JEDI - THE REAL DARKSIDE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sober wrote:

Our spies have reported that mondlava has the following offices in the alliance The Hellions:

General
    LOL You know, you can make an alliance rank with any name you like. I once made an alliance with ranks called Leader, General, Home Secretary, and Diplomat.
    Relax your boy already admitted you guys rotate;)!!LMAO

Yes, we do...however, to Alhazred's point, 3 of us are listed with the rank of general currently. ;)

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
    -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Our spies have reported that mondlava has the following offices in the alliance The Hellions:

General
    LOL You know, you can make an alliance rank with any name you like. I once made an alliance with ranks called Leader, General, Home Secretary, and Diplomat.
    Actually, SobberTM is too ignorant to realize much of anything that is not spoon-fed to him.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sober wrote:

General
    Relax your boy already admitted you guys rotate;)!!LMAO
    Yes, we do...however, to Alhazred's point, 3 of us are listed with the rank of general currently. ;)
    Well ONE of your Generals was a little slow in warning you today, you could have recalled before I hit;)!
  • CoUstes wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

General
    Actually, SobberTM is too ignorant to realize much of anything that is not spoon-fed to him.
    OFFENSIVE POINTS:

Sober-HFX-114,686

DEFENSIVE POINTS:

• Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

General
    OFFENSIVE POINTS:

DEFENSIVE POINTS:

Yup, SobberTM is still as ignorant as they come. Your "point" about my OP and DP scores is meaningless. I'm not in a war. YOU are, duh!

P.S. I fixed your overcompensation for your extremely small size.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • Oh, how the MIGHTY (board warrior) has fallen

Sober wrote:

OFFENSIVE POINTS:

CoUstes
    GHOST

Sober
    -HFX-

Yeah, nice try SobberTM, just couldn't stand being a pathetic loser I take it.

Evidence for the jury:

First, offensive points earlier today (must have really chapped you SobberTM, that with all of your big military and "prowess", you had 3 HELL warriors ahead of you (one of which, might I remind you, has only battled for 3 days). ;(

So, how does one rectify this situation you might ask? Well, they find a non-allied player with a military and attack it (and I'm going to assume the comeback is trying to get on to my island or more action points or some other such b.s.). :eyeroll:

Now, here we are with the battle STILL in progress...

Which leads us to SobberTM trying to make some pathetic point about who has better OP scores. Keep going there buddy, you're still a loser in our book. :lolbash:

Aress wrote:

• devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

OFFENSIVE POINTS:

CoUstes
    GHOST

Sober
    -HFX-
    Yeah, nice try SobberTM, just couldn't stand being a pathetic loser I take it.

Evidence for the jury:

First, offensive points earlier today (must have really chapped you SobberTM, that with all of your big military and "prowess", you had 3 HELL warriors ahead of you (one of which, might I remind you, has only battled for 3 days). ;(

So, how does one rectify this situation you might ask? Well, they find a non-allied player with a military and attack it (and I'm going to assume the comeback is trying to get on to my island or more action points or some other such b.s.). :eyeroll:

Now, here we are with the battle STILL in progress...

Which leads us to SobberTM trying to make some pathetic point about who has better OP scores. Keep going there buddy, you're still a loser in our book. :lolbash:
    Drives you and your members crazy does it not? You guys run, colossus and vacation mode to avoid me yet I will still be above you, LMAO!!!!!

BTW - Make sure you post those Offensive and Defensive points from earlier today;) or do you want me to?

Sea battle near munch my
    (06.09.2017 15:36:20)
    Sober[-HFX-] from Crete
    vs
    d3v0[HELL] from munch my

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship.............................164(-36) - Ram-Ship............................1131(-36)
    Fire Ship.............................10(-29) - Fire Ship.............................56(-87)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
    Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................112(-0)
    Steam Ram............................165(-15) - Steam Ram.............................410(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................26(-8)
    Diving Boat............................42(-8) - Diving Boat...........................226(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................285(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................46(-4) - Balloon Carrier........................71(-4)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................45(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military...............................-993.4 - Military..............................-1055.4
    Offensive points.......................2638.5 - Defence points.........................2483.5
    Damage Received.........................49670 - Damage Received.........................52770
    Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Winners: d3v0[HELL]

Losers: Sober[-HFX-]
    The miracle of d3v0[HELL] 'Colossus' is activated. (06.09.2017 15:36:08)

Sea battle near Crete
    (06.09.2017 17:35:32)
    d3v0[HELL] from munch my
    vs
    terry[-HFX-] from Crete, Sober[-HFX-] from Polis, munch my

Tender.................................15(-0) - Tender.................................32(-0)
    Ram-Ship............................392(-108) - Ram-Ship............................549(-108)
    Fire Ship..............................5(-31) - Fire Ship.............................21(-95)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................220(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................111(-0)
    Steam Ram............................111(-89) - Steam Ram............................311(-33)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................118(-24)
    Diving Boat............................9(-26) - Diving Boat...........................116(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................126(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................38(-12) - Balloon Carrier.......................66(-10)
    Military..............................-3729.4 - Military................................-2873
    Offensive points.......................7182.5 - Defence points.........................9323.5
    Damage Received........................186470 - Damage Received........................143650
    Damage Percent............................56% - Damage Percent............................44%

Winners: terry[-HFX-], Sober[-HFX-]

Losers: d3v0[HELL]

Sea battle near munch my
    (07.09.2017 0:28:41)
    Sober[-HFX-] from Crete
    vs
    d3v0[HELL] from munch my

Ram-Ship.............................284(-16) - Ram-Ship.............................364(-28)
    Fire Ship..............................1(-35) - Fire Ship...............................5(-0)
    Mortar Ship...........................150(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................297(-3) - Steam Ram.............................88(-23)
    Diving Boat............................76(-4) - Diving Boat.............................1(-8)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................80(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................79(-1) - Balloon Carrier........................35(-3)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................15(-0)
    Military...............................-477.8 - Military...............................-937.6
    Offensive points.........................2344 - Defence points.........................1194.5
    Damage Received.........................23890 - Damage Received.........................46880
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: Sober[-HFX-]

d3v0's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sober ().

• CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

General
    OFFENSIVE POINTS:

DEFENSIVE POINTS:

Yup, SobberTM is still as ignorant as they come. Your "point" about my OP and DP scores is meaningless. I'm not in a war. YOU are, duh!
    P.S. I fixed your overcompensation for your extremely small size.
    yet you post like you are daily, or you take credit from others;)!
  • Sober wrote:

You guys run, colossus and vacation mode to avoid me yet I will still be above you, LMAO!!!!!
    Oh, you must mean like this....

terry[-HFX-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

sanner[-HFX-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

The miracle of terry[-HFX-] 'Colossus' is activated. (05.09.2017 19:46:53)

One of terry's armies scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

Go ahead and post your "victories" for the day....I have my own CR posting to do with legitimate wins and offensive points...LMAO!!!

Aress wrote:

• devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

You guys run, colossus and vacation mode to avoid me yet I will still be above you, LMAO!!!!!
    Oh, you must mean like this....
    terry[-HFX-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

sanner[-HFX-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

The miracle of terry[-HFX-] 'Colossus' is activated. (05.09.2017 19:46:53)

One of terry's armies scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

Go ahead and post your "victories" for the day....I have my own CR posting to do with legitimate wins and offensive points...LMAO!!!

And I got more smacking you around and did you seriously Screenshot opoints? LMAO!!!! And make sure you post all those LEGITIMATE wins against me! I keep telling HFX members just have me show up and HELL members will run like nothing you have seen, love it!

Sea battle near JiangyinMP
    (06.09.2017 2:48:23)
    terry[-HFX-] from Santorini, Sober[-HFX-] from ISOY, Santorini
    vs
    d3v0[HELL] from munch my, Inara[HELL] from JiangyinMP

Ram-Ship.............................147(-54) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-127)
    Fire Ship.............................19(-53) - Fire Ship..............................0(-85)
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-14)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-10)
    Diving Boat...........................60(-10) - Diving Boat.............................0(-2)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................70(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................64(-6) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-6)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram.............................190(-0) - .............................................
    Military...............................-968.6 - Military................................-1964
    Offensive points.........................4910 - Defence points.........................2421.5
    Damage Received.........................48430 - Damage Received.........................98200
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: terry[-HFX-], Sober[-HFX-]

Losers: d3v0[HELL], Inara[HELL]

Sea battle near Wine 1 C
    (04.09.2017 5:28:05)
    d3v0[HELL] from Bugreece, Wine 2 C, Brant[HELL] from Wine 2 C, Crystal 1 C
    vs
    terry[-HFX-] from Bugreece, Sober[-HFX-] from Colossus Wine 3, Uranus, Wine 2 C, sanner[-HFX-] from Bugreece

