GAGO[GAGO] alliance declares war on Evil[Evil Empire] Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• GAGO[GAGO] alliance declares war on Evil[Evil Empire] Alliance

I, FEAR, Leader of GAGO[GAGO] alliance with 10 members officially declares war against Evil[Evil Empire] alliance with 33 members.
    we just want to make it official since they are attacking us, they have`nt learn their lesson in our last encounter.
    so right now we are making it official and every body can see. and more importantly WE WANT TO MAKE THIS SERVER ALIVE.

terms will be :
    -2weeks end time . war will end at exactly 21.02.2018 @13:45:00 ikariam time
    or
    -7m damage points will be inflicted to either sides(computation will be based on generals killed and resources stolen)

*below 1000 damage CR will not be counted
    *CR reports not posted within 1 week will also be invalid

we want to challenge our self by having a far more stronger enemy than us..

if you have any problems in our terms ,feel free to create your counter declaration

*this war will start 07/02/2018 @ 13:45:00 ikariam time

"There is no place for the WEAK"

:pump:

The post was edited 2 times, last by FEAR ().

• this should be fun to watch, a good test for both alliances! May the better alliance come out on top, and may we all get a good show :beer:
    "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"
  • You are not only a "fan" of Evil, but you consider yourselves "allies". Doesn't take much to notice that DoctorPuffer gave your alliance garrison rights.
    Heads up to GAGO, you might be surprised that Evil lands on your island/s unnoticed (which you wont anyway), they will be swapping garrison rights with C-S.
    Good luck, have fun to both alliances. I root for GAGO here. They are my buds on other server/s and I know how "w(fr)eak" they are when fighting. Haha

Cronus wrote:

Good luck to both alliances!

I'm a fan of Evil, but FEAR seems like he means business! I'm ready for a good show!
  • Thank you so much for that information Froz. But we will not take any action to C-S if there is no incident happened that EVIL forces is hiding at C-S town.

Happy Gaming everyone and Good luck Froz in your war
    If you want PEACE prepare for WAR, If you want WAR prepare for WAR. It is because you can't define PEACE if there is no WAR.

shadow_shaman Need Lots of CT's
  • now this is something! i just... i just cant explain this. kindly teach me and enlighten me for this .. i just really. :dash: whyy?? ?( :lolbash:

Battle for MP1-Wasakan
    (08.02.2018 2:26:40)
    DoctorPuffer[Evil] from Kingdom
    vs
    MERCENARY[GAGO] from MP1-Wasakan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer.....................179(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................309(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................64(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................12(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: MERCENARY[GAGO]

Losers: DoctorPuffer[Evil]

579 units from MERCENARY[GAGO] are protecting the town of MP1-Wasakan.

The miracle of DoctorPuffer[Evil] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (08.02.2018 2:26:40)

As the only thing left of DoctorPuffer[Evil]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.
  • DoctorPuffer wrote:

Quick question:

How many points does an alliance get for sending a member of the opposition into vacation mode?
    :lolbash:
    Apparently, it's the advantage of the other alliance since their fighter will be less in number than the other.
    For example, If GAGO have only 10 members versus 33 EVIL members less 1 member from GAGO whose in vacation mode will make only 9 GAGO members that will play in the opposing side. Thus, it's your advantage sir.

BUT I can't feel the 33 members of your team.. will you declare now that your a winning them again?

PS: Let your combat reports talk for itself. Post your combat reports before 1 week ends to validate your claim. It is in the term of DOW. Please be guided accordingly.

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<

The post was edited 1 time, last by goldenknight_03 ().

• goldenknight_03 wrote:

teddy wrote:

Your breaking your own rules by posting Crs under 1000 damage. lol
    Sir Teddy, Are you referring to post number 13?
    IF you can notice, the terms in DOW also mention about the loots taken, thus, post number 13 was valid and shall be counted.
    Please post your reactions in the SPAM area not here in Combat Report Forum unless you will incorporate a valid combat report for that matter.

:monster: :rocketlauncher:

POST NUMBER 13:

Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    Winners: FEAR[GAGO]
    Losers: The Pharmacist[Evil]
    The town PEACE has been pillaged by FEAR[GAGO]. The following resources have been stolen: 23,415 Building material, 9,753 Marble

PS: Just post your combat reports before 1 week expires, you might not notice it also.. Cheers!

Goldenknight_03
    Diplomat, GAGO

Battle for Sulfur Canyon[/size]
    (09.02.2018 17:11:01)
    goldenknight_03[GAGO] from GOD-S
    vs
    EdgyCard[Evil] from Sulfur Canyon

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Hoplite..............................398(-14) - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulfur Carabineer.....................137(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................470(-0) - .............................................
    Ram....................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Military................................-19.6 - Military...............................-140.6
    Offensive points........................351.5 - Defence points.............................49
    Damage Received...........................980 - Damage Received..........................7030
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: goldenknight_03[GAGO]

Losers: EdgyCard[Evil]

As the only thing left of EdgyCard[Evil]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<
  • Froz wrote:

You are not only a "fan" of Evil, but you consider yourselves "allies". Doesn't take much to notice that DoctorPuffer gave your alliance garrison rights.
    Heads up to GAGO, you might be surprised that Evil lands on your island/s unnoticed (which you wont anyway), they will be swapping garrison rights with C-S.
    Good luck, have fun to both alliances. I root for GAGO here. They are my buds on other server/s and I know how "w(fr)eak" they are when fighting. Haha

Cronus wrote:

Good luck to both alliances!

I'm a fan of Evil, but FEAR seems like he means business! I'm ready for a good show!

Actually, I have a decent relationship with both FEAR (GAGO) and John McAdam (EVIL). I think FEAR is going to tear some s**t up here, but then again, if EVIL teams up and multi vs 1 against them, GAGO might have their hands full. Again, BEST OF LUCK!