GAGO[GAGO] alliance declares war on Evil[Evil Empire] Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Lets be honest, this war was nothing but a joke, all you guys do is pick off all the small players in our alliance and constantly run when our bigger people end up on your islands, all i see in the cr thread is your players picking off the people 3 or even 4x smaller than yourselves.

Ever since the server started you've continually bullied players to get off their islands so you can take their spots, even now you leach the miracles of the islands which you failed to bully off the players that wouldn't leave the island.

This war was nothing but a pathetic attempt to make yourselves look tough in the server. You kids even admitted to our leader that you run from him as much as possible.
  • looks like MR. SELF PROCLAIM DIPLOMAT is mad.. xD ...

you are mad because you cant pump up your military coz we are watching every move you made
    or
    you are mad because your noob leader cannot make a decent COMBAT REPORT with his 12k MS?.
    or maybe
    you are mad coz you and TODD didnt enter the piracy stage
    or or or or
    you are mad coz you need to find a way out of this mess,,your are just making yourself funny

hahaha LOOSEERRR!!!..noobs..just wait and see we willdestroy your 12k MILITARY GUY..dont be excited about it...it will soon come

"There is no place for the WEAK"

:pump:
  • hahahaha bla bla bla...

and TODD also told us that you guys are just trash in his alliance xD...

btw..you are the same with other EVIL members or i should say all of you are the same with just running their mouths..

you can talk to my troops if you want hahaha ops sorry you i didnt notice you dont have any troops :lolbash: :lolbash:

"There is no place for the WEAK"

:pump:
  • ok kids, go run back to mommy and keep killing off the players that are 1/4 of your size.

OHHHH, jue? go keep hiding behind fear like that one time i killed your army.

Btw quit spamming todd with 100 messages a day like abunch of 10 year olds, grow up.
  • teddy wrote:

Lets be honest, this war was nothing but a joke, all you guys do is pick off all the small players in our alliance and constantly run when our bigger people end up on your islands, all i see in the cr thread is your players picking off the people 3 or even 4x smaller than yourselves.

Ever since the server started you've continually bullied players to get off their islands so you can take their spots, even now you leach the miracles of the islands which you failed to bully off the players that wouldn't leave the island.

This war was nothing but a pathetic attempt to make yourselves look tough in the server. You kids even admitted to our leader that you run from him as much as possible.

I have to admit that this war was a joke. fighting with you guys was a joke. you don't even know how to catch us. all you can do is to attack us after you offered peace treaty (damn thats lame).

you telling us that we're avoiding your noob leader Mr. TODD? ofcourse we do avoid him as far as we can. we dont commit suicide haha and its part of our strategy. dont be mad teddy, its not your fault for being a trash (dont take it from me, take it from your leader) hahaha he even thinking of kicking you all out of the alliance since your all useless ( again, dont take it from me. its your leader who said it)

happy war evil clowns. please close the gap :D
  • teddy wrote:

Jue Viole Grace wrote:

teddy wrote:

u said it yourself. ONE TIME! and whos crying again? haha
    And how many times have you solo killed my army? I don't recall any.
    Your an idiot bro you already know that you will lose why did you not run? LOL or maybe your not online when the attacks happend?
    If you want PEACE prepare for WAR, If you want WAR prepare for WAR. It is because you can't define PEACE if there is no WAR.

shadow_shaman Need Lots of CT's
  • shadow_shaman wrote:

teddy wrote:

Jue Viole Grace wrote:

teddy wrote:

u said it yourself. ONE TIME! and whos crying again? haha
    And how many times have you solo killed my army? I don't recall any.
    Your an idiot bro you already know that you will lose why did you not run? LOL or maybe your not online when the attacks happend?
    reply to things that you know the context of idiot.
  • FEAR wrote:

we want to challenge our self by having a far more stronger enemy than us..
    boss master sir! i think your praising them too much.. they dont deserve such words! all they do is send their troops to die. they dont know how or when to fight, and lastly they just open their useless mouth.you know what? just play the game . if u dont know how the games works. go home and let your mother teach you. dang! thats why u'll never win this war. :lolbash:
  • teddy wrote:

I don't know what you expected, you say you want a challenge but you run when there is an actual fight.
    Ohh teddy. I suggests that you have a little meeting with your team mates (bunch of noobs) and dont forget to include your noob leader on the meeting okay? you have to discuss things internally. on how you can make your alliance better. I have a brilliant idea on how you'll do that, disband your ally, make a new one and DONT RECRUIT THE SAME MEMBERS THAT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW hahaha you all are noobs. haha

and for the winning part. have a look on this combat report. EdgyCard is crying right now. im chasing him but he's gone :lol: dont want to play strategy games? then you played the wrong game 8-) this is not about winning. its about score haha

Battle for Destruction

Battle for Destruction
    (12.02.2018 1:29:30)
    bytehead[GAGO] from Vino -F
    vs
    Rekt[Evil] from , sig[Evil] from in vino veritas, EdgyCard[Evil] from Drunken Clam, FifthQuarter[Evil] from 5 Star Cave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    Sulfur Carabineer.....................105(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................549(-0)
    Swordsman............................241(-92) - Swordsman...........................471(-128)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.............................298(-220)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................80(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................6(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................32(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant...........................289(-7) - Steam Giant............................90(-0)
    Ram....................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military...............................-153.8 - Military...............................-461.6
    Offensive points.........................1154 - Defence points..........................384.5
    Damage Received..........................7690 - Damage Received.........................23080
    Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Winners: FifthQuarter[Evil], EdgyCard[Evil], Rekt[Evil], sig[Evil]

Losers: bytehead[GAGO]

1 of sig[Evil]'s units are stationed in Destruction.

1190 of EdgyCard[Evil]'s units are stationed in Destruction.

351 of FifthQuarter[Evil]'s units are stationed in Destruction.

The miracle of bytehead[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.02.2018 0:59:20)

The miracle of bytehead[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.02.2018 1:14:30)

The miracle of bytehead[GAGO] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.02.2018 1:29:30)

As the only thing left of bytehead[GAGO]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

bytehead's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

P.S: PLESE CLOSE THE GAP EVIL CLOWNS
  • teddy wrote:

And then you have the guts to spam our leader with "wins" from a player you slaughtered that only had 8k score.

Also, do you kids never sleep? Unlike you most of us have lives and don't play this game 24/7.
    I just feel that this post struck me. Not because of slaughtering 8k score.. but because of NEVER SLEEPING.. You know sir I would love to sleep BUT I can't I'm doing my Master's Thesis for my educational advancement. Thus, it dignify that I am awake 24/7.. Do I have life? Yes.. I studies.. I go to work.. I also have time with my family.. We go to Church.. BECAUSE after all this was just a game.. game for leisure.. don't cry to us if we were active and your team was not.. Don't cry to us if you can't caught our military because i tell you, you are seconds away from it.. you just don't know how to corner us.. we are not fond of suicides.. Let me ask you.. are you going to fight a player with forge level 5 if you don't have one? answer? I'll wait.. :D
    BTW, Sir Teddy what is your IGN? :lolbash:

Goldenknight_03
    Diplomat, GAGO!

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<