Mafia - Lynch the Snitch a game brought to you by Sharpe12 Productions.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • bakakadassa wrote:

      You're accusing me and bam based on us not voting Turkeh; a TOWNIE who was @L-1, and you want to convince people that this would be how a scumster would go about it. Seriously?

      I don't know why you're using this argument. People didn't know that Turkeh is a townie until she died unless you're a mafia, in which case you already know who's a townie.
    • Sure, people didn't know turkeh was town.. people also didn't make a reliable case towards her being scum. People mostly meaning those that voted her for literally no reason.

      Now LMs only comment to the votes on him is yeah, whatever not enjoying the game anyways... Okay. Don't get why you're attempting to dish it but you can't take even soft blows.


      Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

      spaPOT wrote:

      no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Yes a cop would have reacted the same way. I have considered that but baka asked if we were just voting Turkeh for inactivity or we have leads. A cop who knows that Turkeh is innocent would not ask if we're voting for inactivity or if we have leads. He would just simply defend Turkeh's innocence. So I don't think baka's a Cop.
    • I can't force you to play a game you signed up to play and even when I try to call you out on it, you're offended and want to vote me out. Right now I have two votes on me and for what? asking people to be more active? Oh yeah that's super scummy! It's just ridiculous to say the least... and the sad part is, it won't be too long before Jasper or FA jumps on the BW you started just for the heck of a lynch or cause they don't want to bother and look elsewhere.

      Am I wrong to be bothered by this? you tell me.

      I voted Turkeh and almost got her lynched because I thought I was doing the right thing. did it turn out to be? NO. But does that make me scum? You tell me.

      Did I force anyone to vote Turkeh? No. did I tell you guys to vote her? No. People simply wanted to lynch her at the end of the day BECAUSE MINE WAS THE ONLY VOTE. that's right, the only vote of the day!!


      Sig made by DrkAngel.
    • @Jasper: That is exactly my point. IF I WAS MAFIA I would have known Turkeh was Town, hence I would have joined her wagon, or -at least- shown some inclination to do so.

      @Monster: You are not being voted for asking people to be active. You are being voted for claiming that refraining from voting a Townie is a scum move. You're FoS'ing me/bam for NOT voting Turkeh yesterday, which -if either of us was Mafia- would have more than likely be glad to do.

      Let me elaborate more: Turkeh was the subject of the NK. This means the Mafia saw fit to get rid of her over anyone else. They wanted her dead. Now which do you think is more likely? That they voted her yesterday or that they didn't? You seem to imply that they didn't, which I find pretty absurd.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

    • I don't know if you're not getting it or you're twisting my words. Your response doesn't make sense. You're saying you would have voted Turkeh because you would know he's town if you're mafia??? but then everyone else is town, your "if I were mafia I'd know Turkeh's town so I'd vote her" doesn't makes sense. It's equally possible for the mafia to not join the wagon.

      My point is the way you're saying that we voted a townie last day seems like you already knew Turkeh's a townie to begin with. People didn't know Turkeh's a townie until she died so this "hey you voted townie last day so you're mafia" doesn't make sense.
    • unvote

      You're clearly not getting why I'm voting you, I just can't tell if you're scum or really failing to understand. I MFoS'd you last day phase for the same exact reason I was voting you except we now see the faulty result of what you attempted to push.

      I'll post more later, have to prepare for a shareholders meeting.


      Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

      spaPOT wrote:

      no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • bakakadassa wrote:

      @Jasper: That is exactly my point. IF I WAS MAFIA I would have known Turkeh was Town, hence I would have joined her wagon, or -at least- shown some inclination to do so.

      @Monster: You are not being voted for asking people to be active. You are being voted for claiming that refraining from voting a Townie is a scum move. You're FoS'ing me/bam for NOT voting Turkeh yesterday, which -if either of us was Mafia- would have more than likely be glad to do.

      Let me elaborate more: Turkeh was the subject of the NK. This means the Mafia saw fit to get rid of her over anyone else. They wanted her dead. Now which do you think is more likely? That they voted her yesterday or that they didn't? You seem to imply that they didn't, which I find pretty absurd.

      I think that's quiet unfair. He has a point, I find your hesitation for driving the game forward (yours not bams) scummy. you've been playing on ms for a long time and the culture you played games in, asks players to do risks and move the game forward. bam last day eod post is kinda weird but understandable. if he is scum that was the best way of publicly claiming "I'm town", destroying a lynch and killing the lynch target, but a last scum will do that? it's kinda a meh way of analysing stuff.

      I find your night kill related analysis pretty scummy. "which one is more likely? that the scum ate a spaghetti last night or something else?" how is the vote related to the kill? the fact you didn't vote is not related to the fact turkeh is dead (well not totally unrealeted, it's just not a valid pattern to follow)

      also the first bolded sentence is pure wifom. only a scum will know what they were after with a kill.

      FOS Baka

      Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Yet again you continue to twist my own words against me, the post where I FOS you and Bam is because you guys didnt bother to vote at all, not because you didn't vote Turkeh.

      Also, your logic here is flawed. "if either of us was Mafia- would have more than likely be glad to do." No, abstaining from hammering Turkeh doesn't prove anything at all (complete wifom). Refusing to take a stance, however, that is scummy. You see, everyone else but you either voted Turkeh (myself, FA and Japer) or defended her (Bam), you on the other hand just asked at the end of the day "why are we voting Turkeh?"


      Sig made by DrkAngel.
    • I'm tired of going round in circles; so I'll try to explain one last time:

      Let's say I was Mafia. On N1 I shot my partner. Then I refused to vote Turkeh only to go back and shoot her at night. Do you see ANYTHING illogical in this narrative? I do.

      Point 1: If I knew I had a partner too look for I could not have missed Kaleg's hint. Assuming I'm Mafia AND shot my partner who explicitly said he was my partner doesn't make much sense to me.

      This does NOT totally clear me, for I could still be a Mafioso WHO DID NOT KNOW I had a partner. However, this shoots down the first half of Jasper's case on me, because he assumes the Mafioso KNEW they had a partner. If I didn't know then me trying to speculate about Kaleg's role could not have been based on any knowledge that is not verily available to all by the mod in this very thread.

      Are we in agreement so far?

      Now let's move to part two: Let's say I was a Mafioso who did NOT know I had a partner. I shot my own p by mistake on N1. I them must know that EVERYONE ELSE IS TOWN. I would be the one scumster alive against 5 townies. ANY mislynch on D2 would be good for me. It would have put me up against 3 people today, so another mislynch coupled with a successful NK on N3 and I win.

      Are you following?

      Now how the hell would I miss my chance to lynch Turkeh when she has already been voted by 3 townies? Why wouldn't I join her wagon earlier if I didn't want to be the hammer?

      Furthermore, why would I shoot TURKEH over anyone else? The answer is I either suspected she was a PR, or she was becoming too suspicious of me. Well, she was NOT suspicious of me anymore than she was suspicious of anyone else, but still she could've been a PR, which brings me back to the previous point: If I was a Mafioso and I suspected Turkeh to be a PR and wanted her dead, WHY would I not have joined the town on her anyway? Turkeh didn't even post until the deadline, so she could not have claimed before I hammered anyway, and would have brought me MUCH closer to victory.

      Now a question to FA in particular (others please disregard the part in red): based on your knowledge of my scum game, having played with Scum!me both here and on MS and having also Modded games where I was scum (the last of which was the never ending replay of the Real Folk Blues), would you say I'm attentive or a mere floater? Would you expect me to miss Kaleg's hint if I was his partner? Would you expect me to pass on the opportunity to lynch Turkeh yesterday? A lynch that could not have gone through w/o my vote bc it would then require the whole town to vote her, and bam had already said he wasn't voting Turkeh, so you think I'd avoid the wagon still?

      And why the hell are YOU alive on D3 if I'm Mafia?? You and I both know I get rid of those most familiar with my play, so you would have been my N1 kill 10 times out of 10.


      Anyway, if anyone still thinks it makes sense for me to be Kaleg's partner I have no further arguments.

      P-edit: And asking for the reason is scummy? I was NOT CONVINCED BY YOUR CASE, and I didn't see a reason for me to join the wagon. Is that not clear enough?? What's a "stance" from your PoV?? Should I have said something like "Turkeh is Town"??? How the hell would I KNOW that? I just didn't see a reason to risk a mislynch either way. Because of the NL we are NOT on LyLo/MyLo today. We have another night for the investigative (if there is one) to catch the scumster.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

    • A stance would be what you just said in your post "I'm not convinced by your case, I refuse to vote Turkeh." THAT would be a stance. That would be someone who is effectively helping find the snitch. you never said any of that yesterday, you say it now after i asked, which is exactly what you've been doing this entire game.


      Sig made by DrkAngel.
    • Apparently it wasn't bold and Sharpe may have missed it....

      Request extension (36-ish hours would be more than substantial)

      Allow me to stop playing my coy game where I calculate whether or not my current stance is likely or of somebody would do it to frame.. the latter being by far the biggest obstacle.. I firmly believe either Jasper or FA is our remaining scum. I say this based purely on who I believe (based on play style) would kill turkeh. It's broken down into strategy vs tactic. An inactive kill is more of a tactical kill over strategic.. if I need to explain more lmk


      Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

      spaPOT wrote:

      no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • baka's recent post was towny as hell ... I can't see a scum!baka posting like that specially if my knowledge about n1 kill is exactly what happened.

      at this point I want to think LM and baka are both town.

      Bam also has a point about turkeh kill being tactical.

      Now something you guys don't like (claiming) but I have to say this sooner or later : I have a way of explaining n1 no kill but that won't explain kaleg's death so I'm not sure it's exactly what happened. I wouldn't let my scums kill each other at night ever so i want to beleive that's not the case and that there is a reason based on town player role that kaleg died. I will not claim anymore like it or not.

      I support extension

      Vote Jasper

      I should have done this d1. jasper day 1 felt wrong as he didn't care enough that if I was active there one could notify me. he just wanted me gone. I think kaleg jump on jasper idea felt a little bit easy for a scum him to do. the rest of days his play is kindda oppourtunistic. his jump on turkeh was sheeping LM - mine wasn't I had her in mind and poe'ed her down in a list and I stayed online till that eod to see what will happen. If I was scum I wouldn't put her at L1 and I would wait for a hammer oppourtunity back there. I wanted to get some info and to see how bam/baka will react if ever turkeh flips that day so I went ahead and casted my vote.

      I liked bam's reaction there as I mentioned before it felt like the best way of screaiming "I am town" spescially now that turkeh is dead but his easiest play would been pushing baka today not to try to poe it down on me and jasper in which I was universally townread anyway.

      The last scum is in jasper-bam leaning on jasper atm.

      Sig by Kaleg Nar