Whoopsie

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jasper wrote:

D1 is not an excuse to not post even if we lack information. Everyone lacks information unless you have a power to get one during the night.

@Turkeh
      so how does overlooking details make me mafia?
      As FA pointed out your disinterest in finding her doesn't seem super pro-town to me as the only info we had on her is that up till then she was inactive. I understand the "inactive players aren't very useful players and if we should lynch someone D1, inactive players are a good default" argument, but I don't know if you had a way to contact the inactive player it feels like you should use it. It's not so much punishment for not noticing she wasn't active, as having a way to verify if she was going to play and not using it.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Welp, y'all can lynch me. Sorry for inactivity - weekend and now back to train the person who is replacing me (maybe can post from phone). Anyhow, I still stand by jasper vote - I found his ability to gain info about FA's activity and not using it MORE suspicious than Kaleg's sheeping. But anyhoo, I'm not scum.

But assuming red IS scum, no :P mafia cop is not a beg. game role.

Beyond that two separate mafia factions without knowledge of each other might work, I pray there isn't third-party as that also wouldn't be beg. However, we don't really *know*. Here's my issue I know probably more than I should about this game? And I'm pretty sure I can't come out and say it (I asked some questions about my role).

Here's a quick read list before work/in case I do get hammered:

bam - kinda quiet, but so have I been
      Monster - doing some hunting, and not bad hunting. However, him coming after innocent burds & leading that charge makes me spicious of him.
      FA - Normal questioning and not seeing anything out of the normal for her
      baka - likewise
      Jasper - now am unsure after kaleg flip. Don't know if they're distancing because same team, or distancing because aren't part of same team.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: