Congrats to the new General of HFX sanmeet on his first BIG win!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Congrats to the new General of HFX sanmeet on his first BIG win!

Sea battle near Santorini
      (19.01.2018 2:55:01)
      DiamondPrincess[HELL] from Marble 3 P, Santorini, Sober2[CREW] from JiangyinMP, mondlava[HELL] from Marble 4 P, Santorini, Marble 3 P, Marble 1 P
      vs
      sanmeet[-HFX-] from Scotch, Merlot Hill, B-151, sanner[-HFX-] from FORT-APACHE, Bugreece, tabrez_27j[-HFX-] from Rayyu, terry[-HFX-] from Santorini, Target Masters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship............................192(-641) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-860)
      Fire Ship............................38(-734) - Fire Ship.............................0(-879)
      Mortar Ship...........................121(-4) - Mortar Ship.........................369(-122)
      Steam Ram............................287(-86) - Steam Ram.............................0(-490)
      Rocket Ship...........................36(-64) - Rocket Ship............................7(-74)
      Diving Boat...........................50(-32) - Diving Boat.........................128(-218)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat....................248(-305)
      Tender.................................45(-0) - Tender................................244(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................63(-14) - Balloon Carrier.......................40(-69)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................135(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.............................-12739.8 - Military.............................-34602.2
      Offensive points......................86505.5 - Defence points........................31849.5
      Damage Received........................636990 - Damage Received.......................1730110
      Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%

Winners: terry[-HFX-], tabrez_27j[-HFX-]

Losers: sanner[-HFX-], Sober2[CREW], sanmeet[-HFX-], mondlava[HELL], DiamondPrincess[HELL]

The miracle of terry[-HFX-] 'Colossus' is activated. (19.01.2018 2:53:55)

Well you are actually a loser because you pulled right before Terry hit colossus (still do not get that) but you are a winner in my book! And do not worry, you did not leave any members behind:

Sea battle near Santorini
      (19.01.2018 4:09:47)
      DiamondPrincess[HELL] from Marble 3 P, Santorini, Sober2[CREW] from JiangyinMP, Brant[HELL] from Marble 1 P, mondlava[HELL] from Marble 1 P
      vs
      Don George[-HFX-] from Mt Rainer, Mt Hood, tabrez_27j[-HFX-] from Rayyu, terry[-HFX-] from Santorini

Mortar Ship...........................246(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-85)
      Rocket Ship............................84(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................3(-0)
      Diving Boat............................89(-0) - Diving Boat..........................24(-100)
      Paddle Speedboat......................262(-5) - Paddle Speedboat.....................84(-150)
      Tender.................................90(-0) - Tender................................125(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................0(-135)
      Steam Ram.............................905(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-20)
      Ram-Ship..............................984(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................88(-0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship............................132(-41) - .............................................
      Military...............................-286.2 - Military................................-6228
      Offensive points........................15570 - Defence points..........................715.5
      Damage Received.........................14310 - Damage Received........................311400
      Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

Winners: Sober2[CREW], mondlava[HELL], DiamondPrincess[HELL], Brant[HELL]

Losers: Don George[-HFX-], terry[-HFX-], tabrez_27j[-HFX-]
    • Please help me understand; HELL the alliance I was in, the alliance I choose to help (not Sober) decides to help this loser get his revenge? Again, I am failing to understand; this guy, who posted my real info along with his partners, HELL helps him?

It's a sad day.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Alhazred wrote:

MrO wrote:

blah blah blah
      So what you're saying is that you're the same type of troll as Sober and you don't see anything wrong with what he's done? Gotcha. Thank you for your input.

Alhazred wrote:

I wanted to stay out of this particular thread - HFX vrs Sober? The enemy of my enemy is still a creep.
      HELL isn't helping Sober do anything. HELL is attacking HFX like we've sworn to do. If Sober is attacking HFX as well there's nothing I can do about it nor is there anything I'd want to do. This doesn't make me his friend and doesn't mean I've forgiven him. You know my policy has been to ignore distractions during this war. I'm not wasting time on him or anyone else until HFX is finished. We've actually discussed this over CM recently, but of course there's no way I can prove that to you since you aren't getting our CMs.
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Please help me understand; HELL the alliance I was in, the alliance I choose to help (not Sober) decides to help this loser get his revenge? Again, I am failing to understand; this guy, who posted my real info along with his partners, HELL helps him?

It's a sad day.
      Cry some more, continue to stalk my threads and even have my name in your sig, get some help, enjoy!
    • Alhazred wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

MrO wrote:

blah blah blah
      So what you're saying is that you're the same type of troll as Sober and you don't see anything wrong with what he's done? Gotcha. Thank you for your input.

Alhazred wrote:

I wanted to stay out of this particular thread - HFX vrs Sober? The enemy of my enemy is still a creep.
      HELL isn't helping Sober do anything. HELL is attacking HFX like we've sworn to do. If Sober is attacking HFX as well there's nothing I can do about it nor is there anything I'd want to do. This doesn't make me his friend and doesn't mean I've forgiven him. You know my policy has been to ignore distractions during this war. I'm not wasting time on him or anyone else until HFX is finished. We've actually discussed this over CM recently, but of course there's no way I can prove that to you since you aren't getting our CMs.
      Actually HELL helped me and I helped them with recent HFX attacks. :beer:
    • Certain members of HELL... and that would be understandable.. you now both have the same targets..

I would also suggest that you concentrate your efforts ingame, and stop stirring the pot on the forums, if you wish to keep receiving support from HELL. HELL members tend to be more supportive of their alliance mates, then what you may be used to..

Thank you to Svana for the Sig
    • Miss Jazz wrote:

Certain members of HELL... and that would be understandable.. you now both have the same targets..

I would also suggest that you concentrate your efforts ingame, and stop stirring the pot on the forums, if you wish to keep receiving support from HELL. HELL members tend to be more supportive of their alliance mates, then what you may be used to..
      LOL, I think the person following me around is stirring the pot;) and last I checked she quit HELL.
    • Just take my comment, as meaning, not to stir up Alhazred. or HELL now that you both have a common goal. :D

As for you and Khaleesi?? Not sure what the solution is to that - my guess is it will be over when one of you decide to no longer play. I know - not helpful, but RL feelings tend to be stronger then imaginary ones spurred on by online games.

It's great to see that you did finally leave HFX.. some never make it out alive, you know. ;)

Thank you to Svana for the Sig
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Please help me understand; HELL the alliance I was in, the alliance I choose to help (not Sober) decides to help this loser get his revenge? Again, I am failing to understand; this guy, who posted my real info along with his partners, HELL helps him?

It's a sad day.
      Khaleesi , seriously you need to try and get over yourself. Are you really suggestion that an alliance you where in for a few months and then left, owe you some life long involvment in your personal agenda ? It's not like you did some huge difference in this HFX war or anything like that ,so why would they give a F***about you and your crazy modeswings, especially since you quit on them in the middle of the war?

The only thing sad about this is you and your petty mind.... Not everything in the world is about you ,sweetie!

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • I'm not here to bash Khaleesi. She's my friend, even though we seem to have a misunderstanding at the moment.

I am hurt that she reacted the way she did though. I don't see how HELL continuing to attack the same enemy we've been destroying for over 15 months constitutes helping Sober with his revenge. That's overlooking what this war is about. We're helping many people get their revenge on HFX, and they're helping us as well.

A lot of different people have a lot of different reasons for fighting HFX, and even with that shared goal not all of us can play in the same sandbox. I won't fight beside Sober or help him in any way because I don't like him. AJB feels the same way about me. None of that matters. I refuse to waste time on side missions or grudges or any other distraction until HFX is gone for good. It's the only way to get rid of them.
    • Alhazred wrote:

I'm not here to bash Khaleesi. She's my friend, even though we seem to have a misunderstanding at the moment.

I am hurt that she reacted the way she did though. I don't see how HELL continuing to attack the same enemy we've been destroying for over 15 months constitutes helping Sober with his revenge. That's overlooking what this war is about. We're helping many people get their revenge on HFX, and they're helping us as well.

A lot of different people have a lot of different reasons for fighting HFX, and even with that shared goal not all of us can play in the same sandbox. I won't fight beside Sober or help him in any way because I don't like him. AJB feels the same way about me. None of that matters. I refuse to waste time on side missions or grudges or any other distraction until HFX is gone for good. It's the only way to get rid of them.
      I too am hurt. You told me how hfx did you dirty and I supported you, I fought for you, infact I thought we were friends. Imagine this; hfx talks trash and posts my name online (I only I have my name, makes me kinda unique right?) Whilst I fought for hell and now because that said person is not in hfx its cool???

Loyalty, it does not exist, only people who want to use others to get what they want.

I live and learn.

• Uh, ok, still hurt, now I'm kind of mad. What in the hell are you talking about? I don't know what I'm doing that you're upset about, because I'm not doing anything different than I have been for a year. Do you want me to tell Sober to stop attacking HFX? Do you think I should stop attacking HFX and attack him?

Read the thread again. Sober, a member of CREW (you remember your old buddies in CREW I'm sure) was attacking an HFX city at the same time as DP and mondlava. I don't see how that's any sort of betrayal towards you by me. If Sober wants to attack HFX I don't give a s***. I'm not helping him. I have his accounts blocked in-game still. I did not ask for his help and have not been communicating with him. I'm not going to tell anyone in HELL that they can't work with him because it's not my choice to make. Just like you had my blessings when you decided to go back to LOK. Just like Redneck had my blessings when he pulled his account out to join JEDI.

I am not going to give up the last fifteen months of work and let HFX escape destruction just to attack some other scumbag. That's why the scumbags always come back. Because people don't have the damn focus to see thing through. Sober may be no better than Tiger and Hunter and Seabass and Nawlins and Jaggooo and Big Boss and the rest of them but he's certainly no worse, and as long as HFX is still around Sober can wait.
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

I'm not here to bash Khaleesi. She's my friend, even though we seem to have a misunderstanding at the moment.

I too am hurt. You told me how hfx did you dirty and I supported you, I fought for you, infact I thought we were friends. Imagine this; hfx talks trash and posts my name online (I only I have my name, makes me kinda unique right?) Whilst I fought for hell and now because that said person is not in hfx its cool???
      Loyalty, it does not exist, only people who want to use others to get what they want.

I live and learn.
      This reminds me alot of the fall out you had with Daisy, of course she left the game. Tried to tell her if their is someone who will find a way to create drama out of nothing it is you, thanks for proving me right yet again! CRAZY!!
    • That's hardly a helpful comment, and if that's all you have to say when I ask you what's going on then I don't see how we can go forward from here.

No one has betrayed you Khaleesi. You misinterpreted something and immediately reacted without bothering to see what had actually happened. When confronted with the possibility that you were in error you refused to consider it and instead doubled down on your accusations. That's how you drive people away Khaleesi. I hope someday you can figure out why.

I wish you all the best in life. Have a good one.
    • You did AJB dirty, hfx did you dirty and sober did me dirty, if standing for this behaviour is acceptable by you then it is what it is but for me its not acceptable so I drove people away. Who are these people? No one to me...Who are they to you? Clearly someone.

It's all good, you do you in hell with sober. When all is said done, you asked me join hell and I did because I believed in, I still do. You asked sober to join you in hell and here he is with his little tail between his leg.

#Enjoy