Legion - Accepting Applications

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• This alliance absolutely tolerates leeching.

I share an island with several members, including one with 60,000+ points who has contributed ZERO to forest, quarry or temple. Employs full workers and regularly attacks island mates.

Messages to alliance diplomat have gone ignored and unanswered. Same with communication sent directly to Nixby.

Not a well run organization. Not sure if they lack the courage of publicly stated conviction or are inactive.
    • XIII - Legion donations point ----> 255,739 (9836 point/player )
      -IKS- - Ikariam KnightS donations ---> 225,350 the second (4794 points/ player)
      -DW- - Dragon Warrior donations ---> 147,148 the third (3503 points/player)

As you can see we aren't a leeching ally at all.
      Actually we are the most virtuous in the server...
      Whatchu talkin' about, Willis?
      Danny Bateman

Charon - XIII Legion

Give me the ball
    • Danny,
      Not intimating there are no good donators in XIII. I share an island with several of them.

What I am talkin' about is a filthy leech being tolerated by XIII as contrary to the public advertisement.

XIII has requested any questions about the alliance be posted in this thread. Messages in game non-plussed the diplomat, so I am posting on the boards.

I need the ball.
    • @redwrath You contacted me about a member of the alliance "Eighth Legion(VIII)" not our alliance "Legion(XIII)", there is no association between the two alliances. When contacted about our members it has always been addressed on the rare occasions it has happened. The following message is my recent address to some players from our alliance proven to be leeching.

Nixby wrote:

Please ensure your temples are able to reach 100% conversion on their respective islands. If they are not they damage everyone else on the island and should be removed completely until you are able to afford 100% conversion.

If contacted by other players on the island about this and it is left unaddressed disciplinary action will be required, as it damages our alliance as a whole. Additionally there will be no help from the alliance if a player from said islands takes aggression towards you after attempting a diplomatic solution with no success due to your failure to comply. This falls under leeching and will not be allowed to continue within this alliance. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

It is important to note this interaction was on the subject of Temples. I also address the alliance as a whole when this is brought to my attention as a reminder to everyone. Additionally I'd like to point out that we will work with players to help them learn before immediately assuming the worst in them. If a player continues to leech they will then be removed from the alliance.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nixby ().

• Nixby wrote:

@redwrath You contacted me about a member of the alliance "Eighth Legion(VIII)" not our alliance "Legion(XIII)", there is no association between the two alliances. When contacted about our members it has always been addressed on the rare occasions it has happened. The following message is my recent address to some players from our alliance proven to be leeching.

Nixby wrote:

Please ensure your temples are able to reach 100% conversion on their respective islands. If they are not they damage everyone else on the island and should be removed completely until you are able to afford 100% conversion.

If contacted by other players on the island about this and it is left unaddressed disciplinary action will be required, as it damages our alliance as a whole. Additionally there will be no help from the alliance if a player from said islands takes aggression towards you after attempting a diplomatic solution with no success due to your failure to comply. This falls under leeching and will not be allowed to continue within this alliance. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
      It is important to note this interaction was on the subject of Temples. I also address the alliance as a whole when this is brought to my attention as a reminder to everyone. Additionally I'd like to point out that we will work with players to help them learn before immediately assuming the worst in them. If a player continues to leech they will then be removed from the alliance.
      Nixby, please accept my apology. I was wrong to make a post in this thread.
    • Monkey D Luffy wrote:

Who's leech (miracle) in my island is war-samar and sir templar
      And they are members of XIII
      I've given their message but no response
      Those players have been addressed on the subject and I haven't heard back in-game from Futile since being made aware and talking to them about it. It's best to also reach out to a clan diplomat when faced with issues like this instead of only relying on communicating with the player you're having an issue with, as Futile did. However I can assure you, as I assured him, we will not defend a member for leeching. If it was confirmed for me that they are still leeching after us taking the time to talk to them about it, they will not remain members of this alliance.

I think its very clear when you look at the leaderboards we do not seek to have the most members or the most points. We seek like minded players and have no issue dropping a member that doesn't fit in after we've made an effort to help them fit in. Any further issues or concerns about leeching really should be handled by contacting diplomat in-game as they should've been in the first place.