Super Saint 3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Like, seriously guys. I asked who THE GOON was. If you're not it, and even assuming you missed my claim you pointing them out doesn't help THEM figure which of us is which (since you wouldn't consider my claim because we are working under the assumption you missed it).

If you ARE the Goon though, I don't get why you would want not to try and paint the SS in red so as to convince me to help you lynch them. Of course you would have had to find a way to cast your vote before mine, but still. Ok.. maybe the Goon is playing for keeps and waiting for the day to end. which would be a valid tactic (although I would call it poor). I'd like to know what went through both of your minds post-game (or even right now if you can).
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• Votecount 3.02

bakakadassa - (0) -
      DrkAngel - (0) -
      bamcbix - (1) - bakakadassa

Not Voting - (2) - bamcbix, DrkAngel

With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch.

The day ends on 10 PM CET on the 17th of November, in approximately 1 day and 24 minutes from now, see the count down timer below for a more accurate and up to date count.

Modnotes:
      - I am keeping mod notes, with general observations etc of this game that I can also make public at the end of the game if you guys agree to it.

• Haha I don't mind commenting on it, Baka. Your play is the most innocent out of the two acceptable plays. Your play is "hey guys I'm the VT don't worry about me" but the obvious issue is the VT is the ONLY person that doesn't want to be known in this setup. The VT gets voted, the fear of a SS appears, the goon also wants to claim VT if a claim we're to be made as it creates immediate doubt to the SS. You can see how any claims or hints don't actually benefit you. I could claim to be the goon and that causes fear among everyone as I could just be the SS getting quick bait. The Actual goon would then vote first in that scenario but, then the WIFOM that they fear or I should say the obvious trap set would then be to vote them so mayhaps they wouldn't vote first. Maybe both players would avoid the bait or maybe I am the goon and that is my plan. An impossible situation sits among both paths.

Now, the question of whether or not I believe your confirmed claim sits and that's a difficult road to choose. Do I doubt you for not seeing the obvious road that you've made? Do I in term CC you and claim that I'm actually the VT? SOOOOO many options exist within this game.yet you act as though it's not that easy. So, I only need to answer one question: what kind of liar are you? Are you a truthful liar? The most dangerous ploy to make wherein it's the name of the game to lie, but to lie so that it's still fittingly a truth depending on how people perceive it.. that's quite the interesting kind of like and one that can be easily done in this game or a false liar.. blatant lies just to create chaos.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Lets face the one fact that we should all have: bam plays scummy. I read myself as scum in almost every game I play and yet, I play the game with the end goal of tactics. That's why I didn't answer you, Baka. Your question wasn't a safe question to answer regardless of how it was answered. The only assumption then since you hinted so heavily towards being a VT was that you are the goon... Yet drk didn't mention it or didn't think about it.. this is the only issue I have with my case against you, and no matter how she words a case against you or me now, I cannot accept it as proactive truth, just cautious truth. How annoying.

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• First off....how many times have we had a NL here, especially on D1? I've lost count. Hate to put it this way, but I have just accepted it as what is going to happen. Of course, you are going to tell me to do something about it....well, I still feel like a noob compared to you two, but whatever....

I saw your claims, Baka. Sorry if I don't do or say anything right off the bat. TBH, I don't put a lot of merit in claims like that. That is a safe claim for anyone to make, regardless of alignment. You could be telling the truth, or you could be lying. I try to use other things to validate that claim, if I can. So until I have that information, your claims mean nothing to me. Am I supposed to comment on nothing then? But I do want to point out that the fact that you emphasized that you claimed twice now when we didn't say anything, makes me wonder about your claim. Sounds like you are overcompensating for something.

Here is the thing....I tend to read you both as scum. That is just how it is with Bam, but I know that already, so I expect that from him. We have already had the discussion about you. I am biased towards you, we both know it. I'm sure almost anyone else here could vouch for it too. With you, I have to second-guess myself, sometimes more to make sure that I am keeping an open mind. D1 is always hard for me, especially with you, since you like to change it up. I know you can't both be scum....one of you has to be the goon, but I don't know who is who yet.
    • DrK comes in, says a bunch of stuff that really have nothing to do with the issue. Bam is spot on. We HAVE to lynch. This is LyLo already. Lynch correctly or Lose.

Furthermore, DrK's schedule won't allow her to come back in time to hammer if she is the SS. If I wait for her to come around and realuze what this game is all about then we lost already.

