State of Dionysus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• State of Dionysus

With the sub-forum for this world relatively dead, I've decided to hopefully start some life or at least some form of discussion here. As it stands, the top five alliances are currently occupied by: Reapers (GRIM), Savage (-S-), EVIL Inc. (EVIL), Horsemen (HSMN), and Sword of God (Sword).
      Out of these alliances, GRIM and Savage seem to be the top dogs. Rivaling each other in almost every category with Savage a very close second, every other alliance seems to be in the background waiting their turn.

Of course, this is only what I see. I'd like to open the floor to every other player in the world of Dionysus to come and discuss your beefs or concerns with the server and the people who inhabit it. Let us Debate? Other then a few hostilities in-game, I don't see much personality from most of the alliances in-game. Lets change that?
    • Well currently, I am coming up with some ideas for a possible League involving voluntary alliances.Each alliance who joins would be placed in a ladder with 1st place starting off as the alliance with the most combined MS/Offensive points(Or something of this nature). From there each alliance can formally challenge another via a simple talk with the General/Diplomat of the other alliance and the team we put together to start the fighting. Where this differs from Gauntlet Wars is the committee we put together to organize these war-games would receive a List of the players participating from each side. If the alliances have unequal amounts of members, then the list of players participating would have to limit to the players in the smaller alliance (unless of course, the smaller alliances have no issue with fighting a larger quantity of players). Winners of war-games will be placed in the spot of the person they've defeated and so on. Ways to victory could be such as: Occupying all of the enemies towns/Blockade them all to win, Damage Cap, or more.

It's only a small idea right now, but I think it would make things a bit more fresh. Wars haven't been very lucrative idea or much fun to participate in the past few years, simply because there is no real win from them. Resources are easier to get, and you all but drive away players from the game if an alliance is far too aggressive with another.

With this ''League'' we could make some limitations and a clear decisive way to victory. Possibly even bring in prizes. It's a work in progress, but it would require the help of the server as a whole to get it off its feet.
    • Well, I do also have another idea. This is to balance piracy and the same time to have fun in wars. Since reward in piracy depends on safe capacity of WH .How about if in war, the declared alliance winner (based of course on gauntlet system) will receive also certain percent of enemy's safe capacity of reward on winner side (maybe it will depends on players participating in war) . For the computation we will have the average safe capacity of an alliiance then got percentage to whoever wins and will also be evaluated same time manner with piracy (this is to not ruin their program and less hassle for MODs). I think it's a fair game since by war you will get much rewards compared to piracy.. And you may think twice if you lvl up your WH and needs another strat for this kind of update.

Please feel free to comment.

P.S.

We hate drugs.
    • Now let’s discuss this

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

Indes wrote:

With the sub-forum for this world relatively dead, I've decided to hopefully start some life or at least some form of discussion here. As it stands, the top five alliances are currently occupied by: Reapers (GRIM), Savage (-S-), EVIL Inc. (EVIL), Horsemen (HSMN), and Sword of God (Sword).
      Out of these alliances, GRIM and Savage seem to be the top dogs. Rivaling each other in almost every category with Savage a very close second, every other alliance seems to be in the background waiting their turn.

Of course, this is only what I see. I'd like to open the floor to every other player in the world of Dionysus to come and discuss your beefs or concerns with the server and the people who inhabit it. Let us Debate? Other then a few hostilities in-game, I don't see much personality from most of the alliances in-game. Lets change that?
      I think the only thing that would save the new servers is a merge(new=opend in the last 2 years)