STORM v -Z- Declaration of War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STORM v -Z- Declaration of War

Here Comes The [STORM] Officially Declares War on Zombie Pirates [-Z] for: 29.1.2018 0:00:00 Game Clock

We feel like our alliance is ready for battle and we understand that -Z- is prepared to face us.

Our Reason: To provide multiple threats of military strikes after [-Z-] attacked our alliance for the express purpose of "[reducing] the threat of a military strike with a preemptive one, so our farmers can keep doing what their families have been doing for centuries" (Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat).

Our Terms for War:

1. War Ends after: 4 Weeks of War, 4 Million Damage Points (Military Damage and Plunder Points at a rate of 1 resource = 1 damage point), or the official surrender of an alliance any time after the 2 week mark.

ONLY COMBAT REPORTS THAT OCCUR AFTER THIS DOW and till the end of the 4 Week Term Period, will be counted. (Time period: 29.1.2018 0:00:00 - 25.2.2018 0:00:00 game clock)

Combat Report Posting rules: only combat reports that are posted in the official: STORM v. -Z- Combat Reports, CR thread, will be counted. To keep our members from posting duplicates, it is expected that the winning alliance of the combat, posts the Combat Report on the thread. Alliances leaders are expected to regulate proper CR posting and recording to avoid duplicates and score manipulation.

We have also created (and will manage) a google spreadsheet representing total scores. We will post this link to the official CR thread. Please post your CR in the forum thread 1st, then feel free to add the damage points from the CR to the shared total score spreadsheet. You will find the total score at the top of the spreadsheet.

2. This is a war between STORM and -Z-. All other alliances are respectfully asked to leave us alone during this period.

However, to make things interesting, we will allow players outside of STORM and -Z- to join STORM or -Z- for the express purpose of fighting on their chosen sides. We welcome the competition and the support. Clarification: if you are not a part of -Z- but would like to attack STORM, please leave your current alliance and apply to -Z-. They will choose whether or not they appreciate your support. The same goes for anyone interested in attacking -Z-, please leave your alliance and apply to STORM. We will choose to accept your support. If you are not chosen by one of the alliances, please respect our competition and wait till the war concludes before attacking one of these alliances. (In this case, Alliance Capacity: AP, can add to your ability to win this war. Please note that STORM has the capacity for 70+ members).

3. Due to the length of the war and our RL responsibilities, V-Moding is an acceptable practice for players in STORM and -Z- to take a break from the war. Players may also use this as a last ditch defense if they do not feel like engaging in friendly competition that day.

4. Please remain respectful to each other during this war. Feel free to use this thread to throw insults at each other but refrain from individual insult messaging in game. We look forward to fighting an experienced alliance such as -Z- and look forward to friendly competition.

5. At the end of the war, we would like STORM and -Z- to accept the ingame feature: "Alliance Peace Treaty" and hold this Treaty for at least 1 month, not attacking each other during this time period. After a month has passed, the Alliance Peace Treaty may be dissolved peacefully to allow for small skirmishes between our two teams.

Knuckles
      Leader of STORM

I look forward to meeting you in battle!
    • Was this too fast?

--------------------------------------------
      Battle for Kibreet
      (29.01.2018 0:52:26)
      NaWaR[-Z-] from S-1
      vs
      Shoomakan[STORM] from Kibreet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hoplite.............................1234(-49) - Hoplite...............................0(-300)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................319(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1725(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................117(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-68.6 - Military.................................-420
      Offensive points.........................1050 - Defence points..........................171.5
      Damage Received..........................3430 - Damage Received.........................21000
      Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: NaWaR[-Z-]

Losers: Shoomakan[STORM]

The town Kibreet has been pillaged by NaWaR[-Z-]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,855 Building material, 5,644 Sulfur

One of Shoomakan[STORM]'s armies has been completely destroyed.
    • Like For instance this one that took place friday evening bwhahahahah THIS ACCODING TO RULES DOES NOT COUNT BECAUSE WE DID NOT OFFICIALLY DECLARE WAR BUT

Battle for Rick Grimes
      (27.01.2018 1:24:18)
      Jimmy Buffett[-Z-] from Tagas, TamAlThor[-Z-] from Tagas, THe JoKeR[-Z-] from Tagas, Amonkira[-Z-] from Tagas, Kronos[-Z-] from FaRMeRS MaRKeT
      vs
      Knuckles[STORM] from STONE, The Assassin[STORM] from Rick Grimes

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................698(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-200)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Swordsman...........................2921(-12) - Swordsman..............................0(-24)
      Hoplite............................2538(-777) - Hoplite...............................28(-40)
      Steam Giant..........................281(-59) - Steam Giant.........................176(-688)
      Gyrocopter............................0(-308) - Gyrocopter...........................75(-265)
      Mortar.................................76(-0) - Mortar.................................32(-6)
      Doctor.................................40(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook..................................105(-0) - Cook...................................22(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Ram....................................95(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-2238 - Military..............................-5999.9
      Offensive points.....................14999.75 - Defence points...........................5595
      Damage Received........................111900 - Damage Received........................299995
      Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Winners: THe JoKeR[-Z-], TamAlThor[-Z-], Kronos[-Z-], Amonkira[-Z-], Jimmy Buffett[-Z-]

Losers: The Assassin[STORM], Knuckles[STORM]
    • Well, so much for whoever in -Z- told me that this business with STORM would last "2 or 3 days at most" lol. I guess it's time for me to start building up some generals! :rocketlauncher: :airborne: :sniper:
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"
    • Can someone say desperate?

Battle for Polis

(29.01.2018 22:40:17)

The Assassin[STORM] from Walking Dead

vs

THe JoKeR[-Z-] from FaRMeRS MaRKeT

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)

Steam Giant............................41(-0) - .............................................

Doctor..................................5(-0) - .............................................

Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................

Military....................................0 - Military.................................-0.6

Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................30

Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: The Assassin[STORM]

Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]
    • king-23 wrote:

RavensShadow wrote:

Well, so much for whoever in -Z- told me that this business with STORM would last "2 or 3 days at most" lol. I guess it's time for me to start building up some generals! :rocketlauncher: :airborne: :sniper:
      Not sure I understand this comment?
      when we started pillaging STORM I didn't have an army ready, but I was told STORM would be wiped out in a day or two so no need to start building anything at that point since they wouldn't be done in time. Of course, the way this war is going it might be over before my army finishes building regardless!
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"
    • RavensShadow wrote:

king-23 wrote:

RavensShadow wrote:

Well, so much for whoever in -Z- told me that this business with STORM would last "2 or 3 days at most" lol. I guess it's time for me to start building up some generals! :rocketlauncher: :airborne: :sniper:
      when we started pillaging STORM I didn't have an army ready, but I was told STORM would be wiped out in a day or two so no need to start building anything at that point since they wouldn't be done in time. Of course, the way this war is going it might be over before my army finishes building regardless!
      I am confused on who this Ravensshadow is :)
    • king-23 wrote:

RavensShadow wrote:

king-23 wrote:

RavensShadow wrote:

I am confused on who this Ravensshadow is :)
      i think i know ... :D and i think its a misunderstanding :D