sanmeat -- the new public face of Huge Farm eXchange

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sanmeat -- the new public face of Huge Farm eXchange

sanmeat is the new public image of Huge Farm eXchange -- and he continues their long tradition of subverting the truth in these forums.

I think we should all welcome this creature to the forums by telling our favorite story/stories about this newest King of Mendacity.

I'll start things off with two of my favorite observations about sanmeat.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • First Observation -- PIRACY

sanmeat joined Huge Farm eXchange to become their Pirate King (arrrrrgh matey!).

Since joining Huge Farm eXchange, he has never cracked the top 3 positions of PIRACY (he did better when he was untagged).

In fact, in a previous round, sanmeat was caught by JAGGOOO with his greedy hands in the Huge Farm eXchange PIRACY cookie jar. :havecookie:
      As a result, sanmeat placed a mere 7th place in the latest PIRACY round, while JAGGOOO placed 5th. Many speculate the reason is that he had to placate JAGGOOO for stealing PIRACY points from him in a previous round.

Given all this, a sane person would leave Huge Farm eXchange and place higher in PIRACY like he used to, but then again, we all know what kind of person is naturally drawn to Huge Farm eXchange, don't we?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Second Observation -- Military Score

For a few months, sanmeat was the General of Huge Farm eXchange. As a result, he inflated his Military Score to third highest on Beta.

Did he use his overinflated Military Score to actively defend the Huge Farm eXchange peons being pummeled by HELL and CREW or to at least take the offense to HELL and CREW?

Absolutely not! You see, folks, in Huge Farm eXchange the leaders are not there to serve the members, instead, the members are there to serve the leaders.

So, what does sanmeat use this overinflated Military Score for, you might ask? Well, to bully other alliances to collect PIRACY points for him.

sanmeat, I'll say this for you. You belong in Huge Farm eXchange. After all, they are the collection of the miscreants of Beta.
    • Nawlins is back in charge after Hunter tried to convince members Tiger was back (of course it was Hunter using Tigers account;))

>Nawlins from the alliance Xtremists sends the following message:
      >
      >Sober is wearing your tag instructing my teammates to quit HFX wearing your tag. Please fix this.
      >
      >v/r
      >Nawlins
      >Leader of HFX