The Achievements Of Nawlins And Sanmeat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The Achievements Of Nawlins And Sanmeat

In just the past 48 hours, the awesome leadership team of Nawlins and Sanmeat have driven away JAGGOOO and ULFHEDINN from Huge Farm eXchange.

How many more will they drive from Huge Farm eXchange? How low can they go?

Would either of you two "awesome leaders" like to chime in? Why exactly are they leaving Huge Farm eXchange?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sober wrote:

They do not even know:

sanmeet Circular message:

What Happened to Jaggoo ??
      That is the exact kind of great leadership I expect from Nawlins and Sanmeat! Sanmeat, thank you for living down to my extremely low expectations of you.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • I wonder if sanmeat needs us to tell him what happened to ULFHEDINN and KING HASAN, too.

If they are now losing old-timers from Theta, how much longer before everyone who joined them after they moved to Beta leave?

Great job, Nawlins and sanmeat!!! You are the best!!!
    • Alhazred wrote:

Everyone left is either a Hunter or nawlins multi at this point.
      Don't forget sanmeat. He certainly is not a Chicken Huntress or Nogginhead multi. sanmeat is that special person who joined Huge Farm eXchange to become their "super pirate" and who has since never placed in the top 3. Yep, that's his claim to fame.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CoUstes ().

• Nawlins, remember that long diatribe you wrote me about your core and that those people would never leave Huge Farm eXchange?

Would you like to go on public record and tell everyone the number of members Huge Farm eXchange will not go below?

You might as well admit it now. Huge Farm eXchange is finished. Sooner, rather than later, the only members who will be left in Huge Farm eXchange will be you, sanmeat, and chicken huntress and all your multis. Then it will be easy for HELL to pound you three every single day.

Good Riddance.
    • How the "mighty" have fallen.

As the "great leadership" of nogginhead and sanmeat continues, Huge Farm eXchange has now fallen to third place.

Great job, nogginhead and sanmeat!

Good riddance to Huge Farm eXchange!
    • Tiger is gone, except when Hunter pretends to be him, and Hunter is almost gone too. Which is why I really don't understand Nawlins' refusal to accept reasonable terms and surrender. No one is coming to save hfx, things are only going to get worse for them as the cannon fodder gets stripped away, HELL certainly isn't going to quit, and what's left? Nawlins doesn't have any historic connection to the HFX tag. Let it die (or to be precise stand aside and let me finish killing it.)
    • Huge Farm eXchange, it is time to update your external page.

HFX Leader → ★★ Nawlins ★★

Founder →T I G E R
      Diplomat → Sanmeet
      Home Sec → Nawlins
      General → Sanmeet
      Lt. GeneralBABY WAR LORD

Pirate → ♚ Sanmeet♚
      ==================================================================
      ✡ HƑX Advisors ✡MrSeven, JAGGOOO, Jeice