-Z- Declares war on PH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bytehead wrote:

Mizukage wrote:

Amonkira wrote:

Mizukage wrote:

Is this what war has come down to "friendly" agreements for war. This is a war game, fk friendly wars. Straight up and take what belongs to you and your mates and crush your foes.
      Who are you? Bye.PH - we all heard you were good in a fight. But I think not. I think you use v-mode tactics and then claim to be busy. If you want to throw in the towel, then do it. But if you all start popping out of v-mode randomly a week or two from now, and start beating on us, I still will call you a coward for how you did it. Your reputation is sullied by this cowardice shown thus far.
      Who am i.. someone who can kick your *** Look at my stats compared to your BS crs. I can see why you couldn't play on the big boy servers. LOLlooking at your POS CR's makes me laugh... who sends 275 fires into a sea battle LOL... a POS novice... Learn to play the navy game. I may have to come over just to burn your cities and your alliance.

Anyone in -PH- with a spare account contact me and ill wipe the floor of this peon and send him a perm vacation.

Sea battle near 亗DISTRICT 3 亗
      (06.06.2018 16:08:18)
      Marshmello[-Z-] from Fort Galleon, CALAMBA
      vs
      PDUTs[-PH-] from 亗DISTRICT 3 亗

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Fire Ship............................249(-26) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-10)
      Ram-Ship.............................160(-18) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................35(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat......................121(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-251.2 - Military.................................-590
      Offensive points.........................1475 - Defence points............................628
      Damage Received.........................12560 - Damage Received.........................29500
      Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Marshmello[-Z-]

Losers: PDUTs[-PH-]

36 units from Marshmello[-Z-] are blocking the port entrance to 亗DISTRICT 3 亗

579 units from Marshmello[-Z-] are blocking the port entrance to 亗DISTRICT 3 亗

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:23:18)

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:38:18)

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:53:18)

The miracle of Marshmello[-Z-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.06.2018 15:54:26)

PDUTs[-PH-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.
      Take it easy. -Z- is not a real threat to us. let them talk and talk and talk on how great they are, gauntlet score will tell the truth in the end :D :D :D
      so lets keep fighting Zombies and give your best shot. :minigun: :monster: :missilelauncher:

/edited by Fesiely "quote edited"

goldenknight_03 wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

PH asked us for a "friendly" war, or they'd come looking for trouble. So we, as an alliance, have decided to take them up on the offer.
      Gauntlet war has been declared, I'm posting here so people can have a show.
      To end the war, 300 million damage must be dealt by one side to win, or one alliance surrenders (either formal, here, or everyone goes vmode).
      I understand half of PH just went vmode this morning after accepting the gauntlet war, hopefully some will come back and make this an interesting fight! Good luck to both sides.
      -Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..I hope somebody takes my place in-game to deal with our conversation..I'll be back soon after RL business.. :scientifique: Let us just enjoy the game.. :angelfly:Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat
      Are *** kidding me right now? Why don't you just man up and tell the truth. STORM have bigger balls and better fighters than you guys. What a joke.
      BLOODRAIN?As far I remember.. You are the guy who can't stand with our men and warp out to far away land..

Wait until we return.. :D Just enjoy the game..
      You are far behind the target points.. right?
      Yep, my smallest account is off on the edge of the map... that is a fact. My largest on is in the center of the map where it has always been and I always stand with my alliance, I don't go into vacation mode after asking for a war.
      What the FACT. Of course that is a fact. Growing in the edge is favorable for a player like you..LOL..
      Lalalalalalala.. Are you the leader of Zombie? right? If not, then who?

Can you please post here the current result of the GAUNTLET WAR?
      Because it seems that you are very much confident with your standing..
      Are we 100,000 General Points behind?

ATTENTION: Sir Fenrir - need help here. What is our standing? :)

/edited by Fesiely "quote edited"
      as the song() says
      "where did u go?"
    • You threatened us with war and said it was coming whether we liked it or not so we built up and prepared for it however, then you tried to back out of it. Well we decided we would bring it to you whether YOU liked it or not. You did get the upper hand on us and built a bit of a lead on us but you played the short game. We had a long term strategy in place. bytehead ran has mouth about the points when it was an approx. 85k gap. Then Paul made a smart comment recently when it was approx 13k gap. Well at this moment -Z- is in the lead and we will continue to widen that as we continue to systematically destroy you. So keep running your mouths, we'll keep smacking you around. You poke us and we'll bury you. Let this be a lesson not to threaten -Z- with war.

[-Z-] 788,968
      [-PH-] 783,191

The post was edited 1 time, last by BloodRain ().

• BloodRain wrote:

You threatened us with war and said it was coming whether we liked it or not so we built up and prepared for it however, then you tried to back out of it. Well we decided we would bring it to you whether YOU liked it or not. You did get the upper hand on us and built a bit of a lead on us but you played the short game. We had a long term strategy in place. bytehead ran has mouth about the points when it was an approx. 85k gap. Then Paul made a smart comment recently when it was approx 13k gap. Well at this moment -Z- is in the lead and we will continue to widen that as we continue to systematically destroy you. So keep running your mouths, we'll keep smacking you around. You poke us and we'll bury you. Let this be a lesson not to threaten -Z- with war.

[-Z-] 788,968
      [-PH-] 783,191
      thanks to boogy
      goodnes
    • BloodRain wrote:

You threatened us with war and said it was coming whether we liked it or not so we built up and prepared for it however, then you tried to back out of it. Well we decided we would bring it to you whether YOU liked it or not. You did get the upper hand on us and built a bit of a lead on us but you played the short game. We had a long term strategy in place. bytehead ran has mouth about the points when it was an approx. 85k gap. Then Paul made a smart comment recently when it was approx 13k gap. Well at this moment -Z- is in the lead and we will continue to widen that as we continue to systematically destroy you. So keep running your mouths, we'll keep smacking you around. You poke us and we'll bury you. Let this be a lesson not to threaten -Z- with war.

[-Z-] 788,968
      [-PH-] 783,191
      Gonna be hard to widen the gap with most either in vmode or not rebuilding the militaries we took out
    • yes wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

[-Z-] 788,968
      [-PH-] 783,191
      thanks to boogygoodnes
      It was more than just him. Queen Puffy lost his 40k+ military and a few others died, rebuilt and died again.
    • BloodRain wrote:

[-Z-] 788,968
      [-PH-] 783,191

Oh my.. good job guys. never thought you will catch up and take the lead :thumbsup: :thumbup: and its all thanks to us being inactive in this server haha sad to say most of us is not playing in this server. you can take advantage of that.

and by the way, bloodrain, you talk too much but you dont know how to fight. its very disappointing that you can only fight here at forums but not ingame. hope we meet each other again on other server Mr. Keyboard warrior :gamer: hahaha :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:
    • bytehead wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

[-Z-] 788,968
      [-PH-] 783,191
      Oh my.. good job guys. never thought you will catch up and take the lead :thumbsup: :thumbup: and its all thanks to us being inactive in this server haha sad to say most of us is not playing in this server. you can take advantage of that.

and by the way, bloodrain, you talk too much but you dont know how to fight. its very disappointing that you can only fight here at forums but not ingame. hope we meet each other again on other server Mr. Keyboard warrior :gamer: hahaha :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:
      Your inability to properly manage your in-game activity is none of our concern. You basically demanded a war, we hit you first and took the lead, and then you started going v-mode for whatever reasons.

Since then it all turned to a joke because you had only a couple of fighters that hit and pillaged our lesser active guys. And I'm not saying that you didn't win your fair amount of battles, but you gained the lead through our smaller or/and less experienced guys.

Now you're once again using various reasons for your inactivity, and you can't even sync your story. But to be honest, your reasons are quite irrelevant.

The way I see it, you pushed for a war that you couldn't handle in the long run. And you should man up and assume your decision.

Good luck on your other servers, personal lives, or whatever else you're doing.
      "Ughhhhh arghhhhh ughhhhh"
      - Some random zombie
    • bytehead wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

[-Z-] 788,968
      [-PH-] 783,191

Where have you been? Looks like the boards is the only place you fight, too
    • All of you vacation when we bring the fight to you. You have 8 players not vacationed. 2 are inactive, 1 is about to go inactive and of the 5 others, only 3 have an MS over 10k, 2 of those are "inactive-active fighters" and both of them are known vacationers....

...Is this your surrender?

The mighty PH are nothing but coward nothingslings

The post was edited 1 time, last by BloodRain ().

• Interesting morning. Every time we attack or are about to attack, the PH member in question either vmodes, tells me they're busy, or uninterested. So should i take this as a formal surrender? Paul Boron, I direct this to you and your pretty palm trees, but I guess it's also directed at the scared little girls who say they're "uninterested" when the fight finally comes to them
    • -PH- are cowards. I have countless messaging saying you're going to evade and hide. We still find you though because we are true warriors and that's why you keep hitting vacation. The more smack you talk the more we beat you. -PH- should disband.

llGriffinll Message River Runs [73:44]

[prior message nonsense cut out] you guys are here all i have to do is to evade attacks dont have time to battle with you so good luck i will not let you kill my army since it takes time to build it

> > > On the 30.09.2018 17:53 llGriffinll wrote:
      > > > > hi sir i think i should hide now ahaha

Battle for Kings Landing
      (01.10.2018 0:30:16)
      HeyZeus[-Z-] from throne
      vs
      llGriffinll[-PH-] from DragonStone

Sulfur Carabineer....................251(-49) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-50)
      Swordsman...........................580(-570) - Swordsman.............................0(-518)
      Hoplite.............................849(-555) - Hoplite...............................0(-698)
      Gyrocopter............................97(-69) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-50)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................35(-8) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      Mortar................................38(-25) - Mortar.................................0(-40)
      Doctor.................................47(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Ram....................................11(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2650.9 - Military..............................-3337.8
      Offensive points.......................8344.5 - Defence points........................6627.25
      Damage Received........................132545 - Damage Received........................166890
      Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

Winners: HeyZeus[-Z-]

Losers: llGriffinll[-PH-]
    • Officially, ridiculous is an overstatement for this war. Currently there is a single competent fighter from PH active, and I for one see no point in piling up on him.

PH was a good alliance, but things change and right now I for one don't see them as a threat.

Personally, in this moment I only see two outcomes. PH agrees to surrender and might get a decent treatment (pillaging will not be as intense, and we will stop all organized attacks against you), or PH keeps talking smack and the war continues.

I can't guarantee that if the war is over your towns will not be pillaged occasionally, because I do not plan to force our members to stop raiding weak account. However I can promise that no organized attacks will take place unless we are provoked.

I would highly appreciate a response within the next 24 hours, either in-game or public on the boards. If we receive no response in the next 5 days, we will consider this a silent surrender.
      - Some random zombie
    • ZombieGuy wrote:

Officially, ridiculous is an overstatement for this war. Currently there is a single competent fighter from PH active, and I for one see no point in piling up on him.

PH was a good alliance, but things change and right now I for one don't see them as a threat.

Personally, in this moment I only see two outcomes. PH agrees to surrender and might get a decent treatment (pillaging will not be as intense, and we will stop all organized attacks against you), or PH keeps talking smack and the war continues.

I can't guarantee that if the war is over your towns will not be pillaged occasionally, because I do not plan to force our members to stop raiding weak account. However I can promise that no organized attacks will take place unless we are provoked.

I would highly appreciate a response within the next 24 hours, either in-game or public on the boards. If we receive no response in the next 5 days, we will consider this a silent surrender.
      last time i checked you cant message in the game while you are in vmode
    • yes wrote:

ZombieGuy wrote:

Officially, ridiculous is an overstatement for this war. Currently there is a single competent fighter from PH active, and I for one see no point in piling up on him.

LOL.

They do have a couple of guys out of v-mode, most notably bytehead. I'm not sure if the other ones are active or just got kicked out of v-mode.
      - Some random zombie
    • ZombieGuy wrote:

yes wrote:

ZombieGuy wrote:

LOL.
      They do have a couple of guys out of v-mode, most notably bytehead. I'm not sure if the other ones are active or just got kicked out of v-mode.
      Not anymore, he joined his sisters in the bahamas sucking down pina coladas..... ;)
    • Since we received no response from anyone in PH, and they don't have enough active players for their alliance to be deemed capable of waging war, we officially declare it over.

We will conclude the gauntlet war soon, and I will follow up with the final score.
      - Some random zombie