Spartan STORM Newsletter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So um, you're arguing that because fighting is not rewarding, we should abandon it all together? Just because something is not rewarded, does not mean its not fun. In fact, without a war aspect in ikariam, this game would be EXTREMELY dull. Strategy/combat aside, there wouldn't be any reason for people to get upset at someone else/no melodrama/no Thefts List... where's the fun in that!?!?

Thanks to Ratna for the fantastic sig!
    • Byz43 wrote:

So um, you're arguing that because fighting is not rewarding, we should abandon it all together? Just because something is not rewarded, does not mean its not fun. In fact, without a war aspect in ikariam, this game would be EXTREMELY dull. Strategy/combat aside, there wouldn't be any reason for people to get upset at someone else/no melodrama/no Thefts List... where's the fun in that!?!?
      Hey!

The game is simple: We don`t finance your town & your army, we finance our town & our army & our wall to make you lose time and money trying to steal from us! We might even team up and come over you to recover the stolen resources and troops.

:sparta: :bravo:

Regards,
      Ares4you
      SPARTA
    • Like seriously, I still do not see the point of this ? Are you creating this thread just to be nosey ?

-GR- and -PH- are obviously having a war right now so it is obviously that Prince Zardos from -PH- is attacking Razvan from -GR-.

And again, this game has a fighting "function" which means that the developers intended to have the users to fight each other otherwise we could have just go and play "The Sim". Thus, it is very normal for people to pillage, occupy, block port or spy on one another to gain advantage for themselves so why even bother and report on people pillage, block, spy and each other ?
    • mrchampion wrote:

Like seriously, I still do not see the point of this ? Are you creating this thread just to be nosey ?

-GR- and -PH- are obviously having a war right now so it is obviously that Prince Zardos from -PH- is attacking Razvan from -GR-.

And again, this game has a fighting "function" which means that the developers intended to have the users to fight each other otherwise we could have just go and play "The Sim". Thus, it is very normal for people to pillage, occupy, block port or spy on one another to gain advantage for themselves so why even bother and report on people pillage, block, spy and each other ?

Hello,

We have this thread for anyone to see clearly who is a theft and help improve the readers SECURITY: Walls,Army, Alliance pacts for common defense and common offensive, promote security politics ( Basically to make theft`s life harder ).

Other very important feature will be to teach the new players the game strategy.

Regards
      Ares4you
      SPARTA
      :sparta:

The post was edited 1 time, last by ares4you ().

• ares4you wrote:

Hey!

Some of our men were caught drunk whilst on duty. We have taken disciplinary measures.
      We discovered a group of spies that were trying to infiltrate our town.

Captured spies: 3
      Escaped spies: 2
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Thromios

Thromios is at [45:52]
      The spies' home towns are Los Angeles

The spies are coming from Tony, EHRO group.

Regards,
      Ares4you
      SPARTA
      Hey !

Some of our men were caught drunk whilst on duty. We have taken disciplinary measures.
      Enemy spies tried to scout out the strength of our garrison`s troops. We managed to prevent it from happening.

Captured spies: 13
      Escaped spies: 0
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Thusiios

Thusiios is at [53:54]
      The spies' home towns are 8MP JOIN SPARTA
      There are

1 Slinger
      10 Cook
      1 Spearman
      6 Paddle Speedboat as well as
      3309 building material,
      7378 wine,
      3271 marble,
      9154 crystal glass,
      11320 sulfur in 8MP JOIN SPARTA.
      There's also 682738 Gold in the leader's treasury.

Regards,
      mrchampion
      EHRO

p/s: stop being a hypocrite Ares, you post reports about other people spying you when you literally spy my town 13 times in 1 night :lolbash:
    • Um.. excuse me.. who do I talk to in order to cancel my subscription to this newsletter? I haven't gotten any updates in weeks, though I'm still getting emails about Spartan speedo sales which is not exactly what I signed up for..

Thanks to Ratna for the fantastic sig!