HI GUYS!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi guys, I see that Alpha server is still rocking! :thumbup: I just recently abandoned my sarcophagus of vacation that held me for about 8 or maybe 9 years! :lolbash: But anyway, I had alot of catching up to do. Is Jhever and Cabatu still here? I'm glad that my account here is still alive, :D :D :D
    • Welcome back. JHEVER quit years ago. I believe his new wife had something to do with it. I don't know about cabatu.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

Welcome back. JHEVER quit years ago. I believe his new wife had something to do with it. I don't know about cabatu.
      Hi June, thank you, I'm glad that you're still here in Alpha :thumbup: Cabatu is like the sidekick of Jhever when they had created an alliance, the -PB-. They had recruited Filipinos from different alliances. It was temporary one. I started playing ikariam way back when there was still WLS and Fury war. I decided to hit the vacation button to finish my college and eventually my masters. Anyway, thank you again and happy gaming :thumbsup:
    • Hi to you too, new features has been developed in the past few years, happy catching up in-game ^^

HAZARD wrote:

Hi guys, I see that Alpha server is still rocking! :thumbup: I just recently abandoned my sarcophagus of vacation that held me for about 8 or maybe 9 years! :lolbash: But anyway, I had alot of catching up to do. Is Jhever and Cabatu still here? I'm glad that my account here is still alive, :D :D :D