Combat Reports: Chaos vs Dream

• The only reason the alliance name isn't on the combat reports is because he left the alliance before I copied the reports. As you know, reports in your log will change if the person changes names or alliances. I don't know how to prove he was in your alliance still when I pillaged him without you admitting it, as I have no way to check the exact time he left.

I will however count it as a win for us that you seem to be losing members over this war.
    • Ragnarok wrote:

The only reason the alliance name isn't on the combat reports is because he left the alliance before I copied the reports. As you know, reports in your log will change if the person changes names or alliances. I don't know how to prove he was in your alliance still when I pillaged him without you admitting it, as I have no way to check the exact time he left.

I will however count it as a win for us that you seem to be losing members over this war.
      If you are such a tough guy,come at me bro.attack me.be a tough guy if you dare.

And I don't care if he was or wasn't,you post the CR late and when he lost tag?YOUR PROBLEM.
      Cr just so you know who am I:

http://prntscr.com/35dsw9

• First, that is NOT our problem if the only combat report you can show us is without tag (which counts it as INVALID).
      Second, are you playing the same game as we on the other side of this war are playing? Are we on the same page or not? Then get a refresher of the rules.

BrianC wrote:

War Reports

• Any time War is declared in the Diplomacy section, a War Reports thread can be created. The thread needs to be labeled similarly to the War Declaration thread and must have the names of all involved alliances in it.
      • Unlike previous "CR Only" threads, you are allowed to post without containing a CR as long as the post contains commentary about a CR in the thread. Any Diplomatic discussions will still need to be done in the War Declaration Thread and will be considered Spam if posted in the War Reports Thread.
      • Every CR posted to the War Reports thread must involve the alliances at war as both attackers and defenders. CRs that don't contain at least one member of either alliance will be considered Spam and warned for before being removed from the thread by a Moderator.
      • If both the War Reports thread and the War Declaration thread goes inactive for a time of 14 days, the War will be closed by a Moderator.

CR Section Rules & Guidelines
      Third, are you all from C-S delusional or what? I have eyes and ears everywhere and they are telling me you are still brainwashing your allies that you are not being stomped to the ground so much that (1) your original general LEFT because apparently your alliance is a bunch of crap and does not coordinate (2) your only ally who manned up (Cronus, who became your newest pawn. I mean General) got tired of you all not helping him that he decided to FIRE 5K of his 6K MS (3) I made Dragon_Knight go to vmode after wrecking his army (he is still not back after almost 1 week) (4) Pratyush deleted his account. LOL

Ragnarok wrote:

The only reason the alliance name isn't on the combat reports is because he left the alliance before I copied the reports. As you know, reports in your log will change if the person changes names or alliances. I don't know how to prove he was in your alliance still when I pillaged him without you admitting it, as I have no way to check the exact time he left.

• Fourth, ENJOY

Battle for Beauxbatons
      (15.02.2018 15:54:47)
      Frozen[DREAM] from Cincinnati 2
      vs
      Lavrix[C-S] from Beauxbatons

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................485(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................148(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................162(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
      Winners: Frozen[DREAM]
      Losers: Lavrix[C-S]

The town Beauxbatons has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,951

Battle for Beauxbatons
      (15.02.2018 10:10:16)
      vs

Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................485(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................148(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................162(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Beauxbatons has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 52,000
    • Battle for Beauxbatons
      (15.02.2018 6:02:57)
      vs

The town Beauxbatons has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 41,118 , 10,881
      Battle for Oakleaf
      (15.02.2018 4:45:46)
      vs
      Scott Ryder[C-S] from Oakleaf

Swordsman.............................485(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-8)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Hoplite...............................469(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-9.6
      Offensive points...........................24 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................480
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
      Losers: Scott Ryder[C-S]
      The town Oakleaf has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 12,822 , 4,747

• No need for all this anger, I posted it late and you either kicked him out to get rid of a member losing you points or he left to avoid getting pillaged. Feel free to not count the damage, it will only serve to make people question the final outcome, I'm not too bothered either way.

