HFX leadership failure

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Alhazred wrote:

Here's my suggestion Sober. Spend the next year or so reconnecting with old friends and try to heal some of the wounds you caused. Maybe build up a small alliance of skilled warriors, then wait for some HFX idiot to give you the perfect opening for a declaration of war. It's the only way I know of to wash the stink of HFX off your reputation. And it doesn't work with everyone, I should add, but that's the price you pay.
      NA, I will keep treating a game like a game but I get it, it is real life, very emotional for you!;)!!
    • Can we please return this thread to the original subject of discussing exactly how much the "leadership" of Huge Farm eXchange stinks?

I would like to help unsuspecting new players from making the mistake of joining this awful alliance.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sure Sober, it's just a game. You're the only real person here. If that's what you need to believe to live with yourself good luck with it.

Ok, back on topic.

I was chatting with sanmeet the other day, and he said that HFX will never surrender. I informed him that HFX has surrendered many times over their long history but he claims to be unaware of any HFX history. Because it's soooo hard to find here on the boards.

He also told me that HELL is having no effect on HFX and that all the HFX players who are quitting are just bored with the game. Which, even if true, says a lot about HFX leadership. Not true though. While speaking with sanmeet I had another HFX player contact me and ask me to stop pillaging him. I told him I'd stop when he left HFX, and he told me that Nawlins and sanmeet wouldn't allow him to leave.

So. Nawlins kicks out players who want to defend his alliance while at the same time not allowing his defenseless players to leave.

Did I ever mention that Nawlins and I are secretly friends? That he's been my spy in HFX the whole time? That together we cooked up this long-term scheme to get rid of Tiger and Hunter and destroy HFX from within? No, I never mentioned that, because it isn't true. BUT IT MIGHT AS WELL BE. Thanks Nawlins!
    • Alhazred wrote:

He also told me that HELL is having no effect on HFX and that all the HFX players who are quitting are just bored with the game. Which, even if true, says a lot about HFX leadership. Not true though. While speaking with sanmeet I had another HFX player contact me and ask me to stop pillaging him. I told him I'd stop when he left HFX, and he told me that Nawlins and sanmeet wouldn't allow him to leave.
      You should contact this poor Huge Farm eXchange player to leave Huge Farm eXchange anyway. Neither Nawlins nor sanmeet seem interested in Ikariam Kombat, so worse comes to worse, they'll pick on him for a few days and then grow board with that because it is costing them too much of their precious gold and/or pirate time.

Is there any alliance in Ikariam history which is more pathetic than Huge Farm eXchange? Before you name any other alliance, remember, we have documented evidence of Huge Farm eXchange's massive failures, so be prepared to show your documented proof.

P.S., it is easy to leave Huge Farm eXchange, just hit the leave alliance button. If needed, contact another alliance first, tell them what you want to do and see if they will let you join them and protect you from their bullying. Pick one of the top 10 alliances that Huge Farm eXchange has no interest in going to war with over someone who is just trying to escape their disgusting alliance.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Alhazred wrote:

It's funny that Nawlins and sanmeet won't lift a hand to defend their alliance but they're more than willing to attack anyone who leaves.
      Alhazred, that is the very definition of a bully.

Huge Farm eXchange "leadership" is comprised of the most pathetic individuals to ever play Ikariam. Even with tigger and Chicken Huntress (tm) gone, they still managed to find a bunch of low-lifes to fill in for them.

P.S., hey, sanmeet, are you going to update your external page or do you even know how to do that? I mean, if you booted Sober from your pathetic alliance, surely you do not want him listed as your General, anymore, right?
    • NB: 10,000 Characters is a pain in the backside post limit! At least show us where that limit hits damn you all!

Multi Post response inbound!

As an objective outside observer, I want to bring this topic back on topic and add some comparisons of my experiences with nawlins on a small multi-account on Omi-I mean Ny several months back. The similarities to his leadership style of HFX here on beta is haunting. I don't play on Beta,a nd don't intend to so don't go down that road, I don't acre if you all think Beta is the best server around, whatever, it's different to Ny but has players from both worlds in overlap where they should be able to be distinctly separate, but sadly, we see people like Nawlins. I'm already digressing, lets get objective! (Also apologies for any typos, my laptop keyboard is too small for my giant hands - I'm 6'9" tall, I'm allowed to call myself a giant damn it! Objective time!!!). {NB: I write a lot - most people are too millenial-like to read more then half a sentence before their brain explodes with impatience and so at some point in my ramblings I almost always have a go at people randomly which can be quite amusing, but really, just read what I have to say and don't tell everyone how much of a little whinging child you are because dear gods tl;dr my brain hurts!}:

