Bug when attack inactive player

• Bug when attack inactive player

I am playing sever boreas. When I attack inactive guy my troops is missing. I bring 16 mortar and 40 Hoplite but it still missing. The town I occupy still under control by me. I am sure this is bug game.
      Hope you fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.
    • Inactives can still have army. Are you sure that there are no troops in the town you are trying to pillage? If all your troops die in the first attack, you will get the report "your troops have been reported missing".

I would suggest you send more troops in order to see what is in the town, and win, or spy on the town to see the troops actually there.

Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
    • Mea1 wrote:

Inactives can still have army. Are you sure that there are no troops in the town you are trying to pillage? If all your troops die in the first attack, you will get the report "your troops have been reported missing".

I would suggest you send more troops in order to see what is in the town, and win, or spy on the town to see the troops actually there.
      Had this message just now attacking an inactive I've attacked at least three times before. Sent plenty of mortars to break his wall in the first round