes I posted your FIRST name online, stop crying and stop lying! As for Offensive points, I enjoy both and sending you back into Vacation mode after you run from a battle, enjoy!
  • devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

Tell us why, again, every thread needs to become about you? :lolbash:
    I mean, seriously, you wouldn't know what skill was if it slapped you in the face. This is a prime example of how you barely understand the combat system:

At least it seems like you've finally figured out how to wave flames into a battle. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and vacation mode....how about a 17mil account that goes vmode due to their fear of 30 rams and 100 spears...must be that great military training they are receiving there in Huge Farm eXchange.

Anywho, SobberTM, it's simply pathetic that after a two month vacation, and only two days of fighting, I am already close to passing you in opoints, so keep bringing those up and see how that works out for you.

5 HELL and 1 Huge Farm eXchange...I see you've been doing a great job as General while I was gone. :whistling:
    "Barely understand" yet you do not explain what you are talking about, LOL!!! Speaking of skill, look who ran faster then I could send in another wave:

04.09.2017 3:41:00 d3v0's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

And speaking of Vacation Mode, Khaleesi:

03.09.2017 19:24:05
    Khaleesi's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    03.09.2017 19:24:05
    Khaleesi's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Viserion03.09.2017 21:02The miracle of Khaleesi 'Colossus' is activated.

You know why HELL and your groupie CoUseless bring me up in so many threads because HELL cannot handle me and it is driving you guys crazy!! :beer:
  • Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

"Barely understand" yet you do not explain what you are talking about,
    Yeah, maybe you should talk to your General about such matters... :rolleyes:
    Na, as fast as you ran from the island I could send 1 ships;)
    04.09.2017 3:41:00 d3v0's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Uh yeah, I ran alright...HELL vrs HFX

In fact, I ran a bunch of times over the course of 8 hours... :dash:

d3v0's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Aress wrote:

• Let me help you since you do not understand running and recall:

Sea battle near OsirisWC
    (04.09.2017 3:41:00)
    Sober[-HFX-] from Uranus
    vs
    d3v0[HELL] from munch my

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship.............................164(-36) - Ram-Ship.............................231(-36)
    Fire Ship..............................5(-31) - Fire Ship..............................7(-29)
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
    Steam Ram............................181(-19) - Steam Ram............................104(-16)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................32(-8)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................36(-4) - Balloon Carrier........................32(-4)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................15(-0)
    Diving Boat............................32(-8) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military..............................-1101.8 - Military..............................-1079.8
    Offensive points.......................2699.5 - Defence points.........................2754.5
    Damage Received.........................55090 - Damage Received.........................53990
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: Sober[-HFX-]

Losers: d3v0[HELL]

• Sober wrote:

Let me help you since you do not understand running and recall:

Sea battle near OsirisWC
    Sober[-HFX-] from Uranus
    vs
    d3v0[HELL] from munch my

Ram-Ship.............................164(-36) - Ram-Ship.............................231(-36)
    Fire Ship..............................5(-31) - Fire Ship..............................7(-29)
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
    Steam Ram............................181(-19) - Steam Ram............................104(-16)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................32(-8)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................36(-4) - Balloon Carrier........................32(-4)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................15(-0)
    Diving Boat............................32(-8) - .............................................
    Military..............................-1101.8 - Military..............................-1079.8
    Offensive points.......................2699.5 - Defence points.........................2754.5
    Damage Received.........................55090 - Damage Received.........................53990
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Riiiggghhht....because I didn't want to fight naval battles in 3 towns simultaneously against a combined MS of 160k AFTER I spent 8 hours destroying terry's navy. Only a Huge Farm eXchange clown would do something like that... :S

Aress wrote:

• devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

Let me help you since you do not understand running and recall:

Sea battle near OsirisWC
    Sober[-HFX-] from Uranus
    vs
    d3v0[HELL] from munch my

Riiiggghhht....because I didn't want to fight naval battles in 3 towns simultaneously against a combined MS of 160k AFTER I spent 8 hours destroying terry's navy. Only a Huge Farm eXchange clown would do something like that... :S

Run, run, run, Vacation mode (Brant aka dirty deeds). I understand and I get why so many HELL accounts hit Vmode, has to be tough for Alhazred to run all those accounts;)!
  • Sober wrote:

Speaking of "General", you where once the General of HELL and now you are not, what happened?
    Where was I???? We like to rotate the position in HELL, and you OBVIOUSLY missed the part where I was on a two month vacation until recently. Remember, I've already got 2/3 of your OP's in just two days fighting time. :lolbash:

I mean, you SHOULD know, since you waited for me to go inactive before you finally tried to attack me... I'm surprised you haven't posted those "winning" CR's of all your loot to prove your "prowess". :pillepalle:

Aress wrote:

• Following on from little man, so I had my picture up so it gives you the right to post my real name? I guess it is ok for me to post Diana's pictures and yours.

Thank you for the clarification.

Alhazred you will get a kick out of this :)

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
  • Khaleesi wrote:

Following on from little man, so I had my picture up so it gives you the right to post my real name? I guess it is ok for me to post Diana's pictures and yours.

Thank you for the clarification.

Alhazred you will get a kick out of this :)
    actually I only posted your first name so stop trying to make yourself out to look like a victim! You're the one that Facebook stalk me first and sent me a PM threatening me, I called you on it! Regardless do what you got to do I can play this game too!