Wow, A Joker called Paulos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• You threatened me first, you brought this upon yourself. Stop whining, you don't see me going to the boards trying to shame you or your alliance for your actions. Maybe you need love or maybe you need something else. It's not going to happen with me. I told my alliance about your threat to turn me into your feeder and we acted appropriate within our alliance guidelines. Own your actions, my alliance is defending it's own and standing up to you.
    • Venus wrote:

Stop whining, you don't see me going to the boards trying to shame you or your alliance for your actions. Maybe you need love or maybe you need something else.
      Venus raises a good point. Sanmeat, you know that nobody likes you, right? Certainly not on the boards and not even in your own alliance as far as I can tell. So what's up? I guess thank you for drawing my attention to the fact that DPX is whipping on you as well, maybe I'll see if they want me to generate capture points for them. Otherwise go away.
    • Venus wrote:

[sanmeat] Own your actions, my alliance is defending it's own and standing up to you.
      Venus, you don't actually believe the King of Mendacity will admit anything close to the truth publicly (or privately for that matter), do you?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Venus wrote:

You threatened me first, you brought this upon yourself. Stop whining, you don't see me going to the boards trying to shame you or your alliance for your actions. Maybe you need love or maybe you need something else. It's not going to happen with me. I told my alliance about your threat to turn me into your feeder and we acted appropriate within our alliance guidelines. Own your actions, my alliance is defending it's own and standing up to you.
      Yeah, ur alliance is doing a great job in going V mode when its 10 of u and 1 of me. :hail:

By the way, did u connect all ur multies with IP sHaring that u formed to make Piracy points to try and beat me. ???
    • sanmeet wrote:

I never tried to bully anyone. I raided someone, they asked what it would take for me to stop raiding so they can place.
      I told them make a few points and in return they can place most likely.
      I saw that original conversation you had with Venus. It wasn't someone asking how to not be raided. It was you threatening her, demanding that she become your feeder. Maybe you don't know the difference between diplomacy and threats, or between diplomacy and bullying. But the rest of us do.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • June, u maybe only saw the last message. But there were numerous messages from before too.
      I am and have always been a straight shooter. I dont play games and I dont beat around the bush.
      Venus wanted to not be raided and me to leave her alone and I gave her a deal. If u wanna call it bullying so be it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

U might not know me but ask most people from Gamma and they would concur with my point. Even people like Khaleesi and GodFather with
      whom we had never ending wars will tell u the same that I do what I say and dont lie. Maybe u know someone in UnBob u can ask.

But it seems like just Because I have the "HFX" Alliance tag I am the bad guy no matter what and such predisposition towards HFX as a whole makes me the bad guy.
      And half the people posting in this thread do not even know how to have a conversation or discussion in a civil manner so they can just talk to themselves as I have no time for them.
    • sanmeet wrote:

June, u maybe only saw the last message. But there were numerous messages from before too.
      I am and have always been a straight shooter. I dont play games and I dont beat around the bush.
      Venus wanted to not be raided and me to leave her alone and I gave her a deal. If u wanna call it bullying so be it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
      I call BS on this. You flat out said that you were raiding so no one would get the points, I understand that is part of the game. Then you decided that I would turn into your feeder and I refused.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Venus ().

• JuneBarcarolle wrote:

sanmeat wrote:

I never tried to bully anyone. I raided someone, they asked what it would take for me to stop raiding so they can place.
      I told them make a few points and in return they can place most likely.
      I saw that original conversation you had with Venus. It wasn't someone asking how to not be raided. It was you threatening her, demanding that she become your feeder. Maybe you don't know the difference between diplomacy and threats, or between diplomacy and bullying. But the rest of us do.
      June, and just as certainly, sanmeat does not know the difference between the truth and lies. Lying is so ingrained into those who wear the Huge Farm eXchange tag that every word out of their mendacious mouths is a lie.

sanmeat, perhaps you should crawl back under the rock you slithered out from.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • sanmeat wrote:

[snipped incoherent whining and babbling]

But it seems like just Because I have the "HFX" Alliance tag I am the bad guy no matter what and such predisposition towards HFX as a whole makes me the bad guy.
      And half the people posting in this thread do not even know how to have a conversation or discussion in a civil manner so they can just talk to themselves as I have no time for them.
      You two-faced hypocrites in Huge Farm eXchange are a never ending source of entertainment for the rest of Beta.