Ram-Ship............................247(-108) - Ram-Ship............................357(-108)
    Fire Ship............................58(-151) - Fire Ship............................26(-154)
    Mortar Ship...........................129(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................149(-1)
    Steam Ram.............................64(-20) - Steam Ram............................449(-27)
    Diving Boat...........................38(-24) - Diving Boat...........................91(-17)
    Paddle Speedboat.....................339(-15) - Paddle Speedboat......................130(-0)
    Balloon Carrier.......................80(-10) - Balloon Carrier.......................88(-12)
    Tender.................................71(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)
    Catapult Ship.........................199(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................100(-0)
    Rocket Ship.............................2(-0) - .............................................
    Military................................-2817 - Military..............................-2844.6
    Offensive points.......................7111.5 - Defence points.........................7042.5
    Damage Received........................140850 - Damage Received........................142230
    Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: Brant[HELL]

Losers: sanner[-HFX-], d3v0[HELL], terry[-HFX-], Sober[-HFX-]

The miracle of Brant[HELL] 'Colossus' is activated. (04.09.2017 5:26:43)

Sea battle near OsirisWC
    (04.09.2017 3:41:00)
    Sober[-HFX-] from Uranus
    vs
    d3v0[HELL] from munch my

Ram-Ship.............................164(-36) - Ram-Ship.............................231(-36)
    Fire Ship..............................5(-31) - Fire Ship..............................7(-29)
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
    Steam Ram............................181(-19) - Steam Ram............................104(-16)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................32(-8)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................36(-4) - Balloon Carrier........................32(-4)
    Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................15(-0)
    Diving Boat............................32(-8) - .............................................
    Military..............................-1101.8 - Military..............................-1079.8
    Offensive points.......................2699.5 - Defence points.........................2754.5
    Damage Received.........................55090 - Damage Received.........................53990
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: Sober[-HFX-]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sober ().

• Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

did you seriously Screenshot opoints
    Yeah, it's pretty easy actually. Even you could figure it out, maybe? :/
    The pathetic thing is you have to attack other people to make yourself feel good. :thumbsup:

Not at all, just pissing HELL off and your groupie CoUseless!!! :bday:

LMFAO...surely doesn't piss me off to know you're a fraud like the rest of Huge Farm eXchange....actually kind of funny you are so butt hurt that you have to take it out on someone not even in the war to make yourself feel better. :pillepalle:

Aress wrote:

• I'm running behind on the comments, can't keep up. I still think it's funny that Sobber was trying to troll d3vo about whether or not he's holding the alliance General position. LOL d3vo is Leader of HELL-Ny, and if he really cared about it he could have the Leader spot on Beta too for all I care. d3vo is one of the few remaining original HELL members. d3vo is HELL.

Another thing I think is funny is that of the three HFX members who've been on the boards since this war began only one of them is real HFX. Sobber and Seabass aren't HFX, they're random bored trolls who wandered in looking for something to do.
  • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

General
    OFFENSIVE POINTS:
    DEFENSIVE POINTS:

Yup, SobberTM is still as ignorant as they come. Your "point" about my OP and DP scores is meaningless. I'm not in a war. YOU are, duh!P.S. I fixed your overcompensation for your extremely small size.
    yet you post like you are daily, or you take credit from others;)!
    Oops, SobberTM, you are backsliding on your English skills again. Might I suggest you learn how to write complete sentences?

BTW, I have not taken any credit from others. I point out facts. When I post other people's OPs or DPs, I have never once claimed that I somehow earned those points. I guess factual data is so foreign to members of Huge Farm eXchange that it confuses you mental midgets so much that all you can do is deflect that truth with obvious lies.
  • devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

did you seriously Screenshot opoints
    Yeah, it's pretty easy actually. Even you could figure it out, maybe? :/ The pathetic thing is you have to attack other people to make yourself feel good. :thumbsup:

Not at all, just pissing HELL off and your groupie CoUseless!!! :bday:
    LMFAO...surely doesn't piss me off to know you're a fraud like the rest of Huge Farm eXchange....actually kind of funny you are so butt hurt that you have to take it out on someone not even in the war to make yourself feel better. :pillepalle:

And you fired some of your ships so I could not kill them, LOL!!
  • Alhazred wrote:

Another thing I think is funny is that of the three HFX members who've been on the boards since this war began only one of them is real HFX. Sobber and Seabass aren't HFX, they're random bored trolls who wandered in looking for something to do.
    Speaking of random board trolls not in HELL who wandered in looking for something to do, CoUseless :whistling: !
  • Alhazred wrote:

You forgot the rl friend Sober called to post on the boards ,telling everybody how awesome Sober is. But I guess he is not real HFX either.... :)

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.