Spartan STORM Newsletter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spartan STORM Newsletter

Dear all,

Please post who attacked your town today so we will be able to identify the active trouble makers ( THEFTS and their Supports ). As well the trouble makers can be supported by their party members so please give some names.

Our aim is to restore the peace on Boreas by creating huge alliances and pacts between the alliances, to isolate the trouble makers.

I will start:
      - I had problems recently with THEFTS:
      - ZombieGuy - DEAD - Capital city : Paradise Falls [49:44]
      - TamAlThor - DEAD
      - Ace - DARK
      - New Age - EHRO
      - Franco - EHRO
      - Tony, EHRO
      - Chhay-Ly, EHRO
      - THe JoKeR - WARD
      - Byz43 - -SB-

- I had problems recently with Supports for thefts:
      - vothan00, EHRO
      - Mrthinh, EHRO

If you want to keep your anonymity we offer a secure line independent of ikariam witch can not by spied, you need to tell me: ''Get me a secure line!'' and I will give you the details to connect and chat.

Regards
      Ares4you
      SPARTA
      :sparta:

The post was edited 5 times, last by ares4you ().

• mrchampion wrote:

I was attacked by Barbarians, can you attack them for me ?

ZombieGuy wrote:

Make sure to post the CRs here, Ares. We want to see how you teach everyone not to mess with SPARTA!

Hey!

This is a newsletter, so we do not attack anyone or organize any attacks , just say the things as they are reported to us.
      We are not posting any combat reports at all, just ask people what happens around them.

Regards,
      Ares4you
      SPARTA
      :sparta:

The post was edited 1 time, last by ares4you ().

• Cola(Boreas) wrote:

So whenever anybody reports being attacked you're gonna make a forum thread calling for a holy crusade? :OOO

hehehe

When someone is getting attacked there is an attacker. We are identifying the active trouble makers.

-(1) for example : Everyone from my island heard that: ''The port of polis20 which is on your island, has been occupied by a fleet from polis10 '' ,''The port of polis30 which is on your island, has been occupied by a fleet from polis20 '' . If there is an active fight the things are happening so fast that we are not able to find out who is our active trouble maker, pillaging our neighbors. Maybe tomorrow the target will be my town or your own town, not our neighbors.

-(2) for example: spy report: ''Rumour has it, that some of our civil servants are living rather decadently. However, our research into this has been unsuccessful so far.
      Enemy spies were found trying to infiltrate our warehouses.

Captured spies: 5
      Escaped spies: 0''

comment: If there is a large number of spies that might be the highest level of hideout so if my hideout is small I might upgrade it or if I have too many spies on mission I might call them back. Because the warehouse was spied I might reconsider moving some resources from one island to another because someone is searching for unprotected resources on my island.

spy report (continuing): ''The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:
      Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands: Engatia''
      comment: If the spy report finishes here I might search on the forum who is an active troublemaker on an island with that name.

spy report (continuing):''Engatia is at [50:50]''
      comment:If the spy report finishes here I might search on the forum who is an active troublemaker on an island with that name and specific coordinates.

The spies' home towns are Athena Sulphur
      comment:If the spy report finishes here I might share the information on the forum so other players know they might be at risk. Few minutes can make a huge difference.

Regards
      Ares4you
      SPARTA

• Hey!

Some of our men were caught drunk whilst on duty. We have taken disciplinary measures.
      We discovered a group of spies that were trying to infiltrate our town.

Captured spies: 3
      Escaped spies: 2
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Thromios

Thromios is at [45:52]
      The spies' home towns are Los Angeles

The spies are coming from Tony, EHRO group.

Regards,
      Ares4you
      SPARTA
    • Hey!

5CH JOIN SPARTA03.11.2017 13:27Our guards have discovered enemy spies whilst placing fireworks.

Captured spies: 2
      Escaped spies: 11
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

At least one of the caught spies had the mission to conduct a diversionary tactic.
      The mission that was supposed to be distracted from was: Recall spy
      Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Curiios
    • SPARTA new rank voting: LEONIDAS

Dear Spartans,

One of our players ''watawat'' proposed a new rank: LEONIDAS
      Please SAY what do you think about it: Yes / Yes with conditions / No.

( LEONIDAS was the spartan king - so we should be careful I think )

Regards,
      Ares4you
      SPARTA

• ares4you wrote:

SPARTA new rank voting: LEONIDAS

Dear Spartans,

One of our players ''watawat'' proposed a new rank: LEONIDAS
      Please SAY what do you think about it: Yes / Yes with conditions / No.

( LEONIDAS was the spartan king - so we should be careful I think )

Regards,
      Ares4you
      SPARTA
      Let that man be your king, Ares. Anyway, you're the God. :sparta:
      :barbarian: :barbarian: :barbarian: Allah u Akbar! :barbarian: :barbarian: :barbarian:
    • Hey all,

Latest news from Risautia island 48:54 => It seems Chaay-Ly [EHRO] is keeping the port of Volkano [-X-] blocked for the day so a fight might start soon.
      Town ''Whose'' of player Why [ TKT ] was blockaded for a short time by Chaay-Ly [EHRO] . An message was sent to request more information and we are waiting for response.

Regards,
      Ares4you
      Sparta
    • ares4you wrote:

Hey all,

Latest news from Risautia island 48:54 => It seems Chaay-Ly [EHRO] is keeping the port of Volkano [-X-] blocked for the day so a fight might start soon.
      Town ''Whose'' of player Why [ TKT ] was blockaded for a short time by Chaay-Ly [EHRO] . An message was sent to request more information and we are waiting for response.

Regards,
      Ares4you
      Sparta
      If they want to fight, why stop them? Isn't that the whole point of this game? EHRO and -X- just finished a war not too long ago, maybe they're itching for a rematch!
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"
    • Just for the sake of being a devil's advocate and curving the topic from.. whatever this is.. I'd say that fighting is not the whole point of the game. In fact, I'd say ikariam is more of a Sim City type game than a war game. Point in case: the game does not make it rewarding enough to attack another player unless they are hoarding resources.. so how can that be the whole point in the game?

Thanks to Ratna for the fantastic sig!
    • Dear all,

We are presenting today the Fighting LOGIC against own island neighbors
      Fighting LOGIC against own island neighbors:
      - If someone is leaching a miracle or mine is ok to fight to steal some resources and donate for the island.

Is NO LOGIC if someone is attacking own island neighbors for something else than leeching because that RESOURCES that can be donated to the island are WASTED to create troops or SOLD to pay for the army expenses.

In long term even if someone is getting ahead they will lose the advantage against non aggressive players because their mines will still be small, some players might go inactive and no new players on the island because the mines are small.

Other massive resource generator is pillaging inactive towns. There is not enough time for a player to pillage everything what is around his islands but helped by others can bring more resources on the island so increasing the mines faster.

Regards,
      Ares4you
      SPARTA