I thus have to treat her as the one procrastinating/playing for time to actually end the day with a NL. That's the Goon's objective. The SS knows for a fact we have to lynch here. I accept them being a little hesitant and all, but a lynch must go through regardless -even if it was done by a coin flip- in order for town to have any hope at all.

Bam's reasoning is almost always overcomplicated. The Goon could claim? Sure, but then they're telling then VT they're lying. If someone else claimed VT I'd be halfway through into voting them already myself bc I see no need for the SS to fake VT and thus will assume it was the Goon trying to get on equal foot with me in the eyes of the SS.

In short, the Goon won't hammer. Not unless they're 100% sure it's the VT they're lynching. The SS will have to take a chance closer to deadline regardless and just do it.

With Drk unlikely to even be online before deadline I'll now have to switch my vote to her and let bam decide. If he hammers we win. If he doesn't then I've given them both the chance to decide rather than just hand scum the win (I mean I've given the SS of the two that chance).

Vote: DrK

• @bamcbix: I strongly disagree that the VT doesn't want to be known. Being recognized here helps ME hust for the real Goon, since they WILL NOT HAMMER. If I was -say- SS then it'd be stupid for me to risk placing a vote first lest it's on the real VT and the Goon is not paying attention and decides to hammer.

If I was the Goon I still would not have gone about it the way I did. I'd be telling the VT to come vote me in response, and then maybe make it look like thye reason I'm voting them back (WIFOM and all) and then let the SS decide, but I would still KNOW the SS HAS TO decide (i.e. won't let the day end in a NL) and thus will be actually playing really bad.

• Votecount 3.03

bakakadassa - (0) -
      DrkAngel - (1) - bakakadassa
      bamcbix - (0) -

Not Voting - (2) - bamcbix, DrkAngel

With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch.

The day ends on 10 PM CET on the 17th of November, in approximately 7 hours and 25 minutes from now, see the count down timer below for a more accurate and up to date count.

Modnotes:
      - :gallows:

• Whoever it is that rolled the SS: You disappoint me!

I get the feeling that it's Drk though. I can't believe bam would not understand how vital it is for us to get a lynch through.

@Mod: I request an extension by only 12 hours. Just let Drk get in here for one more time before you end the game, if you will.

• Yay! GG :)

I'd be waiting for Hari's notes as well both bam's and Drk's thoughts and theories.

Personally I initially did make the mistake of confusing the SS role with the Vengeful one, but either way I had to make it clear I was the VT early in order to make it easy for the SS to spot the Goon. Once I did that and realized my mistake it was up to me to offer them both the chance to hammer each other knowing the Goon can never actually hammer the SS, so we could only lose if the SS didn't hammer the Goon.

@bam: You have an unorthodox way of approaching the game, and I have a completely different (yet also unorthodox) way of approaching it. Perhaps you should read some of my game on MS (or -better yet- create an account there then hydra with me in a couple of game, since I obviously can spit my guts out in a hydra PT more than I ever could in the game thread regardless of my alignment).

@Drk: Your one and only move was to counter my VT claim if you planned on winning this game. Playing for time and hoping for a NL was not the way to go in a game designed to "start" on LyLo.

@Hari: Thanks for modding (I always like to play "new" setups rather than the same old ones). Let's see what you had to say in your notes.

• I had an account there at one point of time but I just didn't agree with their style of treating noobs like second class scum.

Anyways, my approach to the game was literally pray for anything but SS since *usually* lynching me is hard to do. But, I look at games like this in a simplistic: proxy each role and play out the mental victory for each one of those meaning how I'd win as each role. Goon way by far the easiest win for me personally followed by VT.

Also, @bakakadassa you can see how you clear hinting a role that confirm exists wasn't great with me in the game, mostly because as I'm playing through the 3 quick games my win is arguing with you as a goon. You're predictably crazy theory guy so it's not too hard of a stretch to see how that'd go that specific way. Meh, it'd be interesting to Hydra with anyone as anti town... Since then you might understand my plays a bit better.. it'd be unfortunate for me in future games tho xD

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• Mostly saying that as a Hydra specifically since then I'm much more willing to tell somebody my plans and plays over being teamed with someone who doesn't need my play, hell, I thrive off of my partners mistakes

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• I play differently in each game (even if I roll the same role) so the only way to understand what goes into my mind is being in a hydra with me to be able to see how my brain runs in real time. Even post-game discussions won't do because I tend to forget what I thought exactly when I said this particular thing, especially when a game takes up to 3 months to finish!!