Interesting first days back on ikariam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Interesting first days back on ikariam

I played a long time ago and rejoined yesterday. During that time my first colony was randomly put at newly the corner and edge of the,world along side 6 individuals who also were randomly put there. Keep in mind there are no other cooonizers for many many islands yet, and I posted on the agora joking about it. Now, we all have banded together to together to support each other since no one else really can in this part of the world.

I know my plan isn't to get as close to the middle as possible. Instead, I want to play a difficult game where I have to colonize on new islands with next to no one else and build them up to greatness in order to suceed. Almost like creating a monopoly of the southern isles.
    • MY FRIEND
      THE EVOLUTION IN NEW WORLD
      WANTED AMBROZE TIME EVERY TIME AND A LONG TIME !!!
      YOU WILL NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL BE IN FIRE OR IN CONTINUED ALTERNATIVES OUTSIDE AND IF THE ROLE OF THE GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO BE BUSINESS CONTRACTS AND ONLY !!!!!
      IF AN OPINION OF AN OLD MY FRIEND
      IT IS TO WORK WITH OTHER MATERIALS !!!!!!! LOL !!
      :ram-ani: :fronde:
      Live for something rather than die for nothing. :mobster: :gangster:
    • THE KING wrote:

MY FRIEND
      THE EVOLUTION IN NEW WORLD
      WANTED AMBROZE TIME EVERY TIME AND A LONG TIME !!!
      YOU WILL NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL BE IN FIRE OR IN CONTINUED ALTERNATIVES OUTSIDE AND IF THE ROLE OF THE GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO BE BUSINESS CONTRACTS AND ONLY !!!!!
      IF AN OPINION OF AN OLD MY FRIEND
      IT IS TO WORK WITH OTHER MATERIALS !!!!!!! LOL !!
      :ram-ani: :fronde:
      Wat.