-Z- Declares war on PH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Amonkira wrote:

Roughly 125k to 118k in our favor, mostly from the few honorable players you have not hiding in v-mode. Some of that stemmed from v-mode hit and runs. If you want, we can v-mode our entire alliance and take the win? Is that the strategy you want to play? What a joke.

SORRY. But I see the figure in a different way. The vacation mode thing is something with you? It is favorable because we are incapacitated to attack you and drain your military. Those brave men in our side that was not in vacation mode are playing around with you. Let us just play the game and enjoy..

Since this thread is intended to let other people know the numbers..
      Sir, Fenrir or BloodRain, can you please share here the screenshot of the standing gauntlet war with PH? :D
      Let the numbers speak for itself. Thanks!

(P.S. : If I can manage to have the current standing, I will love to share it with you.. )

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<
    • goldenknight_03 wrote:

Amonkira wrote:

Roughly 125k to 118k in our favor, mostly from the few honorable players you have not hiding in v-mode. Some of that stemmed from v-mode hit and runs. If you want, we can v-mode our entire alliance and take the win? Is that the strategy you want to play? What a joke.
      SORRY. But I see the figure in a different way. The vacation mode thing is something with you? It is favorable because we are incapacitated to attack you and drain your military. Those brave men in our side that was not in vacation mode are playing around with you. Let us just play the game and enjoy..

Since this thread is intended to let other people know the numbers..
      Sir, Fenrir or BloodRain, can you please share here the screenshot of the standing gauntlet war with PH? :D
      Let the numbers speak for itself. Thanks!

(P.S. : If I can manage to have the current standing, I will love to share it with you.. )
      roughly 125k to 118k or you mean 118k to 125k???keep dreaming aminkira :lolbash:

are you so sure with that?????????? :dash:

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
      :love:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • Wew! I managed to got some screenshot of it..
      As far as I can see.. hmmmmm.. you need some coconut.. :vmode:
      Strive hard.. Work hard.. and more harder..

(This is the effect of our Vacation Mode Thing. If it is NOT.. it would be more higher..) :dash:

Gauntlet War - NOYPI vs. ZOMBIE - as of Ika-Time: June 17, 2018 (6:30)
      NOYPI = 203,809 ZOMBIE = 185,178
      Files

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<
    • Sea battle near Wine_01
      (16.06.2018 5:49:48)
      goldenknight_03[-PH-] from Palm Island
      vs
      AddySky[-Z-] from Wine_01

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship...............................89(-9) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-109)
      Mortar Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship...........................110(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................15(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................16(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..................................-45 - Military.................................-545
      Offensive points.......................1362.5 - Defence points..........................112.5
      Damage Received..........................2250 - Damage Received.........................27250
      Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

Winners: goldenknight_03[-PH-]

Losers: AddySky[-Z-]

430 units from goldenknight_03[-PH-] are blocking the port entrance to Wine_01

The miracle of goldenknight_03[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (16.06.2018 5:34:48)

The miracle of goldenknight_03[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (16.06.2018 5:49:48)

AddySky[-Z-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Doberes
      (16.06.2018 7:05:15)
      goldenknight_03[-PH-] from Astibus
      vs
      Paeonia[-Z-] from Doberes

............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................41(-10)
      Steam Ram..............................44(-6) - Steam Ram.............................26(-12)
      Diving Boat............................15(-0) - Diving Boat............................20(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1)
      Ram-Ship...............................85(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship...........................110(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................16(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-144 - Military...............................-358.4
      Offensive points..........................896 - Defence points............................360
      Damage Received..........................7200 - Damage Received.........................17920
      Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

Winners: Paeonia[-Z-]

Losers: goldenknight_03[-PH-]

The miracle of Paeonia[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (16.06.2018 6:50:15)

The miracle of goldenknight_03[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (16.06.2018 6:50:15)

The miracle of Paeonia[-Z-] 'Colossus' is activated. (16.06.2018 6:50:43)

The miracle of Paeonia[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (16.06.2018 7:05:15)

Ooops! Wrong thread.. :lolbash:
      But I think these combat reports are valid.. right? :dash:
      Thus, I have a slice in the winning.. hahahahahaha.. :beer:
      Also notice the V-Mode of AddySky[-Z-] (I am the reason of that.lol).. :lol:
      but sadly the incredible colussus of Paeonia[-Z-] (Part of the game..blah blah).. :monster:

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<
    • Amonkira wrote:

Oh here come the vacation mode warriors. You have no spine. No balls. Nothing. Bunch of cowards playing v-mode warfare. Its cute. Nice strategy! You don't deserve the players who stay out of v-mode and fight. They are too brave to be playing with you little girls.
      dont cry man...hahaha...don't say that we are cheating :) look at your side, some of you mate used multi accounts...those accounts on WHY's island gone vmode after KING puffy occupied them. sometimes they used their multi to unpack their naval pack to retaliate :lolbash:

vmode warriors are better than keyboard warrior :) you deserve it amonkira :hail:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • goldenknight_03 wrote:

Wew! I managed to got some screenshot of it..

(This is the effect of our Vacation Mode Thing. If it is NOT.. it would be more higher..) :dash:

Seriously? that occurred quite recently, today I believe...up until that moment -Z- has held the lead. We'll let you have this moment but don't go getting a big head.
    • BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Seriously? that occurred quite recently, today I believe...up until that moment -Z- has held the lead. We'll let you have this moment but don't go getting a big head.
      Now, you are letting this "moment" for us.. ahahahaha.. now, chew it more..

LOL. We don't have a big head because of the scoring. Kindly read back in the comment of this thread and you will find whose whining about the gauntlet war.
      I also ask for several times to let the numbers speak for itself and not to be much confident. The ball is round. You are not always on top. You are not Golden State Warriors who beats Cleveland Cavaliers for four (4) consecutive times..

Just keep playing and enjoy the game Sir!.. Cheers!

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<
    • zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

Amonkira wrote:

Oh here come the vacation mode warriors. You have no spine. No balls. Nothing. Bunch of cowards playing v-mode warfare. Its cute. Nice strategy! You don't deserve the players who stay out of v-mode and fight. They are too brave to be playing with you little girls.
      dont cry man...hahaha...don't say that we are cheating :) look at your side, some of you mate used multi accounts...those accounts on WHY's island gone vmode after KING puffy occupied them. sometimes they used their multi to unpack their naval pack to retaliate :lolbash:
      vmode warriors are better than keyboard warrior :) you deserve it amonkira :hail:
      That fight on "WHY's island" caused us the war. Well, good fights, you guys caught us there. I can't deny your effective fighting that's leading us in points.
    • goldenknight_03 wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Now, you are letting this "moment" for us.. ahahahaha.. now, chew it more..
      LOL. We don't have a big head because of the scoring. Kindly read back in the comment of this thread and you will find whose whining about the gauntlet war.
      I also ask for several times to let the numbers speak for itself and not to be much confident. The ball is round. You are not always on top. You are not Golden State Warriors who beats Cleveland Cavaliers for four (4) consecutive times..

Just keep playing and enjoy the game Sir!.. Cheers!
      NBA is fixed, like most pro sports. Except NFL the Patriots are the best team ever and Tom Brady is Jesus come back to life. Thought we were keeping it light, boys?
    • there are only few members of PH is playing with you guys(-Z-) but PH is winning. Be thankful that other member of -PH- is on vmode or not active. Otherwise it will be a mass destruction for zombie pirates. Lol :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:

Asklepios.com - GAGO
      Boreas.com - -PH-

Xi.com - Rock N Roll, Black List Hunter
      Omikron.org - Black List Hunter
      Ny.com - PHP
    • Amonkira wrote:

Bunch of pansies. This is sad.

mrchampion wrote:

bytehead wrote:

Sit back and relax mate, war is not yet over. things are just getting started.
      What war ? You guys fight like 16 rounds and all go on V-mode ?

Lets get back to these messages from the self proclaimed winners haha lol. I thought you guys are good at wars but it seems that you're not. Zombies you say? that name suits you all, as you dont know how to wave or anything. just sendng all your troops/fleets at fight haha

im really disappointed to you guys. thought I'll learn a lot from you but what happened is I dont get to learn anything haha except for the fact that fighting you is a waste of time haha as our other members said, you guys are lucky since most of our members are on vmode. imagine if all PH members are active? what might be the score? be thankful -Z- haha

Current Gauntlet Score
      PH 229,688
      -Z- 209,819

PLEASE CLOSE THE GAP ZOMBIE CLOWNS :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bytehead ().

• Amonkira wrote:

Little girls have been getting beaten up and running away, they finally catch ONE of our guys slipping and speak up with the score...Laughable. What a joke you guys are.
      I know how you feel mate, you were desperately trying to win this war but you dont have what it takes hahaha PH has few active members but what happened out there? :lolbash:
      eat more brain Zombies, you need it haha :D :D :D
    • Wow. The amount of trash talk in this thread left me numb.

Not gonna repeat what my alliance mates said. I see no point in trying to argue with stubbornness. I believe that as long as you're pulling a dirty tactic but it works, good for you. But to talk *** about people because they simply don't agree with you is childish.

And as I can see it, PH is good at fighting, but not nearly as good as they are at trash-talking.

Let me know when you guys get out of v-mode for more than 24 hours. I don't want to waste my gold chasing rats.

/edited by Fesiely for bypassing censors
      "Ughhhhh arghhhhh ughhhhh"
      - Some random zombie

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fesiely ().

• The problem with having few members out of v-mode to fight is the fact that we have fewer targets, and you have more. When this began, it was supposed to be roughly 40 v 40...It is now, what, 11 v 30-35? Your men out of v-mode can skulk around, run and hide, etc. I don't think there is anything fair about not providing us a fair amount of targets. We have hit the guys you have out of v-mode already. You guys took a big chunk of score from one of our members who didn't know what he was doing at the time. Maybe you would have the same? We won't know if you have everyone in v-mode. This has been an unfair fight from the get-go. And I want to add that nobody really brought up the score until you did. We thought this was a friendly gauntlet war.
    • ZombieGuy wrote:

Wow. The amount of trash talk in this thread left me numb.

Not gonna repeat what my alliance mates said. I see no point in trying to argue with stubbornness. I believe that as long as you're pulling a dirty tactic but it works, good for you. But to talk *** about people because they simply don't agree with you is childish.

And as I can see it, PH is good at fighting, but not nearly as good as they are at trash-talking.

Let me know when you guys get out of v-mode for more than 24 hours. I don't want to waste my gold chasing rats.
      DIRTY TACTIC? why? when? where? how? if we are using dirty tactic don't you think we are banned now. DIRTY TACTIC meaning is you are using a tactic that are bugs or not legal in game. In short it is illegal. Are we breaking the rules and regulation of the game? can you explain? HOW?

Amonkira wrote:

The problem with having few members out of v-mode to fight is the fact that we have fewer targets, and you have more. When this began, it was supposed to be roughly 40 v 40...It is now, what, 11 v 30-35? Your men out of v-mode can skulk around, run and hide, etc. I don't think there is anything fair about not providing us a fair amount of targets. We have hit the guys you have out of v-mode already. You guys took a big chunk of score from one of our members who didn't know what he was doing at the time. Maybe you would have the same? We won't know if you have everyone in v-mode. This has been an unfair fight from the get-go. And I want to add that nobody really brought up the score until you did. We thought this was a friendly gauntlet war.
      Don't you think it is an advantage for zombie clowns, ooppss i mean pirates. We are only 11 players therefor zombie can easily win in terms of numbers of player and numbers of troops. UNLIMITED REASON it is. You are asking for our other member to come back while they are busy? so you can attack them and easily win. WHAT A FUNNY GUY. as I said earlier be thankful that there are only few member of PH are active, otherwise it will be a mass destruction for zombie clowns. Lol

/edited by Fesiely "quote edited"

Asklepios.com - GAGO
      Boreas.com - -PH-

Xi.com - Rock N Roll, Black List Hunter
      Omikron.org - Black List Hunter
      Ny.com - PHP

• nicoespri wrote:

ZombieGuy wrote:

Wow. The amount of trash talk in this thread left me numb.

DIRTY TACTIC? why? when? where? how? if we are using dirty tactic don't you think we are banned now. DIRTY TACTIC meaning is you are using a tactic that are bugs or not legal in game. In short it is illegal. Are we breaking the rules and regulation of the game? can you explain? HOW?

Amonkira wrote:

The problem with having few members out of v-mode to fight is the fact that we have fewer targets, and you have more. When this began, it was supposed to be roughly 40 v 40...It is now, what, 11 v 30-35? Your men out of v-mode can skulk around, run and hide, etc. I don't think there is anything fair about not providing us a fair amount of targets. We have hit the guys you have out of v-mode already. You guys took a big chunk of score from one of our members who didn't know what he was doing at the time. Maybe you would have the same? We won't know if you have everyone in v-mode. This has been an unfair fight from the get-go. And I want to add that nobody really brought up the score until you did. We thought this was a friendly gauntlet war.
      Don't you think it is an advantage for zombie clowns, ooppss i mean pirates. We are only 11 players therefor zombie can easily win in terms of numbers of player and numbers of troops. UNLIMITED REASON it is. You are asking for our other member to come back while they are busy? so you can attack them and easily win. WHAT A FUNNY GUY. as I said earlier be thankful that there are only few member of PH are active, otherwise it will be a mass destruction for zombie clowns. Lol
      what the h e l l....are you serious amonkira?...you mean it's harder to destroy a smaller number of enemies?

/edited by Fesiely "quote edited"

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)