Wow, A Joker called Paulos

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • Wow, A Joker called Paulos

      Because of some Piracy Issues with one of DPX members Venus, a lot of the DPX members have been attacking my various towns for over 3 weeks now.
      3 of them : TLS, project mako and Paulos even made floaters at 53:21 and 53:23 for weeks and have been attacking me but never got 1 wood in Pillage even.

      Yesterday, I made a floater at 29:68(Paulos island) and pillaged over 100 k resources in a few hours and was gonna get maybe millions more in the next few days
      from his other nearby towns but he hit V mode already...

      Oddball, Fatih, Paulos, TLS, projectmako, Venus and couple others had tried to attack me in past 3 weeks plus at my towns but within 24 hours of me attacking one of them
      without the support of others this guy/gal hits V mode.

      REALLY :thumbdown:

      I have not even mentioned this small issue in HFX alliance mail as I had no need for assistance.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by sanmeet ().

    • Alhazred wrote:

      Sanmeet doesn't care, he's just using HFX like HFX uses everyone else. He's like, a leech on a leech. The ultimate parasite!

      So it's an example of karma? :D

      sig by Checkmate

      I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • sanmeet wrote:

      Because of some Piracy Issues with one of DPX members Venus, a lot of the DPX members have been attacking my various towns for over 3 weeks now.
      Do those "piracy issues" include attempting to bully someone - by threat of attacks and/or raids - into becoming a feeder for you?

      sig by Checkmate

      I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

      sanmeet wrote:

      Because of some Piracy Issues with one of DPX members Venus, a lot of the DPX members have been attacking my various towns for over 3 weeks now.
      Do those "piracy issues" include attempting to bully someone - by threat of attacks and/or raids - into becoming a feeder for you?

      Ah, typical off this pathetic portion of piracy players. "You give me your points and you don't attack me, or I will ... " blah blah blah.
      You asked for it sanmeet, now enjoy the show.

      I love how HFX screws up more and more every time they do something. :lolbash:
    • Alhazred wrote:

      sanmeet wrote:

      Miss Jazz wrote:

      Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates?
      Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ?No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game.
      Who is she? She's a f****** legend, that's who she is. The real question is who are you? Nobody.
      I wonder how many Palace upgrades I could get from pillaging Sanmeet
      I'm Great
    • sanmeat wrote:

      Miss Jazz wrote:

      Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates?
      Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ?
      No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game.
      For everyone who knows Miss Jazz, she is someone whose opinion is respected.

      For you, sanmeat, nobody respects your worthless opinion.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • sanmeet wrote:

      Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?
      Do I tell u how to play the game ?
      No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game.
      Miss Jazz just asked a basic question. I don't see her telling you how to play the game. But your answer is awfully defensive... ;)

      sig by Checkmate

      I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Alhazred wrote:

      sanmeet wrote:

      Miss Jazz wrote:

      Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates?
      Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ?No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game.
      Who is she? She's a f****** legend, that's who she is. The real question is who are you? Nobody.
      U might know Miss Jazz from Delta or Whichever server u guys Migrated from to Beta. I dont know her as all.

      Regardless, Legend or whatever u believe her to be, NOBODY has the right to tell me or anyone how to play their Game.
    • Gιαɴɴιѕ wrote:

      JuneBarcarolle wrote:

      sanmeet wrote:

      Because of some Piracy Issues with one of DPX members Venus, a lot of the DPX members have been attacking my various towns for over 3 weeks now.
      Do those "piracy issues" include attempting to bully someone - by threat of attacks and/or raids - into becoming a feeder for you?
      Ah, typical off this pathetic portion of piracy players. "You give me your points and you don't attack me, or I will ... " blah blah blah.
      You asked for it sanmeet, now enjoy the show.

      I love how HFX screws up more and more every time they do something. :lolbash:
      Lol, what show. I send one of theirs to the V mode in less than 24 hours on the offensive. What have 8-10 of them done in the last 3 weeks plus. Nobody in HFX even knew I was being attacked by multiple DPX Members for over 3 weeks. Most of them still do not as I can handle my own business mostly.

      And its not my First Rodeo, plenty of people and Alliances have tried and failed.
    • And yet you still haven't answered my question. I'll be pesky and repeat it. :P


      Do those "piracy issues" include attempting to bully someone - by threat of attacks and/or raids - into becoming a feeder for you?

      sig by Checkmate

      I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • I never tried to bully anyone. I raided someone, they asked what it would take for me to stop raiding so they can place.
      I told them make a few points and in return they can place most likely.
      Thats how Piracy works. People get raided when they do not make crew and just hoard points.

      I place In piracy by raiding others, I do not have 50 + suppliers and multiple smaller accounts created for just making piracy points. I do it the
      old fashioned way like it was supposed to be.

      At the very least now Beta has 10-15 new accounts created by Venus to make piracy points for her.
    • sanmeat wrote:

      Alhazred wrote:

      sanmeat wrote:

      Miss Jazz wrote:

      Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates?
      Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ?No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game.
      Who is she? She's a f****** legend, that's who she is. The real question is who are you? Nobody.
      U might know Miss Jazz from Delta or Whichever server u guys Migrated from to Beta. I dont know her as all.
      Regardless, Legend or whatever u believe her to be, NOBODY has the right to tell me or anyone how to play their Game.
      Why don't you move this thread to the Whine Cellar where it belongs? You're as big of a cry baby as Nawlins.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Venus wrote:

      How about you owning your actions, you raided me and then threatened me and my alliance stepped up to show you that we do not play this way. You think you're a big man but you are just a bot feed jerk. Get over yourself and play fair.
      Piracy is based on Raiding other peoples points and thats what I did.
      It seems ironic that u telling me to play fair.
      U who has 10 of DPX members trying to attack me and who has created 10-15 new accounts to make piracy points... :thumbdown: