Combat Reports -Z- VS STORM

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • Sea battle near Mareen
      (04.02.2018 3:29:35)
      Amonkira[-Z-] from Mareen, Jimmy Buffett[-Z-] from Kings Landing
      vs
      MarioSimpson[STORM] from Rockopolis


      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship.............................186(-20) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-31)
      Steam Ram.............................114(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-36)
      Rocket Ship............................25(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................2(-0)
      Fire Ship..............................9(-33) - .............................................
      Catapult Ship..........................35(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................25(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-304.6 - Military................................-1019
      Offensive points.......................2547.5 - Defence points..........................761.5
      Damage Received.........................15230 - Damage Received.........................50950
      Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Jimmy Buffett[-Z-]

      Losers: MarioSimpson[STORM]

      The post was edited 1 time, last by BloodRain ().

    • Battle for Camp Alpha
      (04.02.2018 10:49:12)
      BloodRain[-Z-] from Thanatos Crypt
      vs
      Alastor[STORM] from Camp Alpha


      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70)
      Swordsman.............................240(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-60)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-65)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-6)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Hoplite.............................277(-123) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................52(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-172.2 - Military...............................-822.2
      Offensive points.......................2055.5 - Defence points..........................430.5
      Damage Received..........................8610 - Damage Received.........................41110
      Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


      Winners: BloodRain[-Z-]


      Losers: Alastor[STORM]


      The town Camp Alpha has been pillaged by BloodRain[-Z-]. The following resources have been stolen: 21,544 Sulfur


      As the only thing left of Alastor[STORM]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.
    • Battle for NiGHTMaRe(04.02.2018 10:43:24)Roman2510[STORM] from HaHavsTHe JoKeR[-Z-] from ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................254(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1668(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................1711(-11) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................250(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................35(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................72(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-15.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................38.5
      Damage Received...........................770 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Winners: Roman2510[STORM]Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]The town NiGHTMaRe has been pillaged by Roman2510[STORM]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,484 Wine
      The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
    • Sea battle near WHY So SeRiouS

      Sea battle near WHY So SeRiouS
      (04.02.2018 11:15:20)
      Knuckles[STORM] from BOB
      vs
      THe JoKeR[-Z-] from WHY So SeRiouS

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship...............................41(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-20)
      Fire Ship..............................57(-9) - Fire Ship..............................0(-15)
      Diving Boat............................16(-1) - Diving Boat.............................0(-5)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship.............................0(-6)
      ............................................. - Steam Ram...............................0(-6)
      Paddle Speedboat......................92(-20) - Paddle Speedboat.......................13(-8)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-3)
      Catapult Ship..........................50(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-204 - Military...............................-707.6
      Offensive points.........................1769 - Defence points............................510
      Damage Received.........................10200 - Damage Received.........................35380
      Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Knuckles[STORM]

      Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]

      256 units from Knuckles[STORM] are blocking the port entrance to WHY So SeRiouS

      The miracle of Knuckles[STORM] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.02.2018 11:00:20)

      The miracle of Knuckles[STORM] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.02.2018 11:15:20)

      As the only thing left of THe JoKeR[-Z-]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.


    • Sea battle near RioT MaKeR
      (04.02.2018 11:38:55)
      Knuckles[STORM] from WHY So SeRiouS, Vashz[STORM] from BOB
      vs
      THe JoKeR[-Z-] from RioT MaKeR

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship..............................139(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-20)
      Fire Ship..............................53(-4) - Fire Ship..............................0(-14)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship.............................0(-6)
      Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-6)
      Diving Boat............................16(-0) - Diving Boat.............................0(-5)
      Paddle Speedboat.....................170(-12) - Paddle Speedboat.......................75(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................12(-2)
      Catapult Ship..........................85(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-101.6 - Military...............................-622.2
      Offensive points.......................1555.5 - Defence points............................254
      Damage Received..........................5080 - Damage Received.........................31110
      Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM], Knuckles[STORM]

      Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]
    • Battle for WHY So SeRiouS
      (04.02.2018 7:34:59)
      Vashz[STORM] from HaHa
      vs
      THe JoKeR[-Z-] from WHY So SeRiouS

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Spearman..............................105(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................553(-46) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-64.4 - Military.................................-280
      Offensive points..........................700 - Defence points............................161
      Damage Received..........................3220 - Damage Received.........................14000
      Damage Percent............................18% - Damage Percent............................82%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM]

      Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]
    • Battle for MeNTaL WaRD
      (04.02.2018 8:01:09)
      Vashz[STORM] from WHY So SeRiouS
      vs
      THe JoKeR[-Z-] from MeNTaL WaRD

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................550(-3) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM]

      Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]

      The town MeNTaL WaRD has been pillaged by Vashz[STORM]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,545 Building material, 15,688 Wine, 1,76
    • Battle for polis 30
      (04.02.2018 4:44:56)
      Vashz[STORM] from BOB
      vs
      Volkano[-Z-] from polis 30

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................599(-1) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-1.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................3.5
      Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM]

      Losers: Volkano[-Z-]

      The town polis 30 has been pillaged by Vashz[STORM]. The following resources have been stolen: 23,043 Building material, 1,956 Marble

      The miracle of Vashz[STORM] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (04.02.2018 4:44:56)

      The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
    • Roman2510 wrote:

      Battle for NiGHTMaRe(04.02.2018 10:43:24)Roman2510[STORM] from HaHavsTHe JoKeR[-Z-] from ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................254(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1668(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................1711(-11) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................250(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................35(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................72(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-15.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................38.5
      Damage Received...........................770 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Winners: Roman2510[STORM]Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]The town NiGHTMaRe has been pillaged by Roman2510[STORM]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,484 Wine
      The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
      If you cant post a properly formated CR im not counting it
    • Battle for Nanohana
      (04.02.2018 2:17:58)
      Vashz[STORM] from Marble
      vs
      Gjirokaster[-Z-] from Nanohana

