IP share

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Two different players - player one with account A and player two with accounts B and C.
      Player A attacks player B and at the exact time player C goes to occupy players A town, from with player A goes to attack player B.

Question:
      Is the second player violating IP share rule, because with account C he isn't allowing player A to rotate his troops who is attacking player B, while player B can freely send help from his other towns.

I hope you understood my question.
    • That will not violate the IP-share rule, as long as he is not attacking to free his own towns. He will freely be able to occupy the towns of the person who attacks the other accounts.

However, if goods are pillaged from one of his multies he will not be able to pillage the account back with his other account, as that will be considered bypass of the IP-share

Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
    • Mea1 wrote:

However, if goods are pillaged from one of his multies he will not be able to pillage the account back with his other account, as that will be considered bypass of the IP-share
      Is there a time limit for this or not? Can't he pillage the account with his other account back say like a week or a month from when the original pillage has been done?