On the whole spam topic, shouldn't we keep this thread to combat reports that has over 1k damage? That was the terms agreed wasn't it? I'm aware both sides has posted lower damage reports, but it seems pointless if we agreed it would not count.
    • New

Ragnarok wrote:

No need for all this anger, I posted it late and you either kicked him out to get rid of a member losing you points or he left to avoid getting pillaged. Feel free to not count the damage, it will only serve to make people question the final outcome, I'm not too bothered either way.

On the whole spam topic, shouldn't we keep this thread to combat reports that has over 1k damage? That was the terms agreed wasn't it? I'm aware both sides has posted lower damage reports, but it seems pointless if we agreed it would not count.
      I don't know if you are referencing the CR that Froz just posted but loot=damage in a war. Therefore, while the actual damage may be 0 in terms of troops lost, the ~60k pillaged means 60k damage against you, CS. (or ~17k damage). I suggest your alliance put up a better fight to stop wasting our time lol. :havecookie:
    • New

I'm sorry then, on the servers I've played on before it was agreed upon at the start if loot should count towards the points or not. Seemed it was like that on this server too since the other alliance war going on did it like that.

Display Spoiler

Battle for Ragdoll
      (11.02.2018 0:06:06)
      Ragnarok[C-S] from Whisky Alpha
      vs
      KitKat[DREAM] from Ragdoll

Hoplite................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................213
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Ragnarok[C-S]

Losers: KitKat[DREAM]

The town Ragdoll has been pillaged by Ragnarok[C-S]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,081 , 213

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Display Spoiler

Battle for Polis
      (13.02.2018 10:50:57)
      Ragnarok[C-S] from Marmor ii
      vs
      achilles007[DREAM] from Polis

Hoplite................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................752

Losers: achilles007[DREAM]

The town Polis has been pillaged by Ragnarok[C-S]. The following resources have been stolen: 12,170 , 312 , 4,029 , 440

Display Spoiler

Battle for The ChiliChapel
      (15.02.2018 12:00:20)
      Ragnarok[C-S] from Charlie Alpha
      vs
      achilles007[DREAM] from The ChiliChapel

Hoplite...............................300(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................

Losers: achilles007[DREAM]

The town The ChiliChapel has been pillaged by Ragnarok[C-S]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,504 , 7,493

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

I have another 100k resources pillaged about from SuGarSouR while he was a DREAM-member that I guess I should have posted before you kicked him out. Too bad I guess.
    • New

Sea battle near ScubaRock ll

Sea battle near ScubaRock II
      (17.02.2018 16:08:19)
      Monkey D Luffy[DREAM] from Wineville
      vs
      Scuba2122[C-S] from ScubaRock II

Ram-Ship...............................12(-3) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-20)
      Fire Ship..............................40(-2) - Fire Ship..............................0(-20)
      Catapult Ship..........................30(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship.............................6(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-27.4 - Military.................................-224
      Offensive points..........................560 - Defence points...........................68.5
      Damage Received..........................1370 - Damage Received.........................11200
      Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Winners: Monkey D Luffy[DREAM]

Losers: Scuba2122[C-S]

88 units from Monkey D Luffy[DREAM] are blocking the port entrance to ScubaRock II

Scuba2122[C-S]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for ۞_INDO 1_۞

Battle for ۞_INDO 1_۞
      (17.02.2018 18:21:57)
      Ragnarok[C-S] from Stone
      vs
      Monkey D Luffy[DREAM] from ۞_INDO 1_۞

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Hoplite..............................149(-11) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(-6) - .............................................
      Military................................-82.6 - Military...................................-1
      Offensive points..........................2.5 - Defence points..........................206.5
      Damage Received..........................4130 - Damage Received............................50
      Damage Percent............................98% - Damage Percent.............................2%

Losers: Monkey D Luffy[DREAM]

As the only thing left of Monkey D Luffy[DREAM]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

One of Monkey D Luffy[DREAM]'s armies has been completely destroyed.
    • New

Battle for RichieWine
      (18.02.2018 5:53:11)
      Monkey D Luffy[DREAM] from Vin
      vs
      richie[C-S] from RichieWine

Hoplite...............................210(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................

