HFX leadership failure

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HFX leadership failure

I joined HFX hoping to turn things around. HELL was smacking them around daily and I could not figure out how such a small Alliance could do so much damage to an alliance with that many members! I guess I assumed when you are in an alliance and call for help almost everyone shows up, I was wrong!!! those is HFX that are fighters helped fight of HELL for months but 6 at the most where part of that! After HELL pulled back and their activity slowed down I thought things turned around but then a 3 man Alliance started smacking HFX around!!! HFX leadership basically shrugged it off has only going to happen for a few weeks, be nice and let me hide my troops!!! Truly sad and HELL is right, HFX is a farm Alliance that has NO desire to protect most of its members unless it comes to pirating! I will admit I failed at trying to rally more players into protecting our members and got told by leadership I was sending to many messages and should not be calling out leadership:

After giving General to someone who I have NEVER seen involved in one battle protecting our members!

BTW: I would like to apologize to HELL members for assuming you where full of it, you where right in every way!!!!
    • Is this you asking not be attacked or asking help? I hear that you are struggling with people responding to you....OUCH

You said that hfx was your forever alliance, you also said you are not multi.

Funny how things work out but not to worry, i am sure -X- will take you back :)

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Is this you asking not be attacked or asking help? I hear that you are struggling with people responding to you....OUCH

You said that hfx was your forever alliance, you also said you are not multi.

Funny how things work out but not to worry, i am sure -X- will take you back :)
      This is why you are the BIGGEST idiot in this game! Asking for help? Struggling with people responding to me? The stuff you make up in your mind is CRAZY!!! Also I actually just got that multi a week ago, even but my name on it so EVERYONE knows!! :pillepalle:
    • No, the biggest idiot in the game joined a 150 man alliance to beat on 6 players because he wants a challenge. I smacked you and hfx about silly. The biggest idiot then does nothing to help his friends in X/Crew when they needed their friends but you did nothing but I like how you end up with them.

Butt hurt because you lost leadership? You will be even more butt hurt because you burnt all bridges and hunter comes back from which ever crazy lala land he is in, I suspect he will attack you.

Do you think this thread makes up for your stupidity? I tried to talk to you to reason not to join hfx as did Alhazred and now you come back with your tail between your legs. You are a bad doggy but thanks for the sideshow attraction, I would not expect anything less.

#BadDoggy

As for your multi, I asked our friends and they confirmed it is the Rebos account that you have denied over a year.

I think I need to do a bit of digging, you know show your hypocrisy because according to you, you don't lie!! This guy!!!

• Khaleesi wrote:

No, the biggest idiot in the game joined a 150 man alliance to beat on 6 players because he wants a challenge. I smacked you and hfx about silly. The biggest idiot then does nothing to help his friends in X/Crew when they needed their friends but you did nothing but I like how you end up with them.

Butt hurt because you lost leadership? You will be even more butt hurt because you burnt all bridges and hunter comes back from which ever crazy lala land he is in, I suspect he will attack you.

Do you think this thread makes up for your stupidity? I tried to talk to you to reason not to join hfx as did Alhazred and now you come back with your tail between your legs. You are a bad doggy but thanks for the sideshow attraction, I would not expect anything less.

#BadDoggy

As for your multi, I asked our friends and they confirmed it is the Rebos account that you have denied over a year.

I think I need to do a bit of digging, you know show your hypocrisy because according to you, you don't lie!! This guy!!!
      LMAO, you did nothing but run to other Alliances with your tail between your leg!!! And to SHOW how idiotic you are:

Sober has accepted the IP sharing agreement with you and sends the following message:

SoberAccept IP sharingHeph 1 [64:42]10.12.2017 15:57:40

Over a year??? I swear!!! But lets talk about hypocrisy, your BFF in this game Alhazred has how many accounts? Alhazred, Hanoi Jane, Diamond Princess, McCheese, lmao!!! We all know who is butt hurt, maybe you will finally get the attention you so desire or maybe not, no responses, lol:

HFX MULTIS
    • I don't know why you are mentioning Alhazred, if she is a multi that's up to her. It's not like I am a multi, unlike you who cried about them whilst being one.

I'm going to have sooooooo much and you won't be able to do jack.

Question, if I attack a multi and his multi account do I get banned or the multi?

I ain't butt hurt, I came here to gloat, I happen to remember all that you said. I happen to remember you attacking me whilst I tried to help crew.

Crew is not like Lok, in crew there are about 4 active but in Lok we have sooooooo much more.

