IP Sharing - trading and trading post

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • IP Sharing - trading and trading post

      Hi,

      I know there are already tons of threads about this topic, and I have read quite few of them, but could not find my answer. I would like to ask if there is a way to do EQUAL trading between two players on same IP-address. We are flatmates, but from what I know it does not matter if we are two ppl or one, we are one IP address. I wanted to ask if we can do some kind of trading in between us, I mean equal trading, so 500 of lets say crystal for 500 sulfur. Can we do it directly? And if no, can we do it through trading post? So ill sell him 500 of crystal and he will sell me 500 sulfur for the same price?

      Thank you
    • Gonrax wrote:

      Can we do it directly? And if no, can we do it through trading post? So ill sell him 500 of crystal and he will sell me 500 sulfur for the same price?
      No the system will block that, so there cant be direct interaction between two players with IP sharing or the same IP.

      Gonrax wrote:

      what does it mean when battle report is showing blue?
      There was a fight in one of your citys, but you did not have a unit (also no wall) in the combat.
    • Gonrax wrote:

      And can we trade in between us if we are not at the same IP address at the time? So lets say I am in school and he is at the flat?
      No.

      Your best solution is if one of you two obtains alternative access to the Internet and play your account through that new IP address.Admins will find it suspicious if you keep switching IPs and breaking IP sharing treaty only to make it again after you made a fleet contact.
    • Gonrax wrote:

      Hi,

      I know there are already tons of threads about this topic, and I have read quite few of them, but could not find my answer. I would like to ask if there is a way to do EQUAL trading between two players on same IP-address.
      Playing using the same IP you will not be able to do any fleet contact, including trading.



      We are flatmates, but from what I know it does not matter if we are two ppl or one, we are one IP address.
      From what you know is wrong, 2 people playing using the same IP, both accounts MUST BE connected using IP Share.



      I wanted to ask if we can do some kind of trading in between us, I mean equal trading, so 500 of lets say crystal for 500 sulfur.
      You are not allowed to do any fleet contact such as trading, piracy raid, joint attack/defense, buy/sell goods or troops. Again, both accounts MUST BE connected using IP Share.



      Can we do it directly? And if no, can we do it through trading post? So ill sell him 500 of crystal and he will sell me 500 sulfur for the same price?
      Same as the above answer --> You are not allowed, it breaks the Game Rules if you do it


      Thank you
    • Gonrax wrote:

      And can we trade in between us if we are not at the same IP address at the time? So lets say I am in school and he is at the flat?


      Meaning, you try to manipulate the way you do trade, which is clearly breaking the Game Rules. This action will lead both accounts get Ban - Illegal multi-accounting and makes you lost both accounts.