You're complaining about the incivility of everybody else? Perhaps you should read your post which began this thread in the Diplomacy board.

You people of Huge Farm eXchange are the biggest hypocritical cry babies in the history of Ikariam. I rejoice every time one of your members has the good sense to quit your den of thieves and bullies. Your power base is crumbing beneath you and the rest of Beta rejoices.

P.S. since sanmeat no longer has time to read our comments here, I sent him my message ingame, too.
    • sanmeet wrote:

June, u maybe only saw the last message. But there were numerous messages from before too.

I've played this game a long time, and I have yet to see a "diplomatic" offer end in one person demanding the other become his/her feeder.

sanmeet wrote:

HFX rightly earned its reputation. In your defense, a lot of that was done before the server merge. But still, they haven't changed much in the 3 years since then.

sanmeet wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've had civil conversations with everyone else in this thread at some point or another.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • sanmeet wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

sanmeet wrote:

Miss Jazz wrote:

Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates?
      Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ?No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game.
      Who is she? She's a f****** legend, that's who she is. The real question is who are you? Nobody.
      U might know Miss Jazz from Delta or Whichever server u guys Migrated from to Beta. I dont know her as all.
      Regardless, Legend or whatever u believe her to be, NOBODY has the right to tell me or anyone how to play their Game.
      I asked a simple question. Hardly telling you how you should play -but more like, calling you out for not supporting your alliance.

If you were actively helping out your alliance mates as well as playing pirates, then i wouldn't have bothered responding on your post at all.

There is an active post in regards to HFX and their loss of membership.. it's not a secrete that your alliance is failing.

Thank you to Svana for the Sig
    • o_o wrote:

Sanmeet should not worry about the pirate game, He will not make list this round or any round as long as i play his sever:)
      I knew DPX and some others in Beta were really desperate to do something about me but what you doing really shows the despair I have never seen before in my 8 + years of playing this game.
      I have over 40 1st Place Piracy Finishes in Gamma and Beta and almost every round I have placed in top 10 except 2 so if I do not place in this round or the next its not a big deal for me. It has happened before and will most probably happen again.

U have so far made over 25 Town warps to premium and non premium spots to raid me, BE, Aulux and OB alliances. So in just 6 days plus u have used up over 5500 + Ambrosia not counting the ambrosia used to convert points. So, if u continue like this u would spend well North of
      $ 1000 in this round just for me(If I am to believe what u said in ur PM to me in game).

U hide behind a Piracy Account where u can plant floaters with ur ports blocked also as u have not Researched Bureaucracy in that small acct of yours with 8 + Floaters. Plus u can raid anyone since u do not honor any Piracy Truces and u hide behind a fake name. Could anyone else do less than u with all that ??

Everybody should applaud ur 1000 $ + effort.... :hail:
    • i use this name on all my severs and i am not raiding you coz of any ally on Beta, Get over your self, i don't care how many times you have made pirate king, But if you would like to compare win's in pirates with me you will look like a noob too. i don't even play to make list only to take them off the list. i am here coz you are bullying a noob (a new player to the game) some one i am helping to play the game on another sever.

Yes i use ambro and you all cry about that, every one use ambro i just use a lot. i raid every one but i am not a bully like you and from what i can see of your pirate game you are not even that good just like to bully noobs who can't play.
    • The only player who has a problem in piracy with me right now is Venus so I like I said earlier u are here on her behalf. And I would not call someone with almost 3 Million Score a Noob.

I have seen many rogue pirates over the years here on Beta like ambrosias, teacher, anonymous, etc.. but they dont last that long. Lets see how long u do here. I was told u lasted 3 rounds on another server and then never to be heard again for a long time now.

Hey, if u can spend way North of $ 1000 to "Maybe" win a Piracy round and keep me from placing then kudos to u man. I have no complaints but not that many $ to burn at the same time.

Yeah, we all can see ur innovative playstyle: hide behind a loophole in game and WARP WARP WARP. What a brilliant strategy.
    • i don't care who you think i am here helping, yes i don't play on severs long as i jump sever to sever looking for fun but the more i hate you the longer i stay here on Beta. If you think all i do is jump a town then you just told me how bad you are at pirates. it takes a lot of work but i know some one like you would not know that. AND my acct loop hole hahahah what coz i don't build a big acct like you it's a loop hole that is the best one i hear this far...

your a joke now go back to hide behind your tag,