Barbarians Village Level 50+ does not retaliate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Barbarians Village Level 50+ does not retaliate

It's a week since I defeated the Bars level 50 and they do not take any retaliation although the retaliation rate is 'very high'.
      I just wonder is it a 'bug' or do they 'need' more time to prepare?
      Anyone knows about this?
      P/s: I do not have any workers to the sulfur pit on that island.
      A hypothesis is proposed : The bars tend to block the sulfur pit but they are smart enough to 'wait' until I have some workers there .... then block it? :?:

Thanks
    • Finally, they did it :)

Battle for Bars 50 12 24

Battle for Bars 50 12 24
      (08.04.2018 22:35:13)
      Barbarians from Barbarian Village
      vs
      KingLee[DU30] from Bars 50 12 24

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Barbarians...........................1320(-0) - .............................................
      Barbarian Knifeman...................1740(-0) - .............................................
      Barbarian Axe Thrower................1350(-0) - .............................................
      Barbarian War Walker..................600(-0) - .............................................
      Barbarian Catapult....................104(-0) - .............................................
      Barbarian Dirigible...................170(-0) - .............................................
      Barbarian Fighter.....................260(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Barbarians

Losers: KingLee[DU30]