Wow, A Joker called Paulos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• sanmeet wrote:

The only player who has a problem in piracy with me right now is Venus so I like I said earlier u are here on her behalf. And I would not call someone with almost 3 Million Score a Noob.
      it sounds to me like Venus isn't the only player who you have problems with. ;)

Blaming her or DPX for the consequences of your own actions is just sad. o_o has stated quite clearly why he's here, and it has nothing to do with DPX or Venus.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • I think sanmeat has distinguished himself among the den of vipers known as Huge Farm eXchange. With just one thread, he has not only alienated everyone who plays on Beta, but he has also alienated people who didn't even have anything to do with Beta.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • sanmeet wrote:

June, u maybe only saw the last message. But there were numerous messages from before too.
      I am and have always been a straight shooter. I dont play games and I dont beat around the bush.
      Venus wanted to not be raided and me to leave her alone and I gave her a deal. If u wanna call it bullying so be it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

U might not know me but ask most people from Gamma and they would concur with my point. Even people like Khaleesi and GodFather with
      whom we had never ending wars will tell u the same that I do what I say and dont lie. Maybe u know someone in UnBob u can ask.

But it seems like just Because I have the "HFX" Alliance tag I am the bad guy no matter what and such predisposition towards HFX as a whole makes me the bad guy.
      And half the people posting in this thread do not even know how to have a conversation or discussion in a civil manner so they can just talk to themselves as I have no time for them.
      Yep, don't like the digital gamer but he does tell the truth.

On the flip side, when you all collectively attack one person, are you any better than them?

#MultisHatingMultis

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES