The Purge Farms From Crew Contest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The Purge Farms From Crew Contest

There's no contest. Crew has 18 members. 15 of them are useless garbage farms or cowards who hide in vacation mode. I'd like the alliance to be purged down to three players, but I have no such authority. So I will be providing our enemies with town locations, troop counts, and resource totals of all the useless trash in our alliance that isn't in vacation mode. I'm not gonna bother with a scoreboard, just please farm these wastes of life into retirement. Felix may be literally :censored: in real life, but at least he's doing something, which is FAR more than I can say for my alliance.

To start things off, let's go with DeadIDave, the former leader of Crew, before he brought a huge sack of crap over to GOG. He and literally every former member of Crew has been in V mode since the day they turned up. Three were too stupid to even figure out we'd moved and are still in Crew2. But for a few hours, this imbecile is actually not in V mode. He's not attacking anyone, he's just touching his :censored: with both hands, but his stupidity is your gain. Here are his town locations:

72:77] Sulphur4 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [72:77] Sulphur1 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [72:77] Sulphur2 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [71:76] Wine2 (33) Demeter`s gardens (35)
      [72:77] Sulphur3 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [61:67] Marble (33) Colossus (26)
      [72:77] Sulphur5 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [71:76] Wine1 (30) Demeter`s gardens (35)
      [77:79] Wine3 (18) Temple of Poseidon (29)

Go eat his lunch. I'll be back tomorrow with whatever :censored: is uselessly waiting for you to :censored: him. Good hunting.

Post Censored & Warned ~ :83
    • iniquity wrote:

deadidave wrote:

Maybe we do it because we don't follow you ! Did that though ever cross your mind ?
      You don't do it because you're lazy, incompetent farms who just sit in vacation mode. I thought everyone was just bored and a war and merger would fix it. Turns out you're all just garbage who've given up.
      Hmm weird . Last time I asked you where not in a war , but now suddenly it is a war ? If so then you are owned badly and your BS about you winning is pretty pathetic. Oh btw since you think of your self as a rockstar in this game please post all the awesome fighting you have done yourself the last weeks , since you cry about not getting any help from your alliance ? Oh and pillaging inactives and posting on the boards dont count as awesome, tough guy. :)

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • iniquity wrote:

There's no contest. Crew has 18 members. 15 of them are useless garbage farms or cowards who hide in vacation mode. I'd like the alliance to be purged down to three players, but I have no such authority. So I will be providing our enemies with town locations, troop counts, and resource totals of all the useless trash in our alliance that isn't in vacation mode. I'm not gonna bother with a scoreboard, just please farm these wastes of life into retirement. Felix may be literally retarded in real life, but at least he's doing something, which is FAR more than I can say for my alliance.

To start things off, let's go with DeadIDave, the former leader of Crew, before he brought a huge sack of crap over to GOG. He and literally every former member of Crew has been in V mode since the day they turned up. Three were too stupid to even figure out we'd moved and are still in Crew2. But for a few hours, this imbecile is actually not in V mode. He's not attacking anyone, he's just touching his balls with both hands, but his stupidity is your gain. Here are his town locations:

72:77] Sulphur4 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [72:77] Sulphur1 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [72:77] Sulphur2 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [71:76] Wine2 (33) Demeter`s gardens (35)
      [72:77] Sulphur3 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [61:67] Marble (33) Colossus (26)
      [72:77] Sulphur5 (33) Hephaistos` Forge (30)
      [71:76] Wine1 (30) Demeter`s gardens (35)
      [77:79] Wine3 (18) Temple of Poseidon (29)

Go eat his lunch. I'll be back tomorrow with whatever real life retard is uselessly waiting for you to penetrate him. Good hunting.
      SOMEBODY IS MAD!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LETS BE SERIOUS FOR A MINUTE YOU AND YOUR FAKE A** ACCOMPLISHMENTS COULDNT HOLD A CANDLE TO CREW LEARN HOW TO FIGHT AND STOP BEING A P**** TRYING TO BULLY SMALL PLAYERS
    • Well to see if anyone fights you look at the O Points. No BS, no bragging, just numbers ... you can find mine in the top 25. O you can look at my D points as well ...... enough said !!

"It is better to be a live lamb then a dead lion Tis true,
      BUT it is better still to be a live lion"
    • iniquity wrote:

Three were too stupid to even figure out we'd moved and are still in Crew2.
      Maybe they were on to something.... :whistling:

iniquity wrote:

There's no contest. Crew has 18 members. 15 of them are useless garbage farms or cowards who hide in vacation mode.
      Or maybe, just maybe, they don't want to follow you. I told you the direction you're taking Crew isn't what Crew is about. ;)

I could be wrong, but it seems to me like this is probably not the best way to earn your new members' respect....

iniquity wrote:

To start things off, let's go with DeadIDave, the former leader of Crew, before he brought a huge sack of crap over to GOG. He and literally every former member of Crew has been in V mode since the day they turned up. Three were too stupid to even figure out we'd moved and are still in Crew2. But for a few hours, this imbecile is actually not in V mode. He's not attacking anyone, he's just touching his :censored: with both hands, but his stupidity is your gain. Here are his town locations:

*edited*

Go eat his lunch. I'll be back tomorrow with whatever :censored: is uselessly waiting for you to :censored: him. Good hunting.

