Mafia - Lynch the Snitch a game brought to you by Sharpe12 Productions.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Monster wrote:

Haha, poor Kaleg. Killed by his own partner.

That's weird, why didn't Bam go after Baka the next day following the night he investigated him? instead he voted me. Also, why investigate himself?

Gotta say the first three days where really difficult to deal with, especially for a townie with no power. My only useful tool was the lynch and we failed to use that over and over again, which made finding the scum a very daunting task.

I am glad my initial hunch about Baka was right, too bad I failed to see it through. then again, after I found out I was wrong about Turkeh, I did get a bit discouraged about my suspect list.

Also, well played by FA, She played like a real townie this game and made my read on her much easier.

Bam didn’t receive a response until the next night phase, so did infact push for a lynch on the first day he knew.

And just in case he was curious, the response to his final request was that bam bam isn’t the snitch.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • Come, Baka! :P

Anyways, a few comments.

1: Sharpe, be clear about what the roles are exactly.
      @All, Did any of you guys have confusion as to what your roles were at first? I personally had to has a little question-answer with Sharpe to figure out what my role was. (Since the undercover cop confused me as it did y'all.)

2: Come on, Baka! ( ;) ) Well you not knowing does help explain it. Though I been alive in a 4 player town with you and had said, "Baka, I'm your scum partner." What would you have done? And as for that hint, I indeed had altered that small part for the traitor role. But you didn't know... (And now I'll never get to use it again. *cries*)

3: Jasper, nice play on the "I can't protect myself." Well played, though I'm not sure if it fooled anyone. (Quick poll: How many believed he couldn't actually protect himself?)

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • yes Bulletproof

the role description was not written as I was vanilla with random BP. It was written like this which made me think I'm just full Bulletproof :

"FA, you are Luigi, the Mobster muscle, as the muscle you are more resistant to assassination attempts in the night."

I should have questioned what "more resistant" means but I wasn't expecting a random bp in a beg+ game.

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Hey all. Sorry I've been so quiet.. been realllllllllly busy (still kinda am) I haven't forgotten about the section... Quiet as it is not Sharpe specifically as I'm sure he's just dying to see what I've got to say. Anyways, feel free to start the next sign ups, send me whatever... Who's hosting anyways?

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle: