Mafia - Lynch the Snitch a game brought to you by Sharpe12 Productions.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • Motion to extend the day passed. So for the Europeans amongst you that will be 8ish British time on Sunday, and Americans that will be 3am Eastern time.

      3 votes to lynch,
      Vote count.
      Baka: Jasper
      Monster: Baka
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • As of right now the only person I find it hard for kaleg to partner with is Baka, that being said, FAs D2 request for additional information on kalegs role makes me think she done goof'd and demanded answers (in a nice way) for that reason alone I'm going to lean a bit heavy on the FA over Jasper side right now.

      vote FA

      There's only one immediate RC that would really change my mind and the role shouldn't be in the game (I'd think) so I have to go with my guy on it.


      Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

      spaPOT wrote:

      no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • LOL

      Four people voting but each is on a different player. That's a bit odd on D3.

      My read list looks like this:

      LM: Top suspect. His push on Turkeh on D2 coupled with his push pm me today both feel like pushing some real weak sauce.

      Jasper: While Jasper seemed to have sheeped LM twice I had a feeling he and Kaleg were not scum together based on their communication with each other on D1. I could be wrong, yes, but I usually trust my D1 impressions over those of later days.

      FA: Something tells me she's Town. I don't know how to put it in words, but her posting style and analysis look too straight forward to come from Scum!FA

      bam: He's Town I'm sure. It would not have been hard for Scum!bam to find a reason to vote Turkeh on D2, and it would have been in his best interest to do so. Instead he defended her and made it clear he won't be voting her long before the day ended.

      We need to use the extension well if we intend to solve this puzzle.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

    • bamcbix wrote:

      As of right now the only person I find it hard for kaleg to partner with is Baka, that being said, FAs D2 request for additional information on kalegs role makes me think she done goof'd and demanded answers (in a nice way) for that reason alone I'm going to lean a bit heavy on the FA over Jasper side right now.

      vote FA

      There's only one immediate RC that would really change my mind and the role shouldn't be in the game (I'd think) so I have to go with my guy on it.
      I did not play the game the way I should and the way I would cause of time issues but I'm not scum. I asked about kaleg's role cause this is beginners and in this game all ability/roles must get outed when someone dies as there can't be a janitor.

      But if you're trying to find excuses to vote me, be my guest

      Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • I'll try to explain to you guys my line of thoughts after i did a fast reread.

      I don't really see Jasper being scum here, since day one he's been advocating for a lynch and I find nothing wrong with that. Sure his methods might be somewhat unorthodox (like the "let's just lynch FA" part), I could be wrong about him but he's struck me as a sincere yet lazy townie from the beginning.
      One thing I have to say to you, while I was on board with you on the idea of needing a lynch so badly. Today I have to be careful, because any miss lynch would most likely put us at LyLo the next day phase. Not saying a lynch would be a bad idea, just the wrong one would be.

      Bamcbix, you didn't really give much to work with the first couple of days, but you have been contributing more actively since day three including voting me (even tho I don't agree with your reasons.)
      At first I was more suspicious a bit of you when you defended Turkeh during day two (regardless of her flip after she was NK, I didn't know what she would flip) then she flipped as town and I grew more suspicious thinking that you knew how she'd flip town and you defended her for town cred. Reading back, I realized you didn't defend Turkeh cause you thought she was town, was more because you thought I didn't have a solid case against her.
      I'm still unsure about your alignment, you're a difficult read for me cause I always peg you as scum.
      My question to you is why do you think FA would shoot Kaleg of all people?

      Now off to FA, after your back and forth with Kaleg during day one then Kaleg flipping as scum the next day, I had you pretty much in the town camp, thinking there's no way you'd be his partner. But I have to look beyond that and consider the possibility that you didn't know Kaleg was your partner and thus shot him at night.
      So I have two questions for you, why did you think my posts at the start of day 2 to be authentic? And how come you said Baka was acting town in post #93 then said he's acting like scum baka early on on day 3 and finally call him town baka in your last post? it sounds very inconsistent.

      Baka, I don't want to keep repeating myself here so I'll be quick with this. I have every right to doubt you, there is nothing scummy with that. You spent two days practically doing nothing and the only thin you offered to the table was the theory about the scum buddies not knowing each other, so yes I find it scummy and will not think twice about speaking up.
      But I have a question for you as well Baka, since you've already pegged everyone else as town but me, what if I told you I was town? you have no reason to believe me, I know. But lets say I get lynched today and tomorrow would be a brand new day phase and the game is not over? who would be your suspect then?

      I need sometime to think before I vote and hopefully I'll get all of your answers before I do.


      Sig made by DrkAngel.
    • Monster wrote:

      Now off to FA, after your back and forth with Kaleg during day one then Kaleg flipping as scum the next day, I had you pretty much in the town camp, thinking there's no way you'd be his partner. But I have to look beyond that and consider the possibility that you didn't know Kaleg was your partner and thus shot him at night.
      So I have two questions for you, why did you think my posts at the start of day 2 to be authentic? And how come you said Baka was acting town in post #93 then said he's acting like scum baka early on on day 3 and finally call him town baka in your last post? it sounds very inconsistent.
      I didn't read the rest of that long post cause I just woke up and I need to get ready to go to work.

      - I said genuine not authentic. I found your desire to figure out what kaleg was genuine spescially the evaluation about colors since there was no colors in the role pm I received and i'm assuming everyone else were like that. This logic has no place if the scums didn't know each other though and it actually can be interpreted as you were surprised to see your partner dead.
      - I found baka's NK anlysis pretty scummy but in that post he reached out to me saying he wouldn't kill me in a way that I'm sure a scum would never do if my role is the reason scum n1 kill failed.

      Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • Frozen Angel wrote:

      Now something you guys don't like (claiming) but I have to say this sooner or later : I have a way of explaining n1 no kill but that won't explain kaleg's death so I'm not sure it's exactly what happened. I wouldn't let my scums kill each other at night ever so i want to beleive that's not the case and that there is a reason based on town player role that kaleg died. I will not claim anymore like it or not.
      This makes no sense here and has done nothing but confuse me. Can you explain it to me FA? Cause basically you're saying you have an explanation about the no kill on N1, but there was a kill N1. Kaleg's death, which you say you're not sure how it happened?


      Sig made by DrkAngel.
    • @baka. It's still possible for the mafia not to lynch Turkeh and then shoot her during the night. Remember her last post when the day ended? She dropped something. She said she know more than she should which I take as a PR hint. The mafia could have seen that also so the mafia decided to kill her.
    • Monster wrote:

      Frozen Angel wrote:

      Now something you guys don't like (claiming) but I have to say this sooner or later : I have a way of explaining n1 no kill but that won't explain kaleg's death so I'm not sure it's exactly what happened. I wouldn't let my scums kill each other at night ever so i want to beleive that's not the case and that there is a reason based on town player role that kaleg died. I will not claim anymore like it or not.
      This makes no sense here and has done nothing but confuse me. Can you explain it to me FA? Cause basically you're saying you have an explanation about the no kill on N1, but there was a kill N1. Kaleg's death, which you say you're not sure how it happened?
      I have a possible explanation that there was no kill on Town. I don't know about the kill on Kaleg

      Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • @LM your question to me is kinda illogical. Why? Well the better question is why not? We have to assume that they didn't know the existence of each other (it's also a fair assumption due to the whole snitch concept) so what reason would anyone have to not kill anyone random?


      Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

      spaPOT wrote:

      no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • After praying to the gods for more time to defeat the snitch, like Joshua prayed for the sun to stop in the sky to defeat the ammonites. The sun was was stopped and the day lasted the length of a day and a half, but they disappointed the god to whom they begged for this gift, and they were cursed to standard length days for the rest of the game. They had, had a fractious day, where all the mobsters has accused each other of being the snitch, but acting alone none of them could prevail in finding this snitch and lynching him.

      Vote count.
      Baka: Jasper
      FA:Bam
      Monster: Baka
      Jasper: FA


      Night begins, please send night actions.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • After a long day, followed a short night. Many were relieved that the night was short, as the day had been fractious and more than ever before the mobsters did not trust each other. Although the night was short there was much going on, people sneaking around on creaking floorboards all through the night. Then as the sun rose there was a large thud, the thud came from the bathroom, the door was locked and as they shouted through the door no response was forthcoming, so they kicked the door and it the frame fell from wall. In the shower, laid out on the floor was the tall muscular body of Luigi (Frozen Angel), and on the wall, blood was dripping out from where Luigis head had been smashed against the wall. Left on the sink was a small envelope next to a bloody knife, inside it was a note which said:

      He may be tall and have power

      But he’s weak when in the shower
      he thought a shower was safe and sacred
      Now he’s dead and he’s naked
      Cross me once and It’ll risk your life
      Cross me twice and you’ll feel my knife

      Player List
      1.Kaleg
      2.Jasper
      3.Frozen Angel VT
      4.Baka
      5.Monster
      6.Turkeh VT
      7.Bam Bam

      day 4 begins, 74hrs and 10 minutes remain
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharpe12 ().

    • @Sharpe12: Could you please list the roles of the flipped players next to their names?

      I will try to analyze the kills to see if they point to someone in particular. It may seem that FA was the hardest to lynch (only bam would vote her I think), but I'm not sure that's the only reason she got killed.

      Could it be her speculation about the N1 kill (or the lack of one)?? Maybe she was thought to be a PR? That's a very valid proposition. But that also means the killer is shooting the suspected PRs, so why on the planet did they shoot Kaleg on N1?

      Whoever it is, I'd like you to explain how you decided on your kills post game.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

    • At least my read wasn't wrong about FA, but I'm starting to reconsider my other reads.

      For starters, Baka. You were my primary suspect on day three, mainly cause of your lack of input on day one and two. I felt like you were posting just about enough to get you through without actually trying to scumhunt and the fact that I was your only suspect on day three (the only person I knew for sure to be town) didn't help your case either.
      But due to lack of reads, I'm gonna have to trust FA's final read on you and put you on the town side.

      Bam, I like the way Bam's been acting since day three and he didn't have to unvote me at the beginning. Pretty sure I would've been hammered and lynched otherwise.

      So this leaves me with Jasper, I now do believe he is the last scum mostly because I don't think the other two are. Also, I've been trying to ignore this since day three's opening story and dismissing it as just a flavor thing but it has become a bit repetitive.

      Sharpe12 wrote:

      If you find me doing some snitchen,
      You'll end up dead in the kitchen,
      Eat this breakfast if you dare,
      I like my turkeh medium rare.
      This was after Turkeh had voted Jasper.


      Sharpe12 wrote:

      He may be tall and have power

      But he’s weak when in the shower
      he thought a shower was safe and sacred
      Now he’s dead and he’s naked
      Cross me once and It’ll risk your life
      Cross me twice and you’ll feel my knife
      this is again after FA voted him as well.

      Vote Jasper


      Sig made by DrkAngel.