Sober wrote:

I joined HFX hoping to turn things around. HELL was smacking them around daily and I could not figure out how such a small Alliance could do so much damage to an alliance with that many members! I guess I assumed when you are in an alliance and call for help almost everyone shows up, I was wrong!!! those is HFX that are fighters helped fight of HELL for months but 6 at the most where part of that! After HELL pulled back and their activity slowed down I thought things turned around but then a 3 man Alliance started smacking HFX around!!! HFX leadership basically shrugged it off has only going to happen for a few weeks, be nice and let me hide my troops!!! Truly sad and HELL is right, HFX is a farm Alliance that has NO desire to protect most of its members unless it comes to pirating! I will admit I failed at trying to rally more players into protecting our members and got told by leadership I was sending to many messages and should not be calling out leadership:

Your membership in the alliance Xtremists has been canceled by Nawlins
      Alliance -HFX-Remove from allianceDDay Museum [61:92]14.12.2017 5:33:07

After giving General to someone who I have NEVER seen involved in one battle protecting our members!

BTW: I would like to apologize to HELL members for assuming you where full of it, you where right in every way!!!!

Khaleessi, straight off the bat you put words in sobers mouth and turned the first 2 pages of this thread into an off topic crap shoot. If you bothered to read Sober's opening post he has basically turned around and admitted that hey, he was wrong. He joined a big alliance because he was lead to believe that members of HELL were all d'bags most extreme. Now, it's no secret that me and Alhazred for years on the boards had a go at each other every single chance we got. Some of the crap we flung at each other put even the most ardently perfectionist crap slinging chimpanzee to shame and with friends who are zookeepers irl that work with Chimpanzees, I can tell youf irst hand that whena chimp wants to fling poo, they'll make sure that it gets smeared all up the walls and along the roof and floor and that cleaning it up isn't like other poo, it's like cleaning up your own poo because of how genetically similar they are to us. the smell is pretty bad. me and Alhazred, we were pretty good at the smearing crap all over the boards at each other. However, earlier this year, after finishing my 600 and something'ish episode of One Piece inside of 3 months, I was like, screw it, lets go talk normally to Alhazred and well here we are, friends that bounce all sorts of stuff backwards and forwards even if our approaches to the game are at opposite extremes of the spectrum. My point in this rambling to the side diatribe is that Khaleesi, you don't have to always attack people you have a negative history with especialy if they are turning around and admitting that hey, they were wrong. Sober has done that. You ignroed this and chose to be a chimpanzee. Did it feel good? Well yeah, of course it felt good, but did it do you or this thread any favours? Not at all.

A while ago on Ny, one of my legal multis I had set up as a place holder spot for the move to Ny with teh second merge I decided I'd start actually playing it and experiment with what I could get away with and how I could cut corners in building and development and see what I'd learnt over the past 5 yor so years of evolving playstyle would work from a beginners account level. I was on an island witha guy called Rzzer who some people hate some people don't mind, he'd always annoyed me on the boards but ingame he was just this small 2 million TS'er contstantly at war with this 10 million+ TS'er who miracle leeched, mine and mill leeched and attacked people on his shared islands who weren't leeching but contributing. Razzer didn't like this and so was at war with sunshine. Sunshine, a member of DRKE, one of the larger alliances on Ny decided that he'd attack me on my smalla ccount. I did hat i do and I went and recruited help elsewhere in return for resources, intel, whatever itw as I could provide on thata ccount to get rid of the attacks. No one likes being sub 100,000 TS and being attacked by a multi-million TS'er un-provoked especially when you share an island. he started losing in thate xchange and so he left his alliance and joined HONOR - Ny's resident scrub farm alliance ranked number one purely because of the shear number of players in it and under nawlins' leadership (there's a whole big history with HONOR, the previous leader was this upstart old guy that gloated on the boards and when GoCry and friends attacked enmass to get him to rage quit he publicly abandoned the alliance to its' fate and rage quit the game soon after, Nawlins took over leadersip. Anyways, HONOR has this stance of never attacking anyone outside the alliance. So when Sundhine continued attacking me I did what you do as a small account - Youc ontact the alliance diplomat/leader and ask wtf was going ona nd why they couldn't control their new member. The attacks continued and Nawlins admitted he couldn't do anything about sunshine attacking me. He wouldn't kick him out either despite sunshine blatantly ignoring teh alliances' code and its' leadership (go nawlins, what a great leader you are!) and so I did something that whilst I hated it at the time, gave me some interesting insights - I joined HONOR so as the attacks would cease. they did. Razzer, for his part, stopped attacking Sunshine because itw as Golf Season irl and screw ikariam when you can play Golf with friends. Gotta respect that logic. Even if you don't like or play Golf such as myself.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • So what was my experience in this alliance on Ny which nawlins, its'
      current but not original leader, was yelling was the Number 1 alliance
      on the whole server (he likes to forget that the number one alliance is
      actually GoCry - people farm HONOR, heck people farm pretty much every
      alliance on Ny but people don't farm GoCry unless they have a death wish
      and like having TheHulk start ALL CAPS FARMING LIKE THE BEAST HE IS -
      HELL is alright there, but they aren't on the level that they are here
      on Beta, and that's okay)?

Well HONOR was an alliance whose
      internal and external alliance pages hadn't been updated since 2014 -
      before Nawlins took over. there was next to no advice thatw as relevant
      to combat either ground based or sea based that new players could take
      away and learn. There was nothing on waving forces, nothing on waving
      combined with miracles or what miracle set up and in what proportions
      ideally you should be aiming for even if you don't intend to fight,
      purely as defensive measures but also acknowledging long term game play
      style changes. There were a raft of new players to the server or small
      200,00 TS or even sub 1 million TS players asking for this advice. So I
      couldn't help myself, I gave some advice in circular messages. I didn'ts
      ave it to their forums, just sent via circular message so as anyone who
      cared could save it to their own files elsewhere. And a dozen or so
      people did and I started getting questions. Straight off the bat I had
      HONOR's resident "best pirater" i.e. a player who had previously been
      permanently banned for cheating at the game but back on someone else's
      account and somehow nawlins was fine with this and no one was really
      blinking an eye lid (probably because circular messages were dead - this
      one guy on the other side of the server from me requested help for a
      week and a half straight before he was overwhelmed and went inactive and
      ghosted without a single response from the alliance {yeah, i didn't
      respond, what could I do at that stage? nothing useful, most of the
      alliance members are at 10 million + TS, so many could have helped, but
      nota peep), turna round and question who the heck I was and whuy teh
      alliance should listen to such a small pointed player who "obviously"
      had no experience with the game thanks to a sub 200,000 TS. I snapped
      and revealed that hey, I was also spideytaak but I keep my multi's
      completely separate, the ONLY interaction HONOR would get from me as
      spideytaak was whatever knowledge I chose to share. That resulted in
      this pirater whow as only their best pirater because he was fed pirate
      points by a few dozen players in exchange for 2000 resources paid back
      for every 20,000 CP taken, and even then he was not hitting top 10 in
      piracy (I laughed hard at the fail), turning around and telling me that
      he needed the spaces on my main islands as spideytaak that had smalla
      ccounts that supposedlyw ere my multis and obviously had no place there
      because he needed the better income. That resulted in me telling him to
      go and get bent, he was cheating scum who I didn't know and deserved to
      get crushed by whoever wanted to go him. No way was I asking my friends
      to give up their little accounts for him or anyone else because he
      assumed they were multis. that didn't sit well with him and neither did
      me forcefully and in circular messages reminding him that spideytaakw as
      not a member of HONOR and that extended to conflict if it ever arose.

A
      few weeks past and smaller TS'ed players started asking em for building
      advice because my small account in HONOR was advancing far faster then
      theirs were despite being on similarly developed islands. I like sharing
      my building knowledge. I tried to explain how Nomocracy expansion
      worked and only one person actually understood it and so there was him
      at sub 800,000 TS and me at sub 600,000 TS with 10 colonies out already
      and the next people with 10 colonies sitting at 3 million+ TS in the
      alliance and then only 2 or 3 with most being at the 5 million+ TS mark.
      Lots of fail there. In an alliance of 100 odd players and forums being
      shot to hell, I'd far rather not be repeating myself so I circular
      messaged responses, but leadership didn't like this. When people started
      getting farmed and wanted help or advice, being in no position to aid
      but seeing 70+ accounts who could very easily quash the aggressors, I
      did what I could and tried to get the people beinga ttacked to play
      smart, fleet and army save, build more warehouses, get larger members to
      help out and if forced to engage then engage witha ctual armies not the
      hodge podge crap that usually denoted the lower players in that
      alliance.

I don't hold back when I want tos ay something, I'm
      blunt to the point of arroganct rudeness especially when I know I'm
      right and I'm never going to apologise for that trait. Sometimes you
      just have to say things as they are.

But this didn't agree with nawlins. Nawlins was in peace-o-matic-hippie-ville and there was to be no fighting and no advice about military to be given out as it only encouraged war. I got told to stop sending such messages as no one wanted to hear them. But at this point a half dozen smaller players had started asking about what the military wing of HONOR looked like and theyw anted to learn to fight because they were sick of being farmed. the Number 1 alliance should be able tod efend itself not be a group of people who all ignored each other. So some people started working together and training smaller players, there weren't many and they needed better fighters teaching them but they gave ita genuine go.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

• Apparently copy paataing because of character limit the forum decides to past it down in this weird column format. Screw reformatting.

At
      this point I was bored and I had a friend from outside the alliance ask
      why he was able to get away with farming millions of resource off of
      inactives with the HONOR tag on when as we all know, alliances, good
      alliances rather, kick their inactives so as their alliance mates can
      farm them first before the enemy does and then when those players become
      active again they get reinvited and accepted back into the alliance.
      Everyone wins. But shortly after I asked in circular message why we
      didn't kick inactives from the alliance and farm them because this is
      the golden rule of every good alliance in the games history ever across
      all domains (I came to the US servers from the UK servers, it applies
      over there too) , well guess what happened. Withoutw arning I was booted
      from the alliance by Nawlins. He sent a message explaining that my
      aggravative messages in the alliance circulars were not being tolerated
      anymore and that I caused too much controversy with too many people
      sending him messages in regards to my messages and that inactives being
      kicked to be farmed is not done by the best alliances in the game
      because HONOR is the Number 1 alliance and they don't kick their members
      so enough of my false information being sent to the alliance, I was
      better off being in another alliance. It was suggested I go join DRKE
      because they were more suited to my militaristic ways (which was ironic,
      I hadn't farmed anyone, hadn't attacked anyone, just developed my
      account up, {and as an aside, several months on I'm over 1 million TS in
      development more then anyone else in the bottom 2 million or so TS'ed
      players in HONOR by their equivalent development in the same time
      period, without farming, because I'm curious to know how fasta
      non-farming account can develop lol}). And that was that. I was booted
      because people in the alliance wanted information on how tod efend
      themselves and how tod evelop better and instead of ignoring them I
      actually gave a crap and told them how to do it and then when I
      questioned why the leadership i.e. Nawlins and his best friend forever
      mr I was perma banned but screw gameforge hey look I'm playing still
      pirater (I'm pretty sure his name is "012"), wasn't actually doing their
      jobs here thatw as a no no, I was undermining the leadership by
      actually givinga flying crap about its' members, so I had to go. To be
      fair, he did thank me for my 49% of messages to the alliance that helped
      the alliance. Suck a d'bag move that.

poetic Karma hit him a
      week later when Dark Riders declared war on HONOR. Over the next month
      or so, HONOR bled members. Some of the small members who were trying to
      learn to fight were encouraged to go into gld mode to help a
      non-existant military and so their development just stagnated. I said
      above I developed over a million TS since leaving 4 or so months back,
      well this one guy who was at 860,000 TS for the entire time I was in the
      alliance (like 2 months if that) and told to gold mode instead of you
      know - "adjust your income so as you don't go over safe limits and get
      your warehouses upgraded, why haven't you got 4 level 20 wareouses
      minimum at this stage so as when attacked you can still develop solidly
      and fight back?" - when they went tow ar,w ell he is now inactive and
      has put on less then 70,000 TS since I first saw him whereas my little
      account has dropped over 1.3 million TS and none of it is rocket
      science, it's just following the basics, basics which I tried to explain
      to people but which I was blocked from doing by a paranoid idiot of a
      leader who didn't actually lead anything and only, lets face it, wants
      to be leader so as he can rort people of 60 odd resources a day just for
      having them as alliance members, I meaan who doesn'tw ant 6,000 free
      resources every day just for logging in and having 110 or so levels of
      embassy?

Sober wrote above:

"I got told by leadership I was sending to many messages
      and should not be calling out leadership:"

This
      is EXACTLY what happened to me in HONOR on Ny by Nawlins. More then
      half of the players who were sub 1 million TS when I was in HONOR not
      that long ago have gone inactive or ghosted. Ikariam is a game which
      needs to retain as many new players as possible because Browser games
      are like dinosaurs these days. Free to play games are far more advanced
      then ever before and browser games, they just aren't the draw cards they
      used to be. Large farm alliances are almost always the entry level
      alliance for a newbie to the game and the stronger players within those
      alliances, especially the leaders should be telling their players how to
      develop well, they don't even need to tell them how to fight, just
      develop and protect their own resources. Alhazred has told me that
      nawlins knows how to ignore being attacked such that it has little to no
      impact on him and he does it here on Beta, but he hasn't bothered
      educating his alliance here nor over on Ny on how to do it. there's
      nothing more frustrating for a fighter centric player then someone
      ignoring you completely and still developing. The only person who ever
      wins in those encounters is the defender who is sitting back and
      watching the world burn. the sad thing is, nawlins is so stuc in his own
      little world of 'I'm a d'bag short and stout' that he hasn't realised
      he could have 100+ member alliances totally ignoring their aggressors
      and still develop solidly, literally having hundreds of people watching
      the world burn around them. He either hasn'tr ealised it or more likely,
      it registers in that pre-historic peanut of a brain of his and he
      ignores it and just laughs as he sucks up 6,000 resources for free on Ny
      and 9,000 for free on beta (someone said 150 members in HFX, that's
      9,000 free resources daily! {I think it's more, it's 12 of each luxury
      but it could be 24 wood, I can't recall, I'm going with 12 of wood too
      so 60 per player}).

@Sober,

So you've admitted nawlins is
      crap at everything and the lowest sack of slime in the domain, what are
      you going to do about it from now on? What are you committing to here
      publicly ignoring people like Khaleesi who doesn't seem to see the
      potential usefulness of someone else who has a thing against Nawlins.
      neither of you have to fight side by side but if youc an go ahead and
      helpr educe HFX to double digit alliance rankings (I'm informed they
      aren't number 1 anymore, that's nice!) and you're willing to stick it
      out till then in co-ordinated strikes, then maybe something good can
      come of this revelation you've had with nawlins who really should be
      driven out of his leadership position because nawlins doesn't lead.
      Nawlins Leeches.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

• Spidey Taak wrote:

people like Khaleesi who doesn't seem to see the
      potential usefulness of someone else who has a thing against Nawlins
      I don't really see the potential usefulness of Sober myself. I'm glad that he left HFX (or was kicked out or whatever) because I want their alliance to die, but I don't like him. He takes things way too far and then tries to use the "it's just a game" excuse. And in any case we no longer really need fighters to attack HFX. They're at the point now that a 100K account with mortars purchased on the black market is just as effective as anyone else. HFX is essentially giving resources away. Thanks Nawlins!
    • It doesn't matter if HELL doesn't do anything with sober, nor if sober doesn't do anything with HELL. But if sober does go and keep pushing at HFX like HELL is doing, then it helps. Blockading of key ports and occupying of key towns is always a useful thing and as a very small alliance the resources for that can be hard to do, another body pushing down ther avenues against HFX can be useful.

Regardless, it doesn't actually matter if HELL and sober don't work together. Sober had a revelation, he apologised to HELL for being mislead and now I want to know what he intends to do about it because words are just words. What is sober ACTUALLY going to do to nawlins and his mega alliance of farms now? And does he have the strength of will to keep at it even if it goes on for years?

omixgodlydemon wrote:

• Alhazred wrote:

Spidey Taak wrote:

people like Khaleesi who doesn't seem to see the
      potential usefulness of someone else who has a thing against Nawlins
      I don't really see the potential usefulness of Sober myself. I'm glad that he left HFX (or was kicked out or whatever) because I want their alliance to die, but I don't like him. He takes things way too far and then tries to use the "it's just a game" excuse. And in any case we no longer really need fighters to attack HFX. They're at the point now that a 100K account with mortars purchased on the black market is just as effective as anyone else. HFX is essentially giving resources away. Thanks Nawlins!
      So emotional, so pointless! As for HFX, I attack and farm them daily
    • This is for CouStes and Spidey including everyone who has issues with my posts.

Sober was in hfx when he posted my name online, I never planned to be in hfx, I only joined to help Alhazred and this fool posts my name online. If you feel I should get it over the please feel free to post your own real names online.

I will not stop with the negativity and Spidey, I read for few lines and that is enough. The fact of it is you write too much, you one post equates to 100 of mine.

I went hard for Alhazred, I can take or leave hfx because they never did the things to me like they done to Alhazred but sober did and you really want me to stop? So what I am getting here from YOU CouStes, ex hfx players are safe from scrutiny as long as they are ex players? You disappoint me, more so than sober. He is dense and I would not expect any less but you I did consider an ika friend.

I will not come back to write here and to think I was going to go back to HELL with my 100m, not worth it.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES

The post was edited 3 times, last by Khaleesi ().

• Khaleesi wrote:

This is for CouStes and Spidey including everyone who has issues with my posts.

Sober was in hfx when he posted my name online, I never planned to be in hfx, I only joined to help Alhazred and this fool posts my name online. If you feel I should get it over the please feel free to post your own real names online.

I will not stop with the negativity and Spidey, I read for few lines and that is enough. The fact of it is you write too much, you one post equates to 100 of mine.

I went hard for Alhazred, I can take or leave hfx because they never did the things to me like they done to Alhazred but sober did and you really want me to stop? So what I am getting here from YOU CouStes, ex hfx players are safe from scrutiny as long as they are ex players? You disappoint me, more so than sober. He is dense and I would not expect any less but you I did consider an ika friend.

I will not come back to write here and to think I was going to go back to HELL with my 100m, not worth it.
      Hi Khaleesi,

I am sorry that the point of my comment above was understood to be anything other than what I meant it to be.

I have never asked you to quit trashing Sober nor to get over what he did to you and I would never do such a thing. Trash Sober all you want. I completely understand your position on that front and his posting your name here in a public forum went far beyond any form of decency and I said so multiple times and say so again right now.

I just wanted this thread to return to trashing Huge Farm eXchange. Any number of threads are already open with lots of trashing of Sober (I even started a thread specifically for that purpose) and new threads can be begun by you or anyone else for that purpose.

But, let me be clear. I have never advised nor asked you to stop trashing Sober and I never will do such a thing. I completely understand your position.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CoUstes ().

• Spidey Taak wrote:

It doesn't matter if HELL doesn't do anything with sober, nor if sober doesn't do anything with HELL. But if sober does go and keep pushing at HFX like HELL is doing, then it helps. Blockading of key ports and occupying of key towns is always a useful thing and as a very small alliance the resources for that can be hard to do, another body pushing down ther avenues against HFX can be useful.

Regardless, it doesn't actually matter if HELL and sober don't work together. Sober had a revelation, he apologised to HELL for being mislead and now I want to know what he intends to do about it because words are just words. What is sober ACTUALLY going to do to nawlins and his mega alliance of farms now? And does he have the strength of will to keep at it even if it goes on for years?
      sanmeet:

Try and keep resources safe and let him burn gold.

On the 30.12.2017 14:39 Drona wrote:
      > @50-72. Hit me again. Just FYI.
      >
      > Sea battle near Sulfur01
      > (30.12.2017 5:24:32)
      > Sober2[CREW] from Ijen Caldera
      > vs
      > Drona[-HFX-] from Sulfur01
    • Cute Lady wrote:

{Any Alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless}

=======================================
      HFX Policy is very clear
      { Attack on ONE HFX member consider as an attack on Whole HFX alliance }
      We Fight to Defend our members NOT like other Alliances.

I can proudly say that since the server merge -HFX- is the only alliance who fought more than 8 WARS just to defend HFX Members. Our enemies tried to break HFX into pieces but We improved our ranking from 9th ---> 2nd Biggest alliance on this server. WHY...??? Because we do what we say NOT like Others. During Fight we show NO MERCY. We Slaughter our Enemies & always give huge Damage.

Great Job HFX leadership. :thumbsup:
      Given Huge Farm eXchange's leadership responses to their members currently being attacked, this post from "Cute Lady" back in Feb 2017 is HYSTERICAL!!! Not only can individuals attack Huge Farm eXchange members at will, but their "leadership" response is, "button up and let them burn their gold".

"Cute Lady", I must agree with you :sarcasm: : Great Job HFX leadership.
    • I know I haven't posted in awhile, but since this concerns HFX...I might as well right?

First off, I'm glad that Sober finally realized how much of a horrible alliance HFX is. That kool-aid is something.

Now...I don't know a whole lot about Nawlins, but he really sounds like a terrible leader. He will kick players out for trying to help the alliance, but not kick out players who have openly admitted to cheating??? Who have treated the female players of the game horribly on numerous occasions?

I get that this is a game and letting people play as they want to, but when do basic moral values kick in and become part of your leadership decisions? Nawlins pretty much just told the community what kind of player he is.....one that is behind what Hunter has done. This tells me that he is no better than Hunter himself. He may not say anything, but not saying something can make you just as guilty.