HFX leadership failure

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Khaleesi wrote:

This thread is a fail, clearly we don't care. You left hfx and then announced it to us, why? So hfx hurt your feelings? Alhazred tried to warn you, we all did.

What will you do in CREW? Do you think they will back you? Just remember, you ain't worth it :)

Close the thread and go back to hfx.

BTW, if anyone wants a challenge, CREW is less than 6 man active and now they sober :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
      And you continue to reply in this thread, yea you do not care!!! :dash:
    • Alhazred wrote:

MrO wrote:

I never understood the animosity around Sober that I can read since I came back to lurk in the boards (and found Gamma was put on Beta) a couple of months back. What I see is a soft spoken, patient person with a sense of humour, surrounded with a bunch of kids calling names.
      He isn't soft spoken or patient, he doesn't have a sense of humor, and I'm not entirely certain he's a person. Whatever else you've been doing while lurking on the boards you obviously haven't read any of his posts. I hope he isn't a friend of yours, because he's betrayed damn near everyone who called him friend.
      Yep and most of us thought we where playing a video game!;)
    • Alhazred wrote:

MrO wrote:

I never understood the animosity around Sober that I can read since I came back to lurk in the boards (and found Gamma was put on Beta) a couple of months back. What I see is a soft spoken, patient person with a sense of humour, surrounded with a bunch of kids calling names.
      He isn't soft spoken or patient, he doesn't have a sense of humor, and I'm not entirely certain he's a person. Whatever else you've been doing while lurking on the boards you obviously haven't read any of his posts. I hope he isn't a friend of yours, because he's betrayed damn near everyone who called him friend.

Friends? I don't know anything about friends and betrayals, perhaps I did not play this game this long that non-game friendship started to mix with game friendship (I would tend to say alliances or 'mateships').

I may be reading the board differently: like a fiction written by authors-actors. As such, I used to enjoy posts by the likes of (this is going to sound like archaeology as it unearths Gamma relics circa 2008) Bigguns, the Misfit, Iniquity, Crazy Horse, readabook, Cross, Chriso, Rommel, Tweakin and I pass from alliances like TWLi, SOS, UIN, -H- and other Gamma 'pirate' alliances.

Surely most people cannot show any patience or sense of humor when given weak, slightly childish and repetitive material, don't you agree?
    • Sober wrote:

Here's where you're wrong Sober. Yes, it is a video game. Played by actual human beings. Maybe you sit at home playing Mario and say awful things to the Goombas. Maybe you try to dox Princess Peach to get a laugh from Bowser. If you want to sit in the privacy of your home and scream profanities at the television I guess that's fine, the only people you'll hurt are those unfortunate enough to live with you. But you crossed quite a few lines and made things horribly personal very quickly in a war that had nothing to do with you because you were bored and wanted to be a troll. Oh, but it's just a game, right? I truly hope you never have children and play "games" with them, if you're willing to throw basic human decency out the window to gain a minor edge in a pointless competition.

I don't know where you were lurking MrO but you obviously didn't read a damn thing on the boards during that time if you truly don't understand why Sober has burned bridges with a lot of players here.
    • Alhazred wrote:

Sober wrote:

Here's where you're wrong Sober. Yes, it is a video game. Played by actual human beings. Maybe you sit at home playing Mario and say awful things to the Goombas. Maybe you try to dox Princess Peach to get a laugh from Bowser. If you want to sit in the privacy of your home and scream profanities at the television I guess that's fine, the only people you'll hurt are those unfortunate enough to live with you. But you crossed quite a few lines and made things horribly personal very quickly in a war that had nothing to do with you because you were bored and wanted to be a troll. Oh, but it's just a game, right? I truly hope you never have children and play "games" with them, if you're willing to throw basic human decency out the window to gain a minor edge in a pointless competition.
      I don't know where you were lurking MrO but you obviously didn't read a damn thing on the boards during that time if you truly don't understand why Sober has burned bridges with a lot of players here.
      I crossed? LMAO!!! IT IS A GAME yet you take so much personally!!!! Oh well, guessing you will never grow a pair;)!
    • You and I can play later, Sober, when HFX is done. Nawlins would rather hemorrhage players than accept my relatively generous demands. Which is fine, I guess. I don't like Nawlins much even with HFX out of the equation. If he wants to captain that sinking ship all the way down I don't much care if he drowns. I was after the rats anyway, and they've already abandoned ship.
    • Alhazred wrote:

sanmeet wrote:

Just for the record, Sober did not quit HFX. He and his multi were booted by Nawlins...

Really?

Well, someone should notify their incompetent Diplomat to update their external page, because it still shows this:

HFX Leader → ★★ Nawlins ★★
      Founder →T I G E R
      Diplomat → sanmeet
      Home Sec → Nawlins
      General → Sober
      Lt. General → BABY WAR LORD
      Pirate → ♚ Sanmeet♚
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CoUstes ().

• It may just be my imagination, but ever since Sober willingly left Huge Farm eXchange, NOBODY in that alliance can put up any kind of resistance to HELL's members. HELL members are pillaging this farmy alliance at will without ANY repercussions. Is Huge Farm eXchange even an active alliance any more, or is it already dead?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Alhazred wrote:

sanmeet wrote:

Just for the record, Sober did not quit HFX. He and his multi were booted by Nawlins...

Yep after calling out Nawlins and sanmeet for not helping ONE HFX member who was getting attacked on a daily basis, also called out Nawlins for hiding troops!

Sanmeet: O points: 7213 D-points: 2220
      Nawlins: O points: 650 D-points: 376

Also, you will get very little resistance pillaging our attacking HFX now, Nawlins goes by the belief that if you are nice and do not waste troops in battles eventually they will quit attacking, most passive leader I have EVER seen in this game!
    • Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

sanmeet wrote:

Yep after calling out Nawlins and sanmeet for not helping ONE HFX member who was getting attacked on a daily basis, also called out Nawlins for hiding troops!
      Sanmeet: O points: 7213 D-points: 2220
      Nawlins: O points: 650 D-points: 376

Also, you will get very little resistance pillaging our attacking HFX now, Nawlins goes by the belief that if you are nice and do not waste troops in battles eventually they will quit attacking, most passive leader I have EVER seen in this game!
      WELL, Nawlins does like to believe "it's not profitable" to sail a navy and some army to pillage the HELL out of a Huge Farm eXchange player. He's tried his backwards math on me.....troop upkeep, sailing, yada, yada, yada....with the resources we are pulling now, HELL, I couldn't mine that in a year....and I've got good mines. :lol:

Oooooo....he's got 2 billion gold...lot of good that's done him. :rolleyes: Seriously, you've got a war account beat by 400k.....that's your claim to fame. :doofy: :dash:

d3v0vs.Nawlins
      8,209,667Total score8,645,248
      7,243,889Master builders8,162,297
      916,608Scientists429,081
      12,980Military17,980
      81,872,607Gold stock2,393,392,768

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

The post was edited 1 time, last by devo13az ().

• If Nawlins thinks I'm not willing to waste years of game time and hundreds of millions of gold coins continuing this war he obviously hasn't been paying attention. He's always been a fool, and has never understood the warrior mindset.

We will continue to attack HFX. HFX players will continue to vmode, or quit the alliance, or give up Ikariam.
    • I still believe sanmeet, look at how butt hurt sober is in his original post!

HELL was nice to you, I was nice to you but here you are with your tail between your legs. We were all nice to you!!! But your the loser who got that butt hurt and posted my name online. Your the loser who said you will never leave hfx and never help HELL.

So you got kicked out of hfx? Stop crying about it and stopping messaging people to help you fight hfx.

Btw, I enjoy your ikariam life's failures, so many! Hahaha

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Just to add sober, you did nothing anything to stop us, you got frustrated and got your panties in a twist, whilst in HELL this is something we would laugh about. I looted more from hfx whilst you was in hfx, your literally an ikariam joke :lolbash:

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Here's my suggestion Sober. Spend the next year or so reconnecting with old friends and try to heal some of the wounds you caused. Maybe build up a small alliance of skilled warriors, then wait for some HFX idiot to give you the perfect opening for a declaration of war. It's the only way I know of to wash the stink of HFX off your reputation. And it doesn't work with everyone, I should add, but that's the price you pay.