Mafia - Lynch the Snitch a game brought to you by Sharpe12 Productions.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Vote count
      Monster: Baka
      Jasper: Bam, FA
      FA: Jasper, Kaleg
      Baka: Turkeh

I'm going to finish the day in 6hrs 8 minutes approximately, if nobody wants an extension.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • extension accepted due to your late arrival. I won't get back from uni until late tomorrow, so title be about 26hrs from now.
      Future extensions will need to be voted on by majority.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • Turkeh wrote:

Jasper wrote:

unvote

Vote: Frozen Angel

She's very active in MS. Wonder why she's not here yet.
      She forgets to check here because we play less regularly. If someone can maybe poke her on MS?

bakakadassa wrote:

Monster hasn't said anything AI so far and FA hasn't said anything at all.
      O_O You suspect monster is a robot and didn't vote for him? Seems super suspicious.
      Vote bakakadassa

AI means Alignment indicative.
      Baka why you didn't clarify that or react to Turkeh's vote at all?

Jasper wrote:

I didn't know you quit the site. I thought you were still there.

The last time we talked on ms was ages ago when i wasn't that much active on ms tbh. why instead of suggesting people to poke me there you tried to get rid of me?

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Well Frozen, being back, is also in her usual defensive mode so nothing AI about that, to use the term.

And with an extension, I feel it's wasted for now all considered, so I may as well try making some use of it.

Frozen, what makes JASPER stick out to you on the claim specifically? I also have an MS account I could've contacted you with. (Personal reason against doing so is the no PMing other players spirit.) So why go after JASPER as opposed to me, who also voted you for inactivity?

JASPER, what are your thoughts on FA's accusations toward you?

Bam, haven't heard from you in a bit now. Where are you at? What are your thoughts?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • I didn't ask why he didn't contact me himself. I don't even remember what was his acc there and as I said the last time we talked there was ages ago. I said why he didn't consider or approve that the idea of contacting me is better if he was assuming I was really active there.

I voted him cause he lied and he felt inconsistent. have you lied about my activity on ms too? I don't even know about your ms account. I'm not sure how you having an acc on ms which I didn't know about before this was related to this conversation at all. Actually I'm not really comfortable with your recent post at all. it seems like you're trying to make a war between players instead of adding anything.

Why instead of explaining how you felt about my vote and accusations you asked jasper for how he feels about them?

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • 1: I semt you a PM for the The Island game on MS when you hadn't checked in yet. Therefore I assumed it was reasonable you might have remebered me having an account there that I could've used.

2: By stating you were your usual defensive self, I did give my thoughts on you and JASPER. Your modus operandi is to be hyper-defensive so you being hyper-defensive is not indicative of your alignment. Hence you're still nill for all practical purposes so far. Hence why I felt it reasonable to start asking what others thought.

3: You call it making war, I call it getting a beachead. Sharpe gave us an extension. From the way things were going, that extension was just going to waste 24 hours of our lives. So rather than doing what I could've, sit back and let the wasting happen, I decided to try taking us out of the spam phase and the best way I saw to do that, was by discussing what I mentioned.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Good to finally have you with us FA.

Now if only we could get Bam to start posting again and Burds to stop spam voting people. Burds latest spam vote was so out of place that it made me somewhat suspicious of her.

Baka is being passively active, mostly speaking when spoken to. Which is why I was trying to poke at him in my earlier post to get some insight on his thoughts and perhaps even some AI (as you guys put it.)

Jasper, you assumed that FA was active on MS, didn't even bother to check and you presented it to us as a fact. Why would you give us misleading information if it was the town's interest you had in mind?

Sig made by DrkAngel.
    • I didn't lie. I just assumed she was still active there. And even if she's not anymore active there, she should have still came here early for the game. The day was about to end without a lynch. I just suggested we lynch an inactive rather than not lynch anyone.
    • Monster wrote:

Jasper, you assumed that FA was active on MS, didn't even bother to check and you presented it to us as a fact. Why would you give us misleading information if it was the town's interest you had in mind?
      Like I've said, I assumed she was still active there. I don't have any intention to mislead. Regardless, she still should have came early for the game.

Kaleg Nar wrote:

JASPER, what are your thoughts on FA's accusations toward you?

I don't know. It's just a normal thing to vote the person who voted you. I think she misinterpreted it as a lie when in fact my assumption was just simply wrong. I did not intend to lie.
    • Typical D1 with a lack of information, I find myself not really having an interest in posting. Suppose to entertain everyone, I'd say Jasper's mistake on FAs whereabouts is completely and utterly useless to the game and not worth concerning as evidence or even a post for anything. It doesn't seem to be in any type of way that would suggest he was throwing shade her way.

Now, other than that nothing at all has been said so.........

And i, like usual, don't see the point in having the day phase extended.. *goes back to his coffin*

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Hey all, should probably say this game I'm lol training someone to take my position at work during the day so can only check at night, s'why I'm posting a little later to the game, even than my normally inactive self.

Few things:

NL on here isn't really the "new thing" as baka puts it - we've just been kind of poor lately at organizing behind any one player to get a D1 lynch. So I would argue it's not so much of a philosophical issue as a "we're tending to hem and haw a bit too much over making the wrong move."

@Kaleg I actually don't like the early on inactivity suggestion so early on in the game from either. Jasper's assertion to "just lynch FA" while mostly pragmatic, bugs me a bit more. I would have felt better had he said "I tried to reach FA on MS, where she's normally active. She's not replying we should just lynch her." - but I don't know doesn't feel like there's a lot of "good faith effort" from him. I don't know if I'd go so far as to claim he's lying; it's equally possible that he wasn't following FA's recent activity and it was just a detail he overlooked. However, overlooking details isn't a great thing for mafia.

However so I don't continue to perpetrate the hemming and hawing bit: vote Jasper

@FA I believe you can set this up in your profile, but some things have changed on the new boards and I need to check if there's a way to set that up.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: