Who are your favourite game of thrones characters?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Who are your favourite game of thrones characters?

I’ve just started watching game of thrones, I’m on season 3 now, and yes I know I’ve started quite late. But who are your favourite characters? Btw, no major spoilers please, I mean feel free to mention characters I haven’t seen yet, but don’t reveal major plot twists.

Ok, so my major thoughts at the moment.

Tywin Lannister is an absolute legend, love it, he’s so efficient and clever. Absolute favourite.
      Also liking Tyrion and Jamie Lassiter at the moment, both quite cocky and funny.
      Cersei is a bit annoying, and the twincest is weird but not going to write her off yet.
      I’m not a fan of the Tyrell’s, except the old woman who’s reasonably humorous.
      The greyjoys are pretty much the same as they Tyrell’s in my books, funny old person, annoying offspring.
      I kinda think khalessi is too entitled, but then again she is Royal, so what can you expect.
      Jon Snow seems a bit dull.
      Arya I quite like.
      Sansa was annoying at first, but I think she’s getting a bit better.
      Robb Stark is also a bit dull I thnk too, what did Ned do to have such dull children?
      Littlefinger I find a bit creepy, which is why I prefer the spider with no balls.
      Oh, and Joffrey is a bit of a douche, but, he’s right about quite a few things,

So who are your favourite and least favourite characters, and why?
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • When reading the books I think Tyrion Lannister was my favorite, but I don't like his show counterpart quite as much, especially in this most recent season.

For the shows, I would say my favorite character has to be Arya Stark, no question.
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"
    • I have to say my favorites are Arya, Sansa, and Jon. Arya and Jon have always been on the list since the beginning. Sansa I couldn't really stand in the beginning. As the seasons go on, she slowly changes and who she changes into is why she became one of my favorites.

Dany is on the list, but I do agree that she acts like she is entitled, but I think it's a front for her. She has to be strong in order to get what she wants...the Iron Throne. She literally had nothing to begin with and was pretty much sold to a Khal by her brother for an army so HE could be king. I could go on, but I don't want to spoil anything.

Tyrion has probably always been my favorite Lannister. Cersei is one that I love to hate, though I started to sympathize with her in the later seasons. Jaime would be the same as Cersei, it just happened sooner. I don't want to go into details since you are on season 3, but once you have watched them, I would be happy to go into more detail.

One that I have always hated was Joffery. Littlefinger is another one. I was never really fond of Dany's brother either.

There is so much more I want to add to this, but I don't want spoil it for you :(