ASKLEP - DEAD SERVER?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• personally i like this quiet state at the moment, getting quite busy with works :)

still just let you know that SMASH & GAGO were having some heavy confrontations over the last weeks trying to keep the server alive :). First time ever that SMASH assemble a force of near 50.000 land units and over 4.000 naval units (7 players), against just some members of GAGO (3 to 5 I guess).

It's a rare chance :(, as we don't quite have time for game these days. Let's keep doing this, guys
    • ThienThien wrote:

personally i like this quiet state at the moment, getting quite busy with works :)

still just let you know that SMASH & GAGO were having some heavy confrontations over the last weeks trying to keep the server alive :). First time ever that SMASH assemble a force of near 50.000 land units and over 4.000 naval units (7 players), against just some members of GAGO (3 to 5 I guess).

It's a rare chance :(, as we don't quite have time for game these days. Let's keep doing this, guys
      3 players on our side...........i want to beat that 4k naval...haha but 1 player at a time. not 5 players

lets keep this fun

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
      :love:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • ThienThien wrote:

personally i like this quiet state at the moment, getting quite busy with works :)

I tried to attack them with my first wave troops look what I found. Clicking the white flag is the only option and not to send another wave of my troops because it's suicide. hahaha :dash: :dash: :dash:

Sorry for clicking white flag, No chance of winning. :lolbash:

Battle for Suối ánh trăng
      (10.09.2017 23:29:06)
      nicoespri[GAGO] from Prontera
      vs
      Sóng Thần[SMASH] from Sa Pa, tumsang1[SMASH] from i am the best, DGK[SMASH] from DK-Hera, Caval[SMASH] from Where are u plz, VNCHi2[SMASH] from atm7, trungson[SMASH] from Marble 3, VKL[SMASH] from Gangster, BlueSky[SMASH] from Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Viticcio

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................3029(-0)
      Swordsman...........................194(-246) - Swordsman.........................15066(-240)
      Hoplite.............................213(-287) - Hoplite...........................13588(-336)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant..........................1243(-0)
      Gyrocopter............................58(-62) - Gyrocopter...........................1725(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier...................488(-60)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram...................................413(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................83(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar................................364(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook..................................192(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................122(-0)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................33(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-852 - Military..............................-1106.4
      Offensive points.........................2766 - Defence points...........................2130
      Damage Received.........................42600 - Damage Received.........................55320
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: Caval[SMASH], VKL[SMASH], tumsang1[SMASH], trungson[SMASH], Sóng Thần[SMASH], DGK[SMASH], VNCHi2[SMASH], BlueSky[SMASH]

Losers: nicoespri[GAGO]

6093 units from Caval[SMASH] are protecting the town of Suối ánh trăng.

7221 of BlueSky[SMASH]'s units are stationed in Suối ánh trăng.

3417 of tumsang1[SMASH]'s units are stationed in Suối ánh trăng.

2468 of trungson[SMASH]'s units are stationed in Suối ánh trăng.

7244 of DGK[SMASH]'s units are stationed in Suối ánh trăng.

2347 of Sóng Thần[SMASH]'s units are stationed in Suối ánh trăng.

5294 of VNCHi2[SMASH]'s units are stationed in Suối ánh trăng.

2262 of VKL[SMASH]'s units are stationed in Suối ánh trăng.

The miracle of Caval[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:14:06)

The miracle of tumsang1[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:14:06)

The miracle of trungson[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:14:06)

The miracle of DGK[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:14:06)

The miracle of VNCHi2[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:14:06)

The miracle of nicoespri[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:14:06)

The miracle of Caval[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:29:06)

The miracle of tumsang1[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:29:06)

The miracle of trungson[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:29:06)

The miracle of DGK[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:29:06)

The miracle of VNCHi2[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:29:06)

The miracle of nicoespri[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.09.2017 23:29:06)

As the only thing left of nicoespri[GAGO]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

nicoespri's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Asklepios.com - GAGO
      Boreas.com - -PH-

Xi.com - Rock N Roll, Black List Hunter
      Omikron.org - Black List Hunter
      Ny.com - PHP

The post was edited 1 time, last by nicoespri: typographical error I type save instead of send ().

• Yeah, I see now that SMASH gathered some of the farms nearby to strengthen their lines. Good job..

And as I heard.. F-R players are multis of SMASH. Awesome... :D

What the hell happened to this game?... Hahaha.

As we are getting bored in this server and moving to the next new server... SMASH is finally getting stronger...

Its just sad that inactives are everywhere as LG, GAGO and LAW are decreasing in numbers..

But hey... Good job to SMASH... :D
      SIG BY SKYRULE
    • GAGO currently no. 1 in both Offensive Points... Bad Powerpuff is a monster eh.. Fire lost around 26M golds and his armies were burned few hours ago. We know he can rebuild quickly because of his 2 sulfur towns. We will wait for his return...

GAGOs are currently in Battle mode. We apologize if we occupy your towns during smirkmishes. Its for the betterment of the server. :D

@Joker: I got few CTs here if you and your guys need it. Long live for all of us here in Askle. :)
      SIG BY SKYRULE
    • Lord Demonites wrote:

Yeah, I see now that SMASH gathered some of the farms nearby to strengthen their lines. Good job..

And as I heard.. F-R players are multis of SMASH. Awesome... :D

What the hell happened to this game?... Hahaha.

As we are getting bored in this server and moving to the next new server... SMASH is finally getting stronger...

Its just sad that inactives are everywhere as LG, GAGO and LAW are decreasing in numbers..

But hey... Good job to SMASH... :D
      Well if F-R are smash multis they just got the asses served to them on a plate ... thay attacked a D-k member when D-k was at war With angry, Big mistake :P