Mafia - Lynch the Snitch a game brought to you by Sharpe12 Productions.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• @FA: Click your Avatar in upper left >>Settings >> Notifications. Watch the thread and click the box for email notifications for new posts to watched threads.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • @Monster: Me being "passively active" as you put it is just me being a bit busier (and much more tired) than usual. I told Sharpe that would be the case way before the game started. Check my activity on MS if you will and you'd see it's been well over a month since I posted there too.

Nothing much to add, and I don't have any good reason to actually lynch anyone yet.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• Jasper wrote:

Monster wrote:

JASPER, what are your thoughts on FA's accusations toward you?
      I don't know. It's just a normal thing to vote the person who voted you. I think she misinterpreted it as a lie when in fact my assumption was just simply wrong. I did not intend to lie.
      That wan't the reason i voted you. I voted you cause you said I'm superly active on ms and even though when someone suggested to contact me there you asked for my death. also how is the bolded thing true at all.

The rest of this answer is genuine though. I kindda feel that you didn't intend to lie. it's just your lie is not why I think you're scum. it's your lack of intrest for evaluation etc.

Kaleg Nar wrote:

1: I semt you a PM for the The Island game on MS when you hadn't checked in yet. Therefore I assumed it was reasonable you might have remebered me having an account there that I could've used.

2: By stating you were your usual defensive self, I did give my thoughts on you and JASPER. Your modus operandi is to be hyper-defensive so you being hyper-defensive is not indicative of your alignment. Hence you're still nill for all practical purposes so far. Hence why I felt it reasonable to start asking what others thought.

3: You call it making war, I call it getting a beachead. Sharpe gave us an extension. From the way things were going, that extension was just going to waste 24 hours of our lives. So rather than doing what I could've, sit back and let the wasting happen, I decided to try taking us out of the spam phase and the best way I saw to do that, was by discussing what I mentioned.

1. no idea.
      2. no? I still can read your thoughts about me not JASPER. where did you explain your thoughts about him?
      3. I can't see any evaluations or push or try to solve game from you. It was more : you guys should talk about each other while I'm resting kindda post imo.

FOS Kaleg

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Frzoen,

You and Jasper as a situation were paired together. Hence my comment semmed to suffice. But if you want explicitly on Jasper, he's null. A misunderstanding of your activity is a misunderstanding. It's something to note later if a pattern forms, but nothing of note at this time.

3: And what else would I have attacked? I need actual things to discuss to discuss stuff. I addressed what I could and asked for information that might give me something. The questions you've asked, those are something I can work with and respond to. Everything else today has been blah. It's either "yes I agree with that," "true you aren't dummy," or "well that's something that has nothing to be done with it." In all those cases, the only comments to added are ones that add nothing because they may as well be spam in terms of their use at this time. Some may prove useful later upon new information coming to life, but right now there is nothing and what attempt I did make to gather information turned up nothing. If you and Jasper had argued, there'd have continued value. As it is you didn't argue and so it had finite value.
      The finite value proved useful, but finite value also means finite discussion. Today was effectively spam. Spam bears no fruits. And what wasn't spam didn't bear enough weight to be commented on.
      So no I am not resting and letting others do the work. It's that what work there was has already been done.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • As night fell the invertebrate jellies inside the house had progressed little after much deliberation, name calling and posturing. They knew that there was still a snitch amongst them, and knowing his desperation were somewhat nervous about going to sleep.

Vote count
      Monster: Baka
      Jasper: Bam, FA
      Baka: Turkeh
      Bam: Jasper
      N1 begins, please send night actions.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
      • During the night as the wind and rain thrashed against the windows. As sun rose they all gathered around the breakfast table and ate their cheerios. They all looked around and noticed that Carlo (Kaleg Nar) was missing, so they checked his room and what they saw was the most terrifying and gruesome thing that even these hardened criminals had ever seen. His throat was cut and his tongue had been placed through the hole in a Colombian neck tie.

• When they stripped his body so they could dissolve it in acid they noticed that on his left bum cheek was a small tattoo that said NYPD4LIFE. They now knew that Carlo was an undercover cop.
      • They left the house and told the godfather that they had found an undercover agent and were informed that there was more than one person leaking information to the feds. So they were forced back into the house.
      • Player List
      • 1.Kaleg Nar
      • 2.Jasper
      • 3.Frozen Angel
      • 4.Baka
      • 5.Monster
      • 6.Turkeh
      • 7.Bam Bam

• Day 2 begins.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • @Monster: Town vig is not applicable in a beginners game, I don't think. Yet again, 3P isn't a possibility either. In fact I'm more confused now than I was on D1 as to what roles are/aren't possible in this game.

Also the kill target choice is a bit weird. I would have expected one of the less vocal players to be killed.

• Jasper wrote:

I guess he's a mafia cop.The question now is who killed him. Probably a 3rd party role or a Vig. But then another question comes up, who did Kaleg's scum team killed. Do they even have a killing power or the doc got lucky to protect his target.
      "a mafia cop" is wierd isn't it? The main question is why mafia should have anything like that in a game as small as this if you guess that's his role.

"Do they even have a killing power" this is such a weird theory. we surely have a dead person, if he is a vig kill you suggested town has 2 kpc (kill per cycle counting lynch) and mafia has none. if it's a 3p you're suggesting at least 3 scum (2 for a mafia faction and 1 3p) in a 7 player game.

another important question that must be answered is why kaleg didn't flip with his role fully. this makes no sense to me ...

me theorizing : he was a mafia rolecop or something like that. they failed they shot and a vig of some sort killed him. investigating the heal part is not optimal for town atm so lets not do that. 3p is highly unlikly in a 7p setup. best thing that can be done atm is to figure out who is most likly kaleg's partner.

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Kaleg Nar wrote:

bakakadassa wrote:

Wow. Lots of "moves" with very little real progress. The only thing I can say so far is Kaleg + Jasper are not scum together. LOL
      Of course I can't be Jasper's scum partner when I'm already yours. ;) (Obvious spam is obvious.)

I'm not sure how to take this post. Should I clear baka as town because a scum wouldn't admit who his scum partner is even if it's a joke or should I believe that baka is really Kaleg's scum partner.
    • Hmmm.. I guess I will ignore the game level then. 3P is not a beginners game. Vigilante is not a beginners game. Mafia Cop is not a beginners game. 3 scums in a 7 players game is not a beginners game. So, I'll just assume anything is possible.

Still 4-2-1 is hardly balanced. One NK + one mislych (either yesterday or even today) and the town already loses the voting majority. Perhaps it was 5-1-1?? Maybe that's what Sharpe meant by the tweak. He thought 5-2 could lead to a LyLo on D2, so he put the 2 scums on 2 different sides for balance. ASSUMING this is true then one was an investigative, the other is the snitch with the killing ability. How does this sound?