-Z- Declares war on PH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -Z- Declares war on PH

PH asked us for a "friendly" war, or they'd come looking for trouble. So we, as an alliance, have decided to take them up on the offer.
      Gauntlet war has been declared, I'm posting here so people can have a show.
      To end the war, 1 million combat damage must be dealt by one side to win, or one alliance surrenders (either formal, here, or everyone goes vmode).
      I understand half of PH just went vmode this morning after accepting the gauntlet war, hopefully some will come back and make this an interesting fight! Good luck to both sides.
      -Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fenrir ().

• Amonkira wrote:

Not sure if gauntlet war or v-mode fest...Good luck y'all!
      there are a lot of palm trees blossoming on PH islands :vmode: :vmode: :vmode: I thought they were the ones gunning for us?
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"
    • Fenrir wrote:

PH asked us for a "friendly" war, or they'd come looking for trouble. So we, as an alliance, have decided to take them up on the offer.
      To end the war, 300 million damage must be dealt by one side to win, or one alliance surrenders (either formal, here, or everyone goes vmode).
      I understand half of PH just went vmode this morning after accepting the gauntlet war, hopefully some will come back and make this an interesting fight! Good luck to both sides.
      -Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D
      Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?
      I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..
      I hope somebody takes my place in-game to deal with our conversation..
      I'll be back soon after RL business.. :scientifique: Let us just enjoy the game.. :angelfly:
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<
    • goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

To end the war, 300 million damage must be dealt by one side to win, or one alliance surrenders (either formal, here, or everyone goes vmode).
      -Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?
      I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..
      I'll be back soon after RL business.. :scientifique: Let us just enjoy the game.. :angelfly:
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat
      Are *** kidding me right now? Why don't you just man up and tell the truth. STORM have bigger balls and better fighters than you guys. What a joke.

/edited by Fesiely for bypassing censors

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fesiely ().

• Fenrir wrote:

-Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Good luck
      sorry i dont have the time to help you
    • BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

-Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat
      Are *** kidding me right now? Why don't you just man up and tell the truth. STORM have bigger balls and better fighters than you guys. What a joke.

Ohhh so STORM is better than us? would you like to consider having war with us after our war with -Z-? hope you lot wont hide you balls though :lolbash:

Amonkira wrote:

Bunch of pansies. This is sad.

Sit back and relax mate, war is not yet over. things are just getting started. :thumbup:

/edited by Fesiely "quote edited"

• bytehead wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

-Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..I hope somebody takes my place in-game to deal with our conversation..
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat
      Ohhh so STORM is better than us? would you like to consider having war with us after our war with -Z-? hope you lot wont hide you balls though :lolbash:

Amonkira wrote:

Sit back and relax mate, war is not yet over. things are just getting started. :thumbup:
      Cowardice. That is all I have seen. You go into a big battle, then you v-mode. No spine on the lot of you.

• Amonkira wrote:

bytehead wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

-Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..I hope somebody takes my place in-game to deal with our conversation..I'll be back soon after RL business.. :scientifique: Let us just enjoy the game.. :angelfly:
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat

Amonkira wrote:

Cowardice. That is all I have seen. You go into a big battle, then you v-mode. No spine on the lot of you.
      i'm coward..so please don't attack me.

almost 90% of PH members are busy right now... :)

but some of us will give you our best shot on every battle.

after 6 months, here i come again to play with you.

goodluck to all.

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
      :love:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)

• bytehead wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

-Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..I hope somebody takes my place in-game to deal with our conversation..
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat

Amonkira wrote:

We are already at war numb nuts and yes, everyone on this server would agree they are better than you. Stop popping into v-mode everytime you get scared.

Even STORM didn't have such juicy farms.

Battle for 亗SHABU-SHABU亗
      (12.06.2018 3:20:54)
      BloodRain[-Z-] from Brooke Ville
      vs
      PDUTs[-PH-] from 亗SHABU-SHABU亗

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................360(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................557(-3) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................120(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: BloodRain[-Z-]

Losers: PDUTs[-PH-]

The town 亗SHABU-SHABU亗 has been pillaged by BloodRain[-Z-]. The following resources have been stolen: 19,141 , 8,290 , 22,567

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• BloodRain wrote:

goldenknight_03 wrote:

Fenrir wrote:

-Fenrir, Pirate Diplomat
      Wow! This is it.. :D Did anyone contacted you Sir Fenrir?I hit vacation mode before you and your team decided to have some skirmish with -PH-..
      Goodluck!

Goldenknight_03
      PH, Diplomat

BLOODRAIN?

As far I remember.. You are the guy who can't stand with our men and warp out to far away land..

Wait until we return.. :D Just enjoy the game..
      You are far behind the target points.. right?

/edited by Fesiely "quoted edited"

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<

• Mizukage wrote:

Is this what war has come down to "friendly" agreements for war. This is a war game, fk friendly wars. Straight up and take what belongs to you and your mates and crush your foes.
      Who are you? Bye.

PH - we all heard you were good in a fight. But I think not. I think you use v-mode tactics and then claim to be busy. If you want to throw in the towel, then do it. But if you all start popping out of v-mode randomly a week or two from now, and start beating on us, I still will call you a coward for how you did it. Your reputation is sullied by this cowardice shown thus far.