Winners: Monkey D Luffy[DREAM]

Losers: richie[C-S]

The town RichieWine has been pillaged by Monkey D Luffy[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 13,047 Building material, 9,952 Wine
    • The Hunt (C-S) becomes The Hunted Part 1

New

Battle for Polis1
      (17.02.2018 6:35:03)
      Frozen[DREAM] from CENTRAL PARK
      vs
      The Hunt[C-S] from Polis1

Hoplite.................................1(-0) - Hoplite................................0(-50)
      Gyrocopter............................158(-4) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-10)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................0(-12)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................118(-8) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................26(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-59.6 - Military...............................-147.8
      Offensive points........................369.5 - Defence points............................149
      Damage Received..........................2980 - Damage Received..........................7707
      Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Losers: The Hunt[C-S]

The town Polis1 has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 317

Battle for Polis3
      (17.02.2018 11:55:37)
      Frozen[DREAM] from Smelly Smell
      vs
      The Hunt[C-S] from Polis3

Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-14)
      Swordsman.............................485(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-23)
      Hoplite..............................440(-28) - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
      Gyrocopter............................150(-8) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-20)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram.....................................0(-6)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................118(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................26(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-59.2 - Military...............................-434.4
      Offensive points.........................1086 - Defence points............................148
      Damage Received..........................2960 - Damage Received.........................21720
      Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

The town Polis3 has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 41,895 , 2,424

• The Hunt (C-S) becomes The Hunted Part 2

New

Battle for Polis4
      (18.02.2018 10:32:43)
      Frozen[DREAM] from Mijares
      vs
      CSonline[C-S] from Masmallow, The Hunt[C-S] from Polis4

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-95)
      ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-70)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-52)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-8)
      Swordsman............................443(-42) - Swordsman..............................0(-84)
      Hoplite.............................273(-167) - Hoplite...............................0(-201)
      Steam Giant............................64(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-60)
      Gyrocopter............................142(-8) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-20)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................0(-18)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-24)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
      Military...............................-304.2 - Military................................-1480
      Offensive points.........................3700 - Defence points..........................760.5
      Damage Received.........................15210 - Damage Received.........................74000
      Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Losers: The Hunt[C-S], CSonline[C-S]

The town Polis4 has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 51,000

One of CSonline[C-S]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

As the only thing left of The Hunt[C-S]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Battle for Polis4
      (18.02.2018 12:57:06)
      Frozen[DREAM] from Mijares
      vs
      The Hunt[C-S] from Polis4

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................443(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................118(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................142(-0) - .............................................

The town Polis4 has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 33,091

• The Hunt (C-S) becomes The Hunted Part 3

New

Battle for Polis7
      (18.02.2018 16:55:41)
      Frozen[DREAM] from Marble
      vs
      The Hunt[C-S] from Polis7

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-15)
      ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-30)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-14)
      Swordsman.............................443(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-130)
      Steam Giant...........................118(-0) - Steam Giant.............................0(-5)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................0(-17)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-6)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor..................................3(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)
      Gyrocopter............................142(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-486
      Offensive points.........................1215 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................24300

The town Polis7 has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 36,681 , 15,318

The Hunt[C-S]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Foxborough
      (16.02.2018 5:54:20)
      Frozen[DREAM] from Polis
      vs
      Blue Thunder[C-S] from Foxborough

Steam Giant..........................126(-12) - Steam Giant............................0(-10)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-12)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-3)
      Military................................-74.4 - Military.................................-434
      Offensive points.........................1085 - Defence points............................186
      Damage Received..........................3720 - Damage Received.........................21700
      Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Losers: Blue Thunder[C-S]

The town Foxborough has been pillaged by Frozen[DREAM]. The following resources have been stolen: 4,800

One of Blue Thunder[C-S]'s armies has been completely destroyed.