• Khaleesi wrote:

I don't know why you are mentioning Alhazred, if she is a multi that's up to her. It's not like I am a multi, unlike you who cried about them whilst being one.

I'm going to have sooooooo much and you won't be able to do jack.

Question, if I attack a multi and his multi account do I get banned or the multi?

I ain't butt hurt, I came here to gloat, I happen to remember all that you said. I happen to remember you attacking me whilst I tried to help crew.

Crew is not like Lok, in crew there are about 4 active but in Lok we have sooooooo much more.
      LMAO? I cried about them? NEVER but you cried so much about them you started a thread?? You have truly lost your mind, you are crying about multis in this thread!!! BTW - I attacked you when you where in HELL but you can start complaining about that next;)!
    • Sober wrote:

Alhazred has how many accounts? Alhazred, Hanoi Jane, Diamond Princess, McCheese, lmao!!! We all know who is butt hurt, maybe you will finally get the attention you so desire or maybe not, no responses, lol:
      LOL Sure, I'm everyone in HELL. So you think one person with a handful of multis whipped a 150-account alliance all by herself? I'm flattered.

• If DiamondPrincess is a multi of Alhazreds, explain how DP used to attack Alhazred back in the day when RumR was pretty much constantly at war with HELL.

If it's true, it only happened recently.. like yesterday... LOL... Because as of 3 days ago, DP still writes like DP.... and anyone who knows her, knows her style of writing.

Also, if it is true...i am going to be annoyed that i wasn't told that one of my longest serving Ikariam Generals quit, and didn't say goodby, or that i was told that there is a new owner of that account...

Thank you to Svana for the Sig
    • Miss Jazz wrote:

If DiamondPrincess is a multi of Alhazreds, explain how DP used to attack Alhazred back in the day when RumR was pretty much constantly at war with HELL.

If it's true, it only happened recently.. like yesterday... LOL... Because as of 3 days ago, DP still writes like DP.... and anyone who knows her, knows her style of writing.

Also, if it is true...i am going to be annoyed that i wasn't told that one of my longest serving Ikariam Generals quit, and didn't say goodby, or that i was told that there is a new owner of that account...
      MJ, not to worry. The DP account is still owned by the same person who has owned it since she created it back on Theta and is the same person who joined Ghost during our war with hfx those few years ago. The DP account never has been and is not currently a multi of Alhazred.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Miss Jazz wrote:

If DiamondPrincess is a multi of Alhazreds, explain how DP used to attack Alhazred back in the day when RumR was pretty much constantly at war with HELL.

I could be wrong on DP but not the others;). Regardless the point is not that she runs a bunch of accounts the point is she is Khaleesi's BFF in a game where she hates those who have multis!
    • This thread is a fail, clearly we don't care. You left hfx and then announced it to us, why? So hfx hurt your feelings? Alhazred tried to warn you, we all did.

What will you do in CREW? Do you think they will back you? Just remember, you ain't worth it :)

Close the thread and go back to hfx.

BTW, if anyone wants a challenge, CREW is less than 6 man active and now they sober :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• CoUstes wrote:

Miss Jazz wrote:

MJ, not to worry. The DP account is still owned by the same person who has owned it since she created it back on Theta and is the same person who joined Ghost during our war with hfx those few years ago. The DP account never has been and is not currently a multi of Alhazred.
      ♥♥ Hugs... and a merry Christmas to GHOST and their families.

Thank you to Svana for the Sig
    • I never understood the animosity around Sober that I can read since I came back to lurk in the boards (and found Gamma was put on Beta) a couple of months back. What I see is a soft spoken, patient person with a sense of humour, surrounded with a bunch of kids calling names.
    • I will also vouch for DP. Her account has been on my friends list for a couple of years now. The times I've spoken with her (sometimes randomly), it has been her and not someone else. She is still the same player those of us in GHOST have known since before the server merge. DiamondPrincess is no one's multi.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • MrO wrote:

I never understood the animosity around Sober that I can read since I came back to lurk in the boards (and found Gamma was put on Beta) a couple of months back. What I see is a soft spoken, patient person with a sense of humour, surrounded with a bunch of kids calling names.
      He isn't soft spoken or patient, he doesn't have a sense of humor, and I'm not entirely certain he's a person. Whatever else you've been doing while lurking on the boards you obviously haven't read any of his posts. I hope he isn't a friend of yours, because he's betrayed damn near everyone who called him friend.