Censored ~ :83

Edited to add:

iniquity wrote:

You hide in V mode, those could be from a year ago.
      OPs and DPs degrade even while a player is in vmode. That change was made to the game years ago.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Let's get serious, Iniquity is gone from game, :censored: . As soon as someone wants he will be gone from the boards as well for posting locations. I didn't as I don't care. Jedi knows my locations anyway. Mr Lecter is now banned as well and one doesn't have to use their imagination much to see what he did wrong. Now the other Jedi members know they are being watched as well and no longer can have unlimited resources from smaller accounts. I have a friend that is the leader from another large alliance and I asked him what he would do. BE he told me, BE is the key. You attack them and the Jedi members will have no choice but to give chase. Once their resources are drained and they start having to depend on their smaller accounts to keep them afloat ... well bye bye to them as well. Iniquity was pissed I did V mode, well hell ya I did. You see 4 members of Jedi sending attacks and all have over 100k MS scores and unlimited resources. I wait till they are about to hit and boom, v-mode see ya in 2 days. I am supposed to get pillaged for what reason? I play old school and have but 1 account. I am not saying it is good or bad with all the multi's but it is my choice. In doing so you have got to be smart. Screw that fight to the last troops crap. You pick and choose. You choose the battlefield and the battles. I look at Jedi's CR thread and see mostly huge army's attacking towns and killing small numbers of troops and ships. You post that crap? I only do large battles when I post but that is the difference between our alliances I guess. Anyway, now it's my turn, pity Iniquity will not be around to join in but that was his choice. See ya in-game !!

Censored and Warned ~ :83

• Our objective in this war was accomplished long ago. An offer of peace was put forward and remains on the table. We have no interest in seeing these alliances disband. If things keep going the way they are, I am afraid that is what is going to happen. CREW needs to accept defeat, cut their losses, reorganize, and move on.

We remain well equipped, well financed and resolved to see this through until the end.
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

Our objective in this war was accomplished long ago. An offer of peace was put forward and remains on the table. We have no interest in seeing these alliances disband. If things keep going the way they are, I am afraid that is what is going to happen. CREW needs to accept defeat, cut their losses, reorganize, and move on.

We remain well equipped, well financed and resolved to see this through until the end.
      No you do not !! I just checked and what you have is a bunch of players with tons of gold and bloated MS Scores mostly smaller accounts with a few really huge accounts.The larger accounts are supported by smaller accounts made just for that reason.They are burning gold way faster then they can make it. Now if your smaller accounts push to the larger accounts they are banned. You didn't go after the few players that caused you grief and that would have been the correct thing to do. You went after Crew, My Crew, the alliance I been in since the founders of this server. You know, I didn't even know you was attacking us or why, that you was at war with us, anything. When I messaged you all I got was nasty threats. Most of your players suck at fighting, we do not. Given a level playing field we will wipe the board with you. That is not a threat just what will happen. And that is all I ask, a level playing field. Time is on our side not yours. I am going to show you a new game that Crew excels at. It is called cat and mouse. Hit and run. It is something we learned fighting larger alliances. Another thing we been doing since before time. Now we can do this 2 ways. 1st is the way we been playing, plenty of hate and people getting pissed and getting banned. The 2nd is the way Crew mostly fights. We do large engagements of entire islands where skill is what counts, waving in round after round just the right amount troops getting pulled and inserted.We message the opponents and they back but it is not nasty but good natured banter that we encourage. Most alliances that fight Crew come out as good friends, and all better fighters then when they went in. But this is different. Multi's set up to support large accounts to not fight but just overwhelm by numbers only. Accept defeat LOL ! OMG I have just got started why would I stop now?

• Your alliance is in shambles, you are infighting on the boards, we dominate both cr threads, you are down to one active fighter (godfather). I mean, it's embarrassing. Seriously.

Now you want battles to be pre-staged for you at your convenience so that everything is equal? You can't even get enough players online to stage one of these big battles you are talking about. We built our forces to have big battles but they never happened simply because you guys can't stay out of vmode and don't have your crap together, on so many levels.

And I've never messaged you in game about anything, so that's just a lie.

Face it, you are beaten!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ben Kenobi ().

• You never messaged me true but I never said it was you ! And yes some of the messages where not nice. Alliance in shambles ?? Well we have about the same amount coming and going into V Mode as any other I guess. Staged battles ?? Did I not say hit and run? And I am glad that you have such resolve as what fun is it to play a game with no enemy's. You see, this is fun already ! Lively board banter and not a nasty word once used to describe the other side .... Maybe just what is needed for a change

• Yep, and you know I was in Horde on Alpha then. I remember you from there as well. Godfather, well I don't know him from GOG but he seems to be doing the Leadership thing good so far and I say Let'em lead. You know my style of fighting, I will slit your throat in a heartbeat but I will at lest do it with a smile Let us NOT stop this war as we can make this the best thing to happen to Beta in a while. Anyway this will be my last post as I hate the boards and to be honest I suck at posting. O by the way I guess I will be the new dip at Crew ..... Kill'em all !!!!! Kill Kill !!! See I got the dip position down already !

• deadidave wrote:

BE he told me, BE is the key. You attack them and the Jedi members will have no choice but to give chase. Once their resources are drained and they start having to depend on their smaller accounts to keep them afloat ... well bye bye to them as well.
      This is literally what we've been doing since day one. This was why there was a Loot-A-Thon.
    • iniquity wrote:

deadidave wrote:

O by the way I guess I will be the new dip at Crew ..... Kill'em all !!!!! Kill Kill !!! See I got the dip position down already !
      The only way you're going to be diplomat is if you take your sorry self back to that Crew2 alliance with two V mode accounts in it and name yourself diplomat there.
      I'd let him have the position, you don't seem to have a very deft hand at it.