Mafia - Lynch the Snitch a game brought to you by Sharpe12 Productions.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• i figured it's rude of me to say that without a quick breakdown of this post... An autopsy if you will.

Monster wrote:

You're right Jasper, The story is probably just flavor (at least I hope so, it would suck if Sharpe really did insert clues about who the snitch is in there)

Oh yeah it would.. especially since I've maybe only glanced at the stories just to know who died since the flavor shouldn't be heavy (or existent) in this game...

but I just can't help but over analyze it... The thing is I do believe Jasper's claim, esp after he answered my question.

0.o... I mean I believe Jaspers claim too.. for a much different reason tho.

And now I feel much more confident about who the snitch is.

Wait wait wait no... Gonna stop you right there.. I'm a snitch... But I'm a different team from Kaleg?... Do continue................

@Bamcbix: you see, while I was reading up until the very last post before mine. I was about to unvote Jasper to vote Baka,

Honestly your saving grace right now is making that case you had against Baka and seeing where it goes. The fact you voted Jasper in the first place followed by how you still had your vote on him just solidifies the case I have on you.

but his last post follows my line of thinking way too much for him to be scum

Considering one of you HAS to be scum... That's not the greatest case for ya...

(except the part where he's afraid you'd die at night, that wouldn't make sense if you're the snitch).

XD I changed the above to purple because I fair to see how I was subtle at all this game. . . Like the vagueness of me saying this begs for a reread.

I still don't know who killed Kaleg and why, but at this point I'm willing to presume that it was a 3P killer (a SK since all kills were using knives) and kaleg never had a partner to begin with, instead he targeted Baka on N1 and the SK (aka you) targeted Kaleg.

this case is way too crazy. Not only that but how would town have a chance at winning at all if there were 2 killing roles?

This theory -if right- would explain so much, especially how hard it was trying to connect kaleg to anyone when I was trying to find his partner.

Unvote

Vote Bamcbix
      If your theory was right I played terribly for me. My N2 kill was so pointless for me and my end game play that I'd need to question what I was drinking that night... It wasn't a bad choice for any of you... But a pointless choice for me I'd already set myself up for an easy kill on FA or Baka N2, why would I ruin the simple setup and instead kill an inactive, gaining myself nothing. . . Meh, MAYBE if I used my bored way of choosing who to kill each night but the setup was just too easy.

Welp, I'm going to give it a few hours but I'm probably voting or replying to LM when I do post.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • As the evening fell all the gangsters in the house made and ate their own food, afraid that the snitch might poison their food. They all knew the godfather was getting impatient and very angry that they had still not found the snitch. As they all retired to bed, they knew that they needed to find this snitch as soon as they could or there would be consequences.

Vote count
      bam: Monster
      LM: Bam

Please send your night actions.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • For this night on I shall be referred to as Kaleghoul. And it is my order that you listen to some music. For starters you might consider "With or Without You" by U2 and following that with the Gregorian version. (For that, search Youtube for "Gregorian With or Without You".) Afterwards, do similar comparisons with Guns and Roses' "Sweet Child of Mine". Simon and Garfunkel's "Sound of Silence" and "Bridge Over Troubled Water". Capische?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Knock knock
      Who's there?
      Tank
      Tank who?
      You're welcome.

Knock knock
      Who's there?
      Ya.
      Ya who?
      No, use Google.

Knock knock
      Who's there?
      You know
      You know who?
      Voldemort.

Knock knock
      Who's there?
      To
      To who?
      To whom.

Knock knock
      No solicitors. Read the *censored* sign.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • A quiet night passed, at morning, everyone was surprised to see that everyone else was still alive and sat around the table, why had there not been an attack. Had they found the snitch earlier, had he got away. How could they know.
      But then they looked at the fridge and in the fridge was a post it note that said
      You stayed awake through the night
      What’s the matter got a fright?
      Just because I let you live

Doesn’t mean you won’t get a shiv

Player List
      1.Kaleg
      2.Jasper
      3.Frozen Angel VT
      4.Baka
      5.Monster
      6.Turkeh VT
      7.Bam Bam

day 5 begins
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • @Jasper: Who did you protect last night?

I got to think more about the setup and I'm fairly certain FA was a TRACKER, which explains her reference to "knowledge about the NK". It makes sense to me that FA would follow Jasper if she was a Tracker after he voted her on D1. It also follows the Matrix 6 3rd column setup (Doctor + Tracker).

Now let's analyze the No Kill. It's WIFOM'y as hell so bear with me.

First let's take Jas out of the list. He is Town I'm sure (based on the above, if I know anything about FA).

Let's start with me: Yes, I would not have killed anyone tonight. At the first glance it would appear that I should kill Jasper and join bam vs LM and that would be it, but with Jasper dead bam would have had second thoughts because it doesn't make sense for LM to put himself in such a situation (being alone vs me & bam). Assuming I'm Mafia I could not have killed LM either because bam would turn on me as he already believed Jasper's claim, and I could not have killed bam for the same reason I would not have killed Jasper. So, the No Kill here does implicate me lots.

As for LM the same logic applies, obviously. If he is the Mafia he would not have shot anyone either, because shooting the Doctor pits him against me & bam, shooting bam might convince Jas to vote him, and shooting me again leaves him wide open for Jas' turning on him. Jas remaining undecided gives him abetter chance.

bam is unpredictable to me, but I feel that him killing Jas would have resulted in the same scenario. I would have suspected him as I don't see LM doing it. Shooting me confirms him as Scum to LM, and shooting LM confirms him as Scum to me (this is why I didn't want to make my stance clear about Jas yesterday, hoping the Mafioso would make that mistake of killing the other suspect).

P-edit: Nice vote. I accept being a suspect, but I don't see how you got there this fast when you finished the day on LM. I'm not voting either of you till I'm sure enough it IS the right lynch. This game end today, and it ends with a TOWN WIN.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.