Congrats to the new General of HFX sanmeet on his first BIG win!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Khaleesi wrote:

You asked sober to join you in hell and here he is with his little tail between his leg.
      Reading comprehension much? Sober is in CREW. You can tell the difference between CREW and HELL by the spelling, also I change the color to black and bold the script when I write HELL on the boards. I've never asked Sober to join HELL and I certainly wouldn't let him in if he applied.

• I came here to point out hypocrisy not to disrespect you but I wish I could say the same about you. You should try being nice. Just remember that hell is a multi alliance and I can easily expose you all, you don't want me to do that because it will hurt you little but everyone else lots.

With that said, I will say no more on this issue unless you want me to?

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Khaleesi wrote:

I came here to point out hypocrisy not to disrespect you but I wish I could say the same about you. You should try being nice. Just remember that hell is a multi alliance and I can easily expose you all, you don't want me to do that because it will hurt you little but everyone else lots.

And there it is!!! If you do not do as I say I will ..........! I was waiting for this and do not say I did not warn you and others, same crap she does to everyone who does not bow down to her!!! CRAZY!!
    • Khaleesi wrote:

I came here to point out hypocrisy not to disrespect you but I wish I could say the same about you. You should try being nice. Just remember that hell is a multi alliance and I can easily expose you all, you don't want me to do that because it will hurt you little but everyone else lots.

And again you are showing what you are Khaleesi. That is just wrong starting to make lame threats against your friends. You are the worst kind and you dont deserve any friends with behaviour like this. ....

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Not to disrespect me? You won't even tell me what in the world I did that you consider a betrayal. And yes you have indeed been disrespecting me, and I tried being nice. I'm still trying to be nice but you don't want nice. As to hypocrisy... you're going to expose us all but your entire beef with Sober is that he doxxed you. Gotcha.

I won't be threatened and I won't be blackmailed. You have my permission to tell anyone anything you like for all I care, and see how much easier it is to live with yourself. I'm tired Khaleesi. You are emotionally exhausting to have as a friend sometimes and now is one of those times.

You came here to say your bit - I'm a traitor and a hypocrite and everyone but you is bad. I accept that that is what you have to say. Consider your message delivered. If you have anything else to say feel free. If not maybe you should think about spending your free time doing something that makes you happy rather than playing a game that obviously doesn't.