Stranger Things

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stranger Things

Hello there, my Ikariam peeps. Hope you all had a fab Christmas and New Year.

I have a rather intriguing situation to discuss - and where better to discuss it, then here. :D

This morning, i log into Ikariam, as one does, (after my first cup of coffee though), and i notice my town advisor all lit up (as is prone to happen when things happen with your towns) and i think to myself, it's just telling me that my trade ships have all safely arrived at their appointed destination, which is good, when, low and behold, i have a notification to say that my island wonder was expanded...which is great.... but wait a minute... i am the only one of this island, and i haven't donated any resources to increase my wonder...hence where my confusion begins.

I check my island... no new neighbours, check the Agora, no new messages... and the mystery depends.

I check my Island wonder.. i can't find where it lists the players who donated... so i cannot double check to see who came along and donated.. ?(

Is this a glitch?? Is there a player going around donating to Wonders not yet maxed out??? (if so, thank you)

Has this ever happened to anyone else?? Does anyone know of someone who is doing this??? ^^

*Never mind, i found this list... it only has my name on it*

Thank you to Svana for the Sig

The post was edited 1 time, last by Miss Jazz: *Edited to include finding of donation list* ().

• What level did the wonder go up to? Maybe someone planted a mwc, pillaged someone, donated the spoils, and tore down the mwc before you noticed it was there.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Maybe Santa planted a mwc and dropped off some gifts...

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • I would say this was the most likely (actually, the only way) for it to have happened... so used to not having neighbours on my islands and i don't bother checking anymore... and then someone comes along, plants a floater, donated to the island wonder, then leaves..in the old days they would have pillaged me rotten, then left... LOL

Thank you to Svana for the Sig