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................400(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................36(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM]

      Losers: Gjirokaster[-Z-]

      The town Nanohana has been pillaged by Vashz[STORM]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,705 Building material
    • Battle for polis 30
      (30.01.2018 15:18:05)
      Vashz[STORM] from BOB
      vs
      Volkano[-Z-] from polis 30

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................400(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................497(-3) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................14(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM]

      Losers: Volkano[-Z-]

      The town polis 30 has been pillaged by Vashz[STORM]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,888 Building material
    • Battle for NiGHTMaRe
      (04.02.2018 10:06:46)
      Vashz[STORM] from WHY So SeRiouS, HaHa, RioT MaKeR
      vs
      THe JoKeR[-Z-] from NiGHTMaRe

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-120)
      Swordsman............................408(-92) - Swordsman.............................0(-396)
      Hoplite.............................663(-337) - Hoplite...............................0(-339)
      Gyrocopter............................68(-52) - Gyrocopter.............................7(-77)
      ............................................. - Ram.....................................8(-0)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................6(-60)
      Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Spearman..............................100(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-712.2 - Military..............................-3482.3
      Offensive points......................8705.75 - Defence points.........................1780.5
      Damage Received.........................35610 - Damage Received........................174115
      Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM]

      Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]

      The town NiGHTMaRe has been pillaged by Vashz[STORM]. The following resources have been stolen: 20,000 Wine
    • Sea battle near NiGHTMaRe
      (04.02.2018 12:35:12)
      Vashz[STORM] from RioT MaKeR, HaHa
      vs
      THe JoKeR[-Z-] from NiGHTMaRe

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship...............................90(-5) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-40)
      Fire Ship..............................40(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-28)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship.............................0(-3)
      Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-6)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat.............................0(-5)
      Paddle Speedboat......................63(-15) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-11)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-3)
      ............................................. - Tender.................................30(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................34(-1) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-127.4 - Military...............................-840.2
      Offensive points.......................2100.5 - Defence points..........................318.5
      Damage Received..........................6370 - Damage Received.........................42010
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM]

      Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]
    • Battle for CaRiBou Lou
      (04.02.2018 13:29:02)
      Vashz[STORM] from Rampage
      vs
      THe JoKeR[-Z-] from CaRiBou Lou

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-90)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Swordsman.............................400(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................456(-44) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-61.6 - Military.................................-360
      Offensive points..........................900 - Defence points............................154
      Damage Received..........................3080 - Damage Received.........................18000
      Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM]

      Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]
    • Sea battle near CaRiBou Lou
      (04.02.2018 14:23:14)
      Vashz[STORM] from MeNTaL WaRD, RioT MaKeR, NiGHTMaRe, HaHa
      vs
      THe JoKeR[-Z-] from CaRiBou Lou

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Fire Ship..............................43(-6) - Fire Ship..............................0(-97)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................63(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1)
      Ram-Ship...............................94(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult Ship..........................34(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-37.2 - Military...............................-607.8
      Offensive points.......................1519.5 - Defence points.............................93
      Damage Received..........................1860 - Damage Received.........................30390
      Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Winners: Vashz[STORM]

      Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]
    • BloodRain wrote:

      Seriously 8 CR in a row posted by STORM where they are bragging about less than 500 in damages....this is why they will never be taken seriously. Im no longer calculating pathetic point CR's.
      ... wow. In 10 years of playing Ikariam, in countless wars on almost every server... this is the first time i've heard someone complain about the small CR's .... well don't worry BR, I'll keep an accurate count of this war! Also, every long term ikariam player has seen close wars won by a few thousand points... so it is foolish to set something aside like this.
    • BloodRain wrote:

      Roman2510 wrote:

      Battle for NiGHTMaRe(04.02.2018 10:43:24)Roman2510[STORM] from HaHavsTHe JoKeR[-Z-] from ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................254(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1668(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................1711(-11) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................250(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................35(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................72(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-15.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................38.5
      Damage Received...........................770 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Winners: Roman2510[STORM]Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]The town NiGHTMaRe has been pillaged by Roman2510[STORM]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,484 Wine
      The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
      If you cant post a properly formated CR im not counting it
      Don't worry, I'll keep track of it for you.
    • MarioSimpson wrote:

      BloodRain wrote:

      Roman2510 wrote:

      Battle for NiGHTMaRe(04.02.2018 10:43:24)Roman2510[STORM] from HaHavsTHe JoKeR[-Z-] from ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................254(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1668(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................1711(-11) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................250(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................35(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................72(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-15.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................38.5
      Damage Received...........................770 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Winners: Roman2510[STORM]Losers: THe JoKeR[-Z-]The town NiGHTMaRe has been pillaged by Roman2510[STORM]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,484 Wine
      The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
      If you cant post a properly formated CR im not counting it
      Don't worry, I'll keep track of it for you.
      Out of curiosity, what are the totals so far?
    • Sea battle near Mareen

      Sea battle near Mareen
      (04.02.2018 17:21:52)
      Amonkira[-Z-] from Mareen
      vs
      MarioSimpson[STORM] from Rockopolis



      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Ram-Ship................................5(-0)
      ............................................. - Steam Ram...............................5(-0)
      Fire Ship...............................0(-4) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-24.8 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................62
      Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


      Winners: MarioSimpson[STORM]


      Losers: Amonkira[-Z-]


      10 warships are being moved from MarioSimpson[STORM] to Mareen


      Amonkira[-Z-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.