-Z- Declares war on PH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bytehead wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

PH asked us for a "friendly" war, or they'd come looking for trouble. So we, as an alliance, have decided to take them up on the offer.
      Gauntlet war has been declared, I'm posting here so people can have a show.
      To end the war, 300 million damage must be dealt by one side to win, or one alliance surrenders (either formal, here, or everyone goes vmode).
      I understand half of PH just went vmode this morning after accepting the gauntlet war, hopefully some will come back and make this an interesting fight! Good luck to both sides.
      -Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..I hope somebody takes my place in-game to deal with our conversation..
      I'll be back soon after RL business.. :scientifique: Let us just enjoy the game.. :angelfly:
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat
      Are *** kidding me right now? Why don't you just man up and tell the truth. STORM have bigger balls and better fighters than you guys. What a joke.
      Ohhh so STORM is better than us? would you like to consider having war with us after our war with -Z-? hope you lot wont hide you balls though :lolbash:
      Bunch of pansies. This is sad.
      im sorry to break it to you but it seems that you dont even know what are the names of zs players
      and you still want to win this war hahaha
      bloodrain is the leader of z and has nothing to do with storm

/me edited by Fesiely "quote edited"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fesiely ().

• Amonkira wrote:

Mizukage wrote:

Is this what war has come down to "friendly" agreements for war. This is a war game, fk friendly wars. Straight up and take what belongs to you and your mates and crush your foes.
      Who are you? Bye.
      PH - we all heard you were good in a fight. But I think not. I think you use v-mode tactics and then claim to be busy. If you want to throw in the towel, then do it. But if you all start popping out of v-mode randomly a week or two from now, and start beating on us, I still will call you a coward for how you did it. Your reputation is sullied by this cowardice shown thus far.
      Who am i.. someone who can kick your *** Look at my stats compared to your BS crs. I can see why you couldn't play on the big boy servers. LOL

looking at your POS CR's makes me laugh... who sends 275 fires into a sea battle LOL... a POS novice... Learn to play the navy game. I may have to come over just to burn your cities and your alliance.

Anyone in -PH- with a spare account contact me and ill wipe the floor of this peon and send him a perm vacation.

Sea battle near 亗DISTRICT 3 亗
      (06.06.2018 16:08:18)
      Marshmello[-Z-] from Fort Galleon, CALAMBA
      vs
      PDUTs[-PH-] from 亗DISTRICT 3 亗

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Fire Ship............................249(-26) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-10)
      Ram-Ship.............................160(-18) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................35(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat......................121(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-251.2 - Military.................................-590
      Offensive points.........................1475 - Defence points............................628
      Damage Received.........................12560 - Damage Received.........................29500
      Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Marshmello[-Z-]

Losers: PDUTs[-PH-]

36 units from Marshmello[-Z-] are blocking the port entrance to 亗DISTRICT 3 亗

579 units from Marshmello[-Z-] are blocking the port entrance to 亗DISTRICT 3 亗

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:23:18)

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:38:18)

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:53:18)

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:54:26)

PDUTs[-PH-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

/edited by Fesiely for bypassing censors

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fesiely ().

• Mizukage wrote:

Amonkira wrote:

Mizukage wrote:

Is this what war has come down to "friendly" agreements for war. This is a war game, fk friendly wars. Straight up and take what belongs to you and your mates and crush your foes.
      Who are you? Bye.PH - we all heard you were good in a fight. But I think not. I think you use v-mode tactics and then claim to be busy. If you want to throw in the towel, then do it. But if you all start popping out of v-mode randomly a week or two from now, and start beating on us, I still will call you a coward for how you did it. Your reputation is sullied by this cowardice shown thus far.
      Who am i.. someone who can kick your *** Look at my stats compared to your BS crs. I can see why you couldn't play on the big boy servers. LOL
      looking at your POS CR's makes me laugh... who sends 275 fires into a sea battle LOL... a POS novice... Learn to play the navy game. I may have to come over just to burn your cities and your alliance.

Anyone in -PH- with a spare account contact me and ill wipe the floor of this peon and send him a perm vacation.

vs

Fire Ship............................249(-26) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-10)
      Ram-Ship.............................160(-18) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................35(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat......................121(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-251.2 - Military.................................-590
      Offensive points.........................1475 - Defence points............................628
      Damage Received.........................12560 - Damage Received.........................29500
      Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:23:18)

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:38:18)

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:53:18)

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:54:26)

Take it easy. -Z- is not a real threat to us. let them talk and talk and talk on how great they are, gauntlet score will tell the truth in the end :D :D :D

so lets keep fighting Zombies and give your best shot. :minigun: :monster: :missilelauncher:

/edited by Fesiely "quote edited"

• Mizukage wrote:

Amonkira wrote:

Mizukage wrote:

Who are you? Bye.PH - we all heard you were good in a fight. But I think not. I think you use v-mode tactics and then claim to be busy. If you want to throw in the towel, then do it. But if you all start popping out of v-mode randomly a week or two from now, and start beating on us, I still will call you a coward for how you did it. Your reputation is sullied by this cowardice shown thus far.

vs

1/ We never said that you guys don't know how to play the game. Personally, I know that you guys have a good knowledge on how to fight both naval and land so don't have to shown off your CRs to prove that you guys are superior than us in terms of game knowledge.

2/ How on earth do we suppose to know who you are in game ? You don't even show your Boreas in game server so obviously Amonkira had to ask that question, he did not PROVOKE you so chill the freak out.

3/ This is just a game, why do you guys have to be so COMPETITIVE ?

" Ohhh, these guys are noob, they don't know how to play"
      " Ohhh, they are so BAD, they cannot play on THE BIG BOISSSSSS SERVER, we are the ALPHA SPECIES"
      " Ohhh, give me an account, I will kill all this NOOBs"

My personal goal of this war is just to kill as many troops/ ships as possible, the points/ winning does not even matter to me. We are complainning about half of you guys are going on V-mode even after the smallest fight which kills the fun of the game.

Prove ?

-PH- has 37 members
      The number of members on V-mode right now (when the war is still on): 23 players
      That leave us with: 14 active players, some of which are suspected to be multies.

If you guys are REALLY busy in real life, just have one big fight then we will take like some days off to rebuild. That's simple. All -PH- want to prove with this war is that they are better than everyone else on this server and they have more money to spend on Ambo, so childish.

• @mcchampion

Because i can talk and back it up. I see you guys talking big and complaining because they are in vmode or because they use Ambo. It's part of the game. You going to cry when I warp over from another server and begin to fight? My personal goal is to send scumbugs to the bottom of the sea and see who will rage quit, my war is with GF , LOL.

Get those fat fingers off the keyboard if you can't handle a fight.
    • Mizukage wrote:

Amonkira wrote:

Mizukage wrote:

vs

I don't think anyone wants to give you an account as you seem to conduct yourself like a child. Maybe you should start a small account up and work your way up like a "professional". Unless you become involved in-game with this war, you can go away with your spam and your childish posts.

Reference what mrchampion said...This is sadly true and ridiculous. They tell us "a war is coming" so we offer a gauntlet war. They accept...and vacation mode a majority of their alliance and alt accounts. We challenge them on why they are in v-mode...and this man bytehead ignores the situation and tries to insult us. That is fine!

Do you know why we are the best alliance in this server? Because when someone wants to fight, we fight. We don't hide. A lot of us are busy, too. The difference between PH and us, is when someone wants to tango, we put on our dancing shoes.

• Your a peon, you don't know how to properly wave, let alone figure out what kills what. I have already been offered an account, So don't be surprised when i warp and begin to farm the crap out of you. I'll laugh when you begin to post your rage remarks.
    • Mizukage wrote:

Your a peon, you don't know how to properly wave, let alone figure out what kills what. I have already been offered an account, So don't be surprised when i warp and begin to farm the crap out of you. I'll laugh when you begin to post your rage remarks.
      You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last. Just know, nobody provoked this aside from you're own ego ^^
    • Amonkira wrote:

Mizukage wrote:

Your a peon, you don't know how to properly wave, let alone figure out what kills what. I have already been offered an account, So don't be surprised when i warp and begin to farm the crap out of you. I'll laugh when you begin to post your rage remarks.
      You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last. Just know, nobody provoked this aside from you're own ego ^^
      Good and and NO *** are given to me. You have no REAL Combat Reports but small wins, try fighting real battles that last more then 40 rounds.

You couldn't 1v1 and hang.

/edited by Fesiely for bypassing censors

• Mizukage wrote:

Amonkira wrote:

Mizukage wrote:

Good and and NO *** are given to me. You have no REAL Combat Reports but small wins, try fighting real battles that last more then 40 rounds.
      You couldn't 1v1 and hang.
      Geez, who hurt you?

I never said I'm a prolific fighter, also never said my CRs are great. Frankly, I can't find anyone out of v-mode with any ships. I travel 4-6 hours with my fleet only to find v-mode and cowards :P I'm going to work harder though, I just really want to impress you!!! ;(

• Since you're on Boreas you can obviously see that they sent their novices into V-mode. People they knew would 100% lose the war for them and look who is left. A scant amount of them. They threatened us with trouble but obviously bit off more than they can chew.
    • goldenknight_03 wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

PH asked us for a "friendly" war, or they'd come looking for trouble. So we, as an alliance, have decided to take them up on the offer.
      To end the war, 300 million damage must be dealt by one side to win, or one alliance surrenders (either formal, here, or everyone goes vmode).
      I understand half of PH just went vmode this morning after accepting the gauntlet war, hopefully some will come back and make this an interesting fight! Good luck to both sides.
      -Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..I hope somebody takes my place in-game to deal with our conversation..
      I'll be back soon after RL business.. :scientifique: Let us just enjoy the game.. :angelfly:
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat
      Are *** kidding me right now? Why don't you just man up and tell the truth. STORM have bigger balls and better fighters than you guys. What a joke.
      BLOODRAIN?

As far I remember.. You are the guy who can't stand with our men and warp out to far away land..

Wait until we return.. :D Just enjoy the game..
      You are far behind the target points.. right?
      Yep, my smallest account is off on the edge of the map... that is a fact. My largest on is in the center of the map where it has always been and I always stand with my alliance, I don't go into vacation mode after asking for a war.

• Amonkira wrote:

Geez, who hurt you?
      I was going to ask this as well.

Okay @Mizukage, what's wrong with your current account that you cannot use it and have to take someone accounts to attack us ?

I'm NOT going to cry when you "warp over from another server to fight us". As far as I know, you cannot "wrap" an account from another server when that account will be instantly in the top 50 of the server.

But seriously, what is wrong with you ? This is just a game, you DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THIS SO PERSONAL. Noone here has PROVOKE you.

AGIAN:

-PH- STARTED everything.

-PH- attacks EHRO when we only have 6 fighters left in the alliance. They come with 10+ members with over 15,000 military points whilst EHRO only has 4 members that has over 15,000 military points. They didn't give any reasons or even reply to my message as a diplomat of EHRO.

Since we are outnumbered, we have to come for Z for help and fortunately they agree to help which leads to this official war. And as soon as the war started, HALF of -PH- members going on V-mode as a tatics.

So who is the "scumbugs" now ? Maybe you should look at yourself again and talk.

And I have prove to BACK UP my talks, not just like you shouting that you are better than everyone else and how you are going to "DESTROY" us all.

Please do me a favour and stay in the WAR SERVER(BIG BOISSSSSS SERVER), I don't need your toxic gaming behaviour back in Boreas.
    • Mizukage wrote:

8,900 MS , thats it chump? You fighting with stick and stones LOL.
      darn right, pm me when you get in the server I'll hit you with 10k ms in slingers and spears! :spearman: :slinger:

lol but seriously have you even looked at anyone's scores? other than the one CR you cherrypicked from one of our smaller members?
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"

• BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

-Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..I hope somebody takes my place in-game to deal with our conversation..I'll be back soon after RL business.. :scientifique: Let us just enjoy the game.. :angelfly:
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat
      BLOODRAIN?
      As far I remember.. You are the guy who can't stand with our men and warp out to far away land..

Yep, my smallest account is off on the edge of the map... that is a fact. My largest on is in the center of the map where it has always been and I always stand with my alliance, I don't go into vacation mode after asking for a war.

What the FACT. Of course that is a fact. Growing in the edge is favorable for a player like you..LOL..
      Lalalalalalala.. Are you the leader of Zombie? right? If not, then who?

Can you please post here the current result of the GAUNTLET WAR?
      Because it seems that you are very much confident with your standing..
      Are we 100,000 General Points behind?

ATTENTION: Sir Fenrir - need help here. What is our standing? :)

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<

• Mizukage wrote:

*You're.
      Looking forward to seeing you buddy.
      Goldenknight, come back from vmode message me and I'll be glad to answer your questions ;)
    • I normally don't "troll", or feed hostile convo. All I'm going to say is, I'm very disappointed. Not that PH is currently in the lead.It's only a game, after all. But by how they manipulated vag mode + routine log in times to get there. Up until now, I've always had the utmost respect for the PH tag. I've been seeing it since I started playing in October of 2008. Off and On, this is like My 4th return to this game. Honor meant something then. Apparently, not so much any more.
      I play for fun. I don't sweat the petty chit, nor pet the sweaty chit. Proud to be a Member of -Z- on Boreas, but keep in mind it's just a freaking game, lol.
      Say Hello to Tris, My Wife and I's Rescue Cat. Mess with Us, She'll claw Yer eyes out 8^)
    • goldenknight_03 wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

-Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..I hope somebody takes my place in-game to deal with our conversation..I'll be back soon after RL business.. :scientifique: Let us just enjoy the game.. :angelfly:Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat
      BLOODRAIN?As far I remember.. You are the guy who can't stand with our men and warp out to far away land..

What the FACT. Of course that is a fact. Growing in the edge is favorable for a player like you..LOL..
      Lalalalalalala.. Are you the leader of Zombie? right? If not, then who?

Can you please post here the current result of the GAUNTLET WAR?
      Because it seems that you are very much confident with your standing..
      Are we 100,000 General Points behind?

ATTENTION: Sir Fenrir - need help here. What is our standing? :)
      I've grown just fine in the middle of the server on my bigger account....not what sure what point you're trying to make. If I was growth focused on that account it would sure as hell be damn bigger. But since your so focused on that account then maybe we should talk about how it took 4 PH players with 50-100k points to hold me down when I was 3k points...oh right you failed at that too...You were mad that your multi's not in PH were getting farmed...used your bigger accounts to defend them and your trying to rag on me about on account on the edge of that map....ha what a carebear. Keep your mouth shut, you're making yourself look stupid.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Fesiely ().