Mafia - Lynch the Snitch a game brought to you by Sharpe12 Productions.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• To Sharpe, ok I'm obviously blind. I clicked on the link you sent me in the second message and never looked up.

[b]Unvote Baka
      [/b]
      [b][/b]

Jasper, If you read my first post you'll find your answer within the post. And just in case you miss it again, it was a spam vote I made after i somehow glossed over my role PM.

Sig made by DrkAngel.
    • Checking in.

FOS Monster

For not letting me design his avatar, and for insisting that avatar should be nomming a turkeh/turkeh leg. Seems pretty mudery.

I would FOS bam, but he's lazy and slow with the checking in (par for the course!)

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Given the fact that this is just that start of the game, I didn't think that it was totally serious. I just needed to question him, though. Even if he may turn out to be scum, there's still a higher chance that he's town since there's more town roles than scum roles so in a spam vote why would you pick to assume you're scum.
    • Jasper wrote:

Given the fact that this is just that start of the game, I didn't think that it was totally serious. I just needed to question him, though. Even if he may turn out to be scum, there's still a higher chance that he's town since there's more town roles than scum roles so in a spam vote why would you pick to assume you're scum.
      Alright. I was wondering wjether or not you were making mountains over ant hills again. Gladly, it seems you aren't.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Wow. Lots of "moves" with very little real progress. The only thing I can say so far is Kaleg + Jasper are not scum together. LOL

Turkeh didn't take long to check in, so leaning town but only just. Bam is bam and damned if I ever get to read him right. LOL

Monster hasn't said anything AI so far and FA hasn't said anything at all.

Stay tuned for our next news flash @9:00 pm from your favourite radio station.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• bakakadassa wrote:

Wow. Lots of "moves" with very little real progress. The only thing I can say so far is Kaleg + Jasper are not scum together. LOL

Of course I can't be Jasper's scum partner when I'm already yours. ;) (Obvious spam is obvious.)

Anyways, on a serious note, FA still hasn't checked and is therefore inactive.
      VOTE: FROZEN ANGEL

Better lynched than deadweight.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • I wouldn't jump into conclusions about people's alignment just yet if I were you Baka, Best I can hope for right now is to try and see where everyone stand and understand their motives. Aslo, I would like to hear from you what you think of Jasper's vote on you for role-fishing.

For starters, Jasper has been actively digging around which always something I appreciate, but I feel like he's been just throwing votes around jumping from one person to another. First it was me for voting the "possible cop" as spam then Baka for role-fishing now FA for inactivity.

I don't know how to feel about the FA situation, we haven't heard from her yet and only 24 hours left for the day to end. on one hand her lynch could move the game along more quickly no matter what the result would be, on another hand there's a higher chance that she would be town aligned rather than scum.

Sig made by DrkAngel.
    • Jasper wrote:

unvote

Vote: Frozen Angel

She's very active in MS. Wonder why she's not here yet.
      She forgets to check here because we play less regularly. If someone can maybe poke her on MS?

bakakadassa wrote:

Monster hasn't said anything AI so far and FA hasn't said anything at all.
      O_O You suspect monster is a robot and didn't vote for him? Seems super suspicious.

Vote bakakadassa

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Actually she left MS :( Her last posts there date back at June 20. I did leave her a note a moment ago just in case though.

@Monster: I didn't respond to Jasper's "rolefishing" vote because he had already switched his vote to FA by the time I got here and I thought an argument about what really constitutes rolefishing would be a waste of time, space and energy.

In short: I provided a full list of every role that could be used in a beginners game. I didn't mention any other roles. I only wanted to know exactly what to expect. If we had -say- a GF, a SK, a Watcher .. etc then it's not a beginners game. HOWEVER, I did not ask if there is/isn't one of those, and I only asked for a yes-or-know answer to my original question, so that definitely was NOT rolefishing.

I hope